Change Sha of Fear phasing, spawn locations?

General
Today I tried to get and kill the Sha of Fear in Pandaria after a long break.

I could see it only after other people attacked it. I guess I was phased to the people, who rushed to the newly spawned Sha of Fear and the process took time.

I was so close to the spawn point yet the boss (puff of smoke really!) died within 3 seconds.

Please, Blizzard developers, consider changing the Sha of Fear spawn locations to one and the same place. I don't mind waiting but being phased to a battle in progress is NO FUN AT ALL. I didn't sign up for BDSM in this game. Why am I being tortured?

There is no problem like this with Galleon or Nalak.
Hello,

first of all, you are probably talking about Sha of Anger, and not the Sha of fear, which is the last boss in the Terrace of endless springs.

Second of all, the spawn point of Sha of Anger has been static since a hidden hotfix in 7.3 I believe (maybe 7.2.5 or even 7.2, no idea since I don't farm him so hardcore), so from then on, he only spawns in his northern point, and this should be indicated by his /yell emote and the smoke that spews for around 20 seconds before he spawns.
Yup, his spawn point is static (next to One Keg), so you are crying over nothing. He is also immune to damage for the first 5 or so seconds after he spawns and takes reduced damage upon pull. Just suck it up and deal with it, it's been made a lot easier already. The only thing left to do is reduce the spawn timer.
14/11/2017 21:26Posted by Deanna
Yup, his spawn point is static (next to One Keg), so you are crying over nothing. He is also immune to damage for the first 5 or so seconds after he spawns and takes reduced damage upon pull. Just suck it up and deal with it, it's been made a lot easier already. The only thing left to do is reduce the spawn timer.

exactly what this lovely person said :)

Which is only 15 mins or so. Not a big problem.
14/11/2017 21:44Posted by Tahra

Oh i love the respawn timer now for Oon/Gal/Nal/Sha and all fixed points it does show that do listen to mount farmers plea's :D
All four respawn every 20m... but their timers are spread throughout the hour to factor in travelling time between them.
If he's dead just wait as he has a fast respawn time of only 15-20 minutes. Best of luck when you decide to get the Time Lost Proto Drake!
14/11/2017 21:14Posted by Ruchan
I didn't sign up for BDSM in this game.

I did. Where are my whips?! Why do Succubi get whips but we players don't?!
14/11/2017 21:44Posted by Tahra

Sure, I'd like you to see camp him that 15 minutes 35 times a week like I do, then say it's not a big problem (do the math, that's a lot of minutes). Problem? Not necessarily. Annoying and extremely inconvenient in the long run? Heck yes.
14/11/2017 22:08Posted by Udo
If he's dead just wait as he has a fast respawn time of only 15-20 minutes. Best of luck when you decide to get the Time Lost Proto Drake!
That git still on a one week respawn?
14/11/2017 22:32Posted by Deanna
Sure, I'd like you to see camp him that 15 minutes 35 times a week like I do, then say it's not a big problem (do the math, that's a lot of minutes). Problem? Not necessarily. Annoying and extremely inconvenient in the long run? Heck yes.
... beats a respawn of 24-48hrs, though.

There's a good reason why it's called Altaholism
14/11/2017 22:52Posted by Eighjan
... beats a respawn of 24-48hrs, though.

Of course, but he's not intended to be a rare. World bosses introduced later in MoP or later expansions don't have long respawns. Ordos, Celestial Trials, WoD world bosses.

I'm glad they reduced his spawn and made him static, but they could make him into something like the vignette rares in WoD and Legion; once you kill it, it turns into a regular elite mob and you can't kill it again (until reset in this case). There is no other reason to kill him other than the mount these days after all. Why make it such a time-consuming task when the mount is super low drop chance anyway?
14/11/2017 22:50Posted by Eighjan
14/11/2017 22:08Posted by Udo
That git still on a one week respawn?

One week? You taking about Poseidus?
Time-Lost is 2-8 hours now.
15/11/2017 00:10Posted by Cresela

Where did you get that time? Searching shows varied results but nothing as low as your estimate. TLPD also shares it's spawn with Vyragosa who can spawn more times than TPLD
15/11/2017 00:49Posted by Udo
15/11/2017 00:10Posted by Cresela

Where did you get that time? Searching shows varied results but nothing as low as your estimate. TLPD also shares it's spawn with Vyragosa who can spawn more times than TPLD

Since patch 7.3.2

Respawn timers for all rares that drop mounts have gone down to 2-8 hours .notice this is rare NOT world bosses.
This must be the fastest resolved issue ever xD
15/11/2017 00:52Posted by Vassandra
Respawn timers for all rares that drop mounts have gone down to 2-8 hours

I thought that was all rares regardless of loot.

Is it definite they changed TLPD's time? It is aptly named for it's longer spawn time and share. It'll have to be changed to Whine Moar For Free Things Proto Drake if so.
14/11/2017 21:24Posted by Pihalecsmrti
Second of all, the spawn point of Sha of Anger has been static since a hidden hotfix in 7.3 I believe (maybe 7.2.5 or even 7.2, no idea since I don't farm him so hardcore), so from then on, he only spawns in his northern point, and this should be indicated by his /yell emote and the smoke that spews for around 20 seconds before he spawns.

Didn't know that. Thanks. I knew about smoke but didn't see any this time. Phasing!
He is also immune to damage for the first 5 or so seconds after he spawns and takes reduced damage upon pull.

Good to know. The only thing in my defense...
Today I tried to get and kill the Sha of Fear in Pandaria after a long break.

I resumed playing after half a year. I definitely missed all the hotfixes although I kept an eye on MMO Champion.