870 Arms Warrior looking for teenager-friendly guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello! I don't really know what to start this with so I'll just start it with information about myself/my character

This character is my main with 871 ilvl and I play on Kazzak.

Also the reason I'm looking for a teenager friendly guild is because I'm 14, it's honestly quite exhausting to get talking to a recruiter and then get rejected once the topic of my age comes up.

I'd be available for raiding on weekends although not too late in to the night as I have a sibling who usually goes to sleep before me, but on Saturdays I'd likely be available until around midnight (I'm Irish so this is implying midnight in GMT)

Goodbye and thank you for considering me (hopefully)[i][/i]

I don't know why I'm still listed as Amnesia Quarters, I left them the other day

PS: Sorry about my dumb name, I came up with it when I was bored because I thought it sounded orc-ish and I don't want to pay for a name change or level an alt for something so minor
Hello, Goranok,

I am not sure how to write this neither, but here goes :).

For starters, I assume you are only looking for guild on Kazzak? If that is true, then you may want to post this at the realm specific forum: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/941651/ .

For that assumption, and for your stated interest in raiding, I am not sure if our guild would be what you are looking for. I represent "The Rising Elites", which is a community guild based on Aszune/Shadowsong servers. As such, raiding is not our end-game goal (and we are not currently raiding at all, however, we might do if we have enough interest). However, we do a fair amount of dungeons and social things together. And, which is important for you, we don't have any age limits (however, we do expect our members to act like functional human beings).

With that being said, if, all limitations nonwithstanding, you would be interested in our guild, you can contact me either on BattleTag (Sydona#2150) or Discord (Sydona#9603). Otherwise, good luck finding a guild that suits you :).

Thank you for reading, and have a lovely day :)