Guardian druid LF new home (4/9 tos) (Alliance only)

Looking for Players – PvE
hi!

to all potential recruiters

as title says i am a tank and i seek a new home.

reason is simple my current raid team is in a coma on life support slowly dying. with 0 actual raiding for the last couple of weeks and with 0 outcomes of it to change its time for me to find something new. i dont mind to move to any server just that it has to be alliance (allie side looks more awsome in xpansion :P )

if this short breif is interesting i rather discuss things in whisper or on a talk program for more.

so here is how you easly contact me :)

Theadred#2934 is my battletag
Theadred#0732 is my Discord Tag

i am mostly awake for you to reach me from 1600 to late night (i prefer to start around 2000 +- 1 hr)
Hey Elunara,

Why not try a late night raiding guild? :)

We are a friendly, dedicated and focused guild, looking for loyal tank :)

<Just Awful> Late Night Raiding Guild - EU Silvermoon

Just Awful is a late night raiding guild with a friendly mature atmosphere and a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we continue to progress through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and build for Antorus!

Raid schedule.

Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT+1) HC clear/alt run
Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)
Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)

We are currently progressing well on Mythic ToS (4/9)with Heroic ToS on regular farm.

We are looking for the following to continue our Mythic progression.

About the guild.

Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude.

While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you!

What we want from you.

Respect your fellow guildmates - Don't be a jerk!

Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready.

Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly.

Contacts

In game:
Azurein-Silvermoon, Taycess-Silvermoon, Greph-Silvermoon, Enduwyn-Silvermoon, Balthazae-silvermoon, Klàra-silvermoon

Discord: Azurein#9986 Taycess#9305 tempus02#4076 Greph#4086
i am still looking to all potential i am not interested to start anything later than 2100 as the latest prefer 2000
Hi there Elunara, we might fit what you seek (:

Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guild. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers and a tank for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH and 3/9M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Our GM and his friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or our GM on b-tag for more information: Gamidron#2894, Critzlerss21#2885
Hey Elunara, your discord tag seems to be incorrect, hit me up at Hershiechrisses#6816 for a chat
Raid Progress
★ EN 7/7M ★
★ TOV 2/3M ★
★ NH 9/10M ★
★ TOS 3/9M ★

Current recruitment Status
We currently have postions open for:
1 x Offspec Tank / DPS
1 x Holy Priest or Holy Paladin
1 x Boomie
2 x Melee DPS

If you fall out side of these please still message us as all applications will be considered.

Who are Zerglings?
Zerglings is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Aggramar/Hellscream server. We’re made up of experienced raiders with many of us having raided to a high standard since Vanilla.

What is the aim of Zerglings?
We aim to raid to the best of our capabilities within the time we have to raid. We want to spend our raiding time as efficiently as possible, working on the hardest raid bosses possible.

What do we expect from our raiders?
We look for players who are interested in self-improvement, strive to be the best and actively work in and outside of raids to achieve that. We expect our raiders to communicate clearly, effectively and productively (either over voice comms or in chat) to help us coordinate encounters and overcome challenges. We expect our raiders to be proactive, point out issues without being asked and speak up when there are uncertainties. Raiders must be mature and able to handle any criticism directed their way constructively, own up to their mistakes and analyze them instead of making excuses. We want our raiders to be able to work together and prioritise the betterment of the guild over personal interests.

Our raiders must know their class and spec to the point that they can play their spec highly competitively. You must be aware on how to play your main spec (and off-specs, if necessary) optimally, maximizing your performance accordingly for a mythic raiding standard. Basic preparations that we expect of our raiders before raids are: obtaining general info about boss fights and specifics about your class/spec for these fights; sorting out your abilities/macros/gems/enchants/consumables as necessary.

When do we raid?
We require our raiders to maintain 80%+ attendance. We understand if you cannot make 100% attendance but missing raids often is disruptive to any raiding team and will be accordingly noted. Our raid times are:

Wednesday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time
Thursday: 20:30 – 23:00 Server Time - Fun Alt Raids ( Optional )
Sunday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time
Monday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time

What can Zerglings offer you?
We offer a stable, consistent and friendly raiding environment. We offer you a chance to become a part of a guild that is committed to progressing as far as possible within current raids and continuously being one of the best guilds on the server.

If you are interested in joining us please contact:

Ingame: Imdur-Hellscream
Battle Net: majordefect#2451
Discord: MageTank#8560
i am still seeking a new home as a tank. (realy trying to avoid thursdays as a raid day due to irl stuff)
| Final Evolution is always looking to expand our roster for dedicated players. Our raiding times are 20.15-23.30 on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and we're currently raiding 4/9 mythic now and fighting for the 5/9. | hit me upp for more info.
Xaap#21515

Some c/p about the guild.

★ Final Evolution ★
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / teamspeak.

http://www.final-evolution.com/wp
Hi Elunara :)

Briefly - we raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday between 20.30 and 23:00 ST. Hopefully that might fit what you are after raiding day and time wise? We're currently at 9/9 normal, 6/9 hc and very much looking forward to Antorus.

It would be great to chat to you in game so we can both go into a bit more detail about what we're after, I'll add you :)

Hope to speak soon, and best of luck finding your new guild!