DH DPS LF Guild (raiding)

Looking for Players – PvE
Greetings!

Looking for a raiding guild (2 raid nights).

I have absolutely no raiding experience, well ive done some pugs.. so yeah, im a noob raider you can say. Therefore im looking for a guild that i can get started with. If im good enough for you guys id love to stay. Im good with progress N, HC or mythic. Im good with either :)

Im a chill friendly dude, mature........ but yet immature. Im 20 years old.

I currently play DH DPS, feel comfy with my class. There is still room for improvement.

Workbench - Tarren Mill, hit me up if you want me in your guild or if you have any questions.
Hi there!

We are a casual raiding guild on Draenor with the main intent on downing
bosses and having fun while doing so.
Our main goals every single tier is to clear Heroic and maybe attempt a few bosses if people are willing and if we have the people to do so.

We are generally a bunch of extremely friendly and helpful people. We have a very active Discord server with lots of banter outside Wow.
We always do Alt runs during the weekend and ppl are always on to do M+. If you're interested in joining you're welcome to hop in and have a chat and get to know the guild.
If you have an elitist attiude then we ain't the Guild for you. If your interested in joining Find the contact information at the end of this post for more information.

We use EPGP as our loot system and raid times are Wed-Fri-Mon 19:45 till 23:00 Server Time

What can you expect from us?

• Low-stress atmosphere.
  • Transparency.
  • Taking your views into account.
  • Consistent progress.

• What do we expect from you?

• An average of 80% attendance.
  • Come to raids prepared.
  • Effective communication.
  • Contribute positively to the atmosphere.
  • Be at least 18 years old.

• What are we recruiting?

• Currently all dps are welcome

• So if any of this intrests you you can always contact these officers.

Nyhx#21319
    Sénsi#2396
    Hey man, not quite sure if you would consider a faction change but if you do, we can offer you a nice community to be in. As for the opportunity strangely enough we have no DH DPS in our ranks so you will defo get a raiding spot if you prove your a worthy raider.
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616993143#post-4

Hit us up for a chat in Discord for more information or visit our web page and drop an application:https://aiur-silvermoon.enjin.com

Regards,
    Kartor#2203,roronoa#2243
    Also looking and willing to learn the ways of a raider 37 / 38 years young
    Hi Workbench, if you are still looking we are in need of a DPS Demon Hunter. You can contact me via BattleTag on Stormcaller#2781 or visit our website: ascendance-eu.com

You can also see our recruitment post here:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614752491#1
    Hello,
    Kin on Ravencrest od a 2x a week raiding guild.
    ATM 3/9mythic down.
    One extra night for a full HC alt Raid (Takes around 2h).

Raid Times : wednesday and sunday 8-11 p.m.

Recruiting for ToS and Antorus !

www.kinguild.com

Hope to hear more from you!