[H] 935 Elemental LF Mythic Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Update: I have found a guild.

Greetings.
This 935 Item Level Elemental Shaman is looking for a Mythic Guild for Antorus and beyond. I am an 19-year-old guy, living and studying in Denmark. I have played World of Warcraft for close to 9 years at this point. I am looking for a guild with good, steady Mythic Progression. The only raiding experience I have currently, I have gained in Legion. I am 4/9 Mythic with Desolate Host at 2% (as you can see in my logs linked below). I have decided to leave my current guild as we pretty much stopped progression because of the lack of sign-ups due to people burning out and quitting, and it did not seem like any effort was made to fix this issue.
I have a calm but serious personality. I get things done and I always try to do my best. I am reliable and reasonable. I acknowledge my mistakes and try to improve upon them. I raid Mythic for the teamwork and the challenge, not the loot or the parses. I always try to keep myself informed of the latest news and changes using websites like WoWhead, MMO-Champion and for class specifics, the dedicated Discord servers. I also follow a number of game developers on twitter for extra insight.
My character is currently situated on Defias Brotherhood but a server change can be discussed.

Personal Warcraft Logs (Guild should be available too if needed) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23072326

WowProgress - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/defias-brotherhood/Draekah

If there are any other questions, feel free to contact me. – Squishy#2663
Hello
Kin is looking for some reinforcements and preparing for Antorus.
We are currently 3/9mythic Tos with a close kill on sisters.
2x a week raida from 8-11pm server time thursday sunday and a casual Raid on wednesday - alt Raid for HC clear.

www.Kinguild.com

Thanks ,and i hope to see You on /g
Hey, added you to btag (decrakass#2249)
Hey there,
We at the dalaran tavern are looking for an elemental shaman, raid 2days wed/thu ans currently at 5/9Mythic.
If you wana consider going alliance and think we can work something out. Gime a shout @ Fride#2850.
Thanks,
Fro.
Hi Draekah,

As promised here is a link to our post, (the post is a bit outdated on what classes we want and need but the info is still the same)

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617014523#post-7

If you have had a read,

Just message me on my B-tag Stroopwaffle#2607
then I can provide you with more information if needs be.

Have a good day and i hope to hear from you. Even if you are still going to look for another guild.
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
ToS 9/9NM, 9/9HC. 3/9M

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
Welcome to Adapt, Improvise, Overcome. (AIO)

Please take the time to read this page to decide if we are the right guild for you.

We currently are considering all high quality players no matter the class/spec and our recruitment status so if you have what it takes to play on a hardcore competitive level then please get in touch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language: English

Raid Schedule (CET):

- Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00
- Thursday: 19:00 - 23:00
- Sunday: 19:00 - 23:00
- Tuesday: 19:00 - 23:00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About AIO

- Adapt, Improvise, Overcome. The name is the motto.

- We were formed with a core team of 10 multi cutting edge raiders all aiming for cutting edge in the upcoming tier and the next expansion's raids.

- We raid 4 days a week with the possibility of extra raids in the first week of progress, however we have a strict cutoff point for time and we will never extend a raid past 11PM CET.

- For our first tier we will be aiming to place in the top 250 guilds worldwide and we will improve on that rank raid after raid.

- The guild environment is always on a high note with free flowing banter between guildies and competitive chatter between raiders but we will always bring it to a serious note in our progression raids to make sure we down the bosses as fast as possible.

What we require from you.

- We want people who are dedicated to World of Warcraft, people who are willing to put in the hours to make their character the best it can be and people who work well with a team. We need individuals who prioritise mechanics and teamwork over DPS and padding their logs.

- Be consistent, turn up on time to our raids and if you know you can do a mechanic then volunteer to do it. Taking initiative and being consistent is what separates the good players from the best players.

- We require reliable players. If you have frequent recurring absence or lateness then you will not be the right fit for this guild. A stable connection/computer is also preferable to have uninterrupted raiding.

- Come prepared for every raid, meaning you know the boss, the strategy that we are using and make sure that your character and alt's are raid ready.

- We also require at least 1 alt for every player, preferably 2, that you can play at the best of your ability to make it easy for us to run multiple split raids in the first weeks of progress.

Loot Distribution

We use RCLootCouncil to distribute loot. Choices are made item by item depending on: individual skill, attendance, the overall benefit to the raid, loot already received and any other variables deemed relevant at the time.

Alts / Split Runs
We will be using alts as an additional gearing source for mains during our split runs. We require you to know your alt, how to properly play it and to have an acceptable level of gear.

How to apply

If you are interested in joining AIO then please contact myself or any of our officers. One of us will most likely be online at all points of the day. We will have a discussion and invite you into our discord so we can get to know you, and you get to know us.

Contact BTag's:
Lemunter#2346 (GM/Healing Officer)
Ben#2843 (Officer/Raid Leader)
Hey there!

If you are still looking for a guild, then maybe Temporal can be your new home!

We are currently behind on progress due to the same issue that your guild has had. Lots of people quit at the same time due to work and school, meaning we were left with a big gap to fill. We are currently up to 17 raiders and hoping to fill the rest in before mythic Antorus.

For more info, please have a look at temporal-ragnaros.enjin.com
Hi,

We would be very keen to talk to you, you can add me on:
    Bnet: Stormcaller#2781
    Discord: Stormcaller#8667

We are currently 5/9 mythic and looking to push progress in Antorus as soon as it hits, having an extra shaman onboard before it launches would be great!

Hopefully hear from you soon.

Storm