Looking for progression raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
902 rogue but willing to play a different class. Preferably feral Druid or death knight. And will tank on nights the guild needs or for M+. My gear isn’t the best and I’m aware of that but with the new catch up mechanics I don’t think it will take me long to get on par. Looking for progression and due to my gear I don’t feel I should be raiding mythic this teir but am happy to help progress on heroic or normal ToS with the hope of downing a few mythic bosses next tier.

Previous experience
Cleared ICC heroic
Cleared T11 normal. Some heroic progress
6/7 forelands
5/8 DS
7/7 MSV
1/12 hc tot
12/13 soo
7/7 high maul heroic
9/10 brf heroic
Took break
7/7 heroic EN
8/10 heroic NH

I'm 20 years old currently living in the U.K.
Any day is fine for me to raid on

Any more question message me on here or give me a whisper on game #ShaneEV2387
Hi we are on tarren-mill and hoard if u are interested we are 9/9 current newly founded guild massage me if interested andrew#21230
Bump
bump
Hello Malmortious.

We are < After Midnight > @The Maelstrom , fairly new roster building quickly for mythic progression .

We have cleared 9/9 HC with our current roster and it is expanding.

Our Raid times are quite exceptional : Monday 1:30-4:00 am ST ( sunday eve)
Tuesday 1:30-4:00 am ST
Thursday 1:30-4:00 am ST

We also hangout all the time after 00:00 ST and do all sorts of stuff like old raids & Mythic +.

Would love to have you on the team as we do really need a rogue dps or unholy dk to fill our dps roster.

Hello there!

Gladius Dei is recruiting more raiders to fill in our ranks! We are a stable guild that's been around on Doomhammer since Vanilla '05. Our current progress 4/9 Mythic ToS.

We want some more dedicated raiders to fill in our raiding team to get a good pool to draw from for future raiding.

Right now we are mostly looking for DPS Preferably Hunters, Shaman, Warlock, Demon Hunters, Mages If you don't fall in this class category don't be afraid to hit me up anyway and see if we can work something out! We are also looking for one strong Healer!

Our raiding times (servertime) are during the evening as following:

Wednesday 9PM - 12PM
Thursday 9PM - 12PM
Monday 9PM - 12PM

We don't make you come to all 3 of our raids but if you want to be a part of the progress group then we want you joining 2 out of 3 raids. (Wed/Thurs)

If you are interested in joining a guild that has tons of different nationalities, makes frequent Mythic+ groups and is very social in a relaxed environment then we got you covered.

Please reply on this topic if you have any questions or contact me in game on contact Kaspahv#2789 or Suitti#21364

www.gladiusdei.it

Best of luck in your guild search!
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
ToS 9/9NM, 9/9HC. 4/9M

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
https://amnesiaeu.enjin.com/
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guild. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers and a tank for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH and 3/9M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Our GM and his friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or our GM on b-tag for more information: Gamidron#2894, Critzlerss21#2885
Hey Malmortious
Im a guild manager at VII-EmeraldDream. VII have 12 years of experience with raiding.

We can offer you a stable environment with consistent raids with a friendly and active but also serious guild with plenty of experience amongst all our players.

We are currently 5/9 mythic and have progressed a lot lately (recently went from 45% to 25% on a single pull on Mistress)
We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:

Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

For a more thorough assessment of the guild take a look at our forum post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617015234#post-13

Add my b-tag if you are interested (Alfonsen#21325)
Bump
Bump
<Wrath of the Betrayed> is a new guild formed by old Mythic raiders that got tired of guilds not willing to push hard enough or breaking up when they hit a wall. Most of us are 5-7 bosses Mythic in ToS.

The guild was formed to really push Antorus progression once it hits. We are aiming for cutting edge and are willing to do whatever it takes to get there.

We do not consider ourselves hardcore. We do like to have a nice athmosphere in raids and do not rage the moment someone makes a mistake. We are also willing to help people out or help gearing trough M+ etc. Semi hardcore would be the name we will therefor adopt.

We like to raid during the week days to have the weekends off and actually have a life as well, so we decided on Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 20.00-23.00 realm time for raiding, which should we have things on farm might dial back to two days a week raiding.

We are currently looking for any and ALL CLASSES that would be interested in joining. We hope to find mature and able raiders with the same mindset and hope to keep things drama free and fun for everyone.

We are currently testing people on HC ToS once a week to see what people are capable of and gearing rerollers. with a team of 12-15 people so far we are hoping to get a good 25 running for Antorus by the end of the month. So wait no longer and join in while you can !

Drop us a message in game or on discord when interested !

Pryora#2167(Btag) - Pryora#9083 (Discord)
LordCookkiie#2793(Btag) - LordCookkiie#1798 (Discord)