I unsubbed

General
And i am not going to make a super long post explaining why this game is bad and/or stupid.

Farewell and good day sir/madam.
So you made a short one.

Noted.
27/10/2017 16:47Posted by Karzi
So you made a short one.

Noted.

Unsubbing is like going to the gym. If you are not telling it to everyone, it is not working.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVc0awHrbZs
Thank you for your consideration.
27/10/2017 16:43Posted by Storrmzy
And i am not going to make a super long post explaining why this game is bad and/or stupid.

Farewell and good day sir/madam.

Whether you write a long post or s short post - you’ll find that no one cares anyway
Theres literally no difference between a long and short post about this. Nobody still reads it and its for attention.
But bye i just came back so i dont care XD
And you didn't give me your gold?!

Your selfish! (jks)
27/10/2017 17:02Posted by Urthol
Theres literally no difference between a long and short post about this. Nobody still reads it and its for attention.
But bye i just came back so i dont care XD

But you obviously read it? :)
27/10/2017 17:02Posted by Urthol

Well that's not true. I read it. I just don't understand why it's here. Usually people post feedback why they are leaving when they decide to unsub and I'm fine with that cause it has a purpose but this post seems some what pointless and attention seeking.
Good luck in whatever you do from here on out.
27/10/2017 17:08Posted by Kooki
Usually people post feedback why they are leaving when they decide to unsub and I'm fine with that cause it has a purpose

Well not really. Haven't unsubbed for a while but at least it used to be accompanied by a questionnaire on why you unsub. That would be the appropriate avenue to leave feedback, a forumpost is unlikely to reach the correct eyes.
I will wait for your post in a week -
"I resubbed".
I bought a sub sandwich today cause I had good experience in LFR with a guy named Jeff
Interesting...
...it never gets old.
Well I have just come back after a 3 year enforced break due to that annoying thing called real life so hello and goodbye to the OP.

I have never got these threads.
27/10/2017 17:53Posted by Bralgor
Well I have just come back after a 3 year enforced break due to that annoying thing called real life so hello and goodbye to the OP.

I have never got these threads.

3 YEAR BREAK !??? AND YOU DIDN'T TOLD US???
bUT OMG ! :O
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXvOGR027GY
This is not an airport, no need to announce your departure