RETURNING PLAYER LOOKING FOR HEROIC GUILD

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello

i am a heroic raider from US servers where i have played all my life .
i am moving to EU and i am looking for a serious guild

I can fill any role but prefer DPS and heals
Darth

Contact me on Xandina#2394 have a chat and see if you might be able to fit in
Wazaa, mine guild hovers on the heroic lvl.
if u would like to know more:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17612921496
Hey buddy, my guild - Violent - is currently looking to build up a raid team and I think you would fit in perfectly!

We are currently trying to fill in healer and tank spots but you're more than welcome to come and DPS as well! Since we dont have that many players you will instantly have a spot and we are hoping we can push further than Heroic on the next tier as well.

We are mostly made up from a group of friends from an older guild who decided to take a break and branched off when we came back to the game.

Anyways if this sounds good to you, give me and add on BNet - Kodac#21870
Hello!

You could be a good fit for <Solenya>! The guild in short; pull your own weight, don't be a douche and we raid wed/sun 20:00-23:00.

More info here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Solenya

If you are interested at all do not hesitate to either contact me or any of my officers!

Dan
bnet: dotdash#2330
discord: dotDash#3984
Hey Darthrampage,

Have you found a guild already? If not then continue reading as I have a heroic raiding guild for you;

<Out of Character> on Argent Dawn is looking for RDPS and a healer to join our team. We are 8/9 heroic progressed with casual and relaxed type of raiding style. We raid twice a week, saturday and sunday 21-00 servertime as we need space for our lives to live :)

If I peaked any interest, contact me:
Meleamee#2212
Guild: GITS
Faction: ALLIANCE(EU Server – Argent Dawn)
Raid Times/Days: wed/sun 20:00-23:00(servertime)
Cleared: 7/7HC + 3/3HC + 11/11HC + 9/9HC
Recruitment Contacts: MUST APPLY ON OUR GUILD WEBSITE: gits.enjin.com or talk befor to jaycorel#8306 (discord)
Needs: Looking for a few dps also hybridclasses that can jump in when needed
GUILD it self: mature 18+++ guild with social/casual mood, discord server, forum, whatsappgroup, we love to joke around but know to focus when needed GITs is a AHOC guild with NO focus on mythic progression
Hello mate!

Add me for a chat, I think you might like what we have to offer!

mellowz#2407
Hey Darthrampage ,

Glad to see you have come over the EU side ^^. if you are after a guild that will support your transition then natural selection may be the place for you, we have positions open for both healers and dps so I would love for you to get in touch and we will see what we can do. we are raiding guild that still ascribes to a lot of the old raid philosophies, we believe in building a strong team, investing in our player based and working together. and I feel this is the sort of environment that will suit you and help you get established on eu servers

We are 5/9 mythic raiding guild based on defies-brotherhood, and raid 3 days a week, from 8pm server time (7pm gmt) on Monday, Wednesday and Sunday

About our Guild.
This content tier we were in the first 70 guild in Europe to clear Tomb under the name Aurora before name changing the guild. We aim to push our boundaries into mythic and push to cutting edge in Antorus. We are a very close guild, we enjoy a good bit of banter and have members from many places over the world! we believe that to succeeded in raiding you need to have a good teamwork, a team that looks out for one an other and genuinely enjoys playing together, always pushing each other on and giving each other a helping hand, this is the sort of environment we encourage in Natural Selection. which is one that has lead to success after success.

Attendance.
Many of our players have families, some with children others have busy personal lives and heavy work commitments. Because of this we don’t expect you to attend every event. However we do expect a reasonable attendance for the mythic team

Our Goals
Our goal is to compete at the highest level in PvE end game, but also keeping our core principles at heart, such as raiding with a pleasant atmosphere however we do not believe in being Sh**! we do try to generally tell people what as group why a wipe might of occurred however we have we known to move people discord channels to specifically make a point and make 100% sure they full understand. We like to encourage good raid preparation weather that be mythic plus and gear by doing plus 10s/15s or simply by fine tuning we are very effective at min maxing!

Guild Benefits.
Part of being in a guild, means supporting each other and supporting our raiders. because of this. we provide all enchants, consumables and gems either for free or at a subsidy believing that our raiders should spend their time gearing and enjoying the game rather than farming out mats and consumables.

We also have a strong Social community within guild both on discord and in the fact that there are always mythic plus groups going no matter the time day or night there are always people online. We are also a very Multi Cultural Guild with people from the UK, Belgium , Holland , Norway, India , Egypt, USA Just to name a few :)

What we expect.
We do not expect a massive amount, we understand that everyone is human thus understanding that some times real life gets in the way and that everyone can make mistakes. We like people who listen and have good common sense and can speak or at least understand spoken English as that is the only common language across the whole guild. because all gems and enchants are provided for you for free from the guild we do not believe its unreasonable to turn up fully gemmed and enchanted. We also ask that whilst we have banter that people are also respectful of one another we don't do people who rage ( They usually find out the Guild Master can Rage Harder :)

if you are interested add either me or my gm on battle net and we can talk. wishing you the best of luck in your future adventures. and have a wonderful evening

"Ollie" (Battle Tag ollie#22736)
"Alexie" (Battle Tag Burninghate#2100)