3/9M 930+ Arms Warr LF Guild [H]

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi guys,

I joined the game in July 2006 and I've been raiding for most of that with the odd break from time to time.

Recently came back to the game after a long break and my current Guild are a little to deep into ToS Mythic for me to enjoy, so I'm looking for a Guild I can experience Mythic progression with as that's what I enjoy (rather than being carried)

Currently have every class at 100+ and 6 level 110s and a keen PvP'r.

As I said I've literally just returned to the game and apart from tagging along to a Mythic raid were I had no idea about the mechanics I've managed to pug my way to 9/9HC.

I am a reliable mature consistent raider that will always be looking for ways to improve myself and the raiders around me, I log every raid I take part in even LFR and look for ways to improve.

The ideal Guild will be about 9/9HC early Mythic ToS.

I live stream pretty much all the time at twitch.tv/moophus and I can be found on youtube by searching Moopheus, I have cutting edge Xavius aswell as some other achievements before I took my break.

BTag Morpheus#2552
Hi Banhammer,

Our guild is called Dads Army and we reside on Tarren Mill (H).
We raid mythic twice a week and are currently 5/9M.
Wed 20:00-23:00
Sunday 20:00-23:00.

Outside that we do a social heroic raid on fridays from 21:00-24:00 which is open to any member of the guild.

Currently our recruitment status is such that we are looking for 1 plate dps and several ranged to round out our roster.

We currently have one other streamer as part of our raid team, but im sure that wouldnt cause any problems :)

Our guild is strictly 18+ and for the most part most members are in their late 20's and early 30's with the occasional Uni student sprinkled in. We focus on having fun and creating an enjoyable atmosphere for everyone involved while not sacrificing progression.

if you think you might be interested take a look at our recruitment post
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615714082?page=1

or contact me via discord (korah#4944)or bnet (cana#2795)

Good luck in your search :)
Hi Silverstein

Sounds perfect I'm 26 myself so would probably be around the average age of most of your Guild, you have decent progress and I like the fact your still clearing HC as a Guild for fun atleast, pugs are ok but there's nothing better than doing it with a proven team.

Your Raid times are perfect for me no issues there even if I finish work late I'd still have loads of time to make the raid.

Made an application on your page and added your BTag :)
Not sure you'd be interested since we're 6/9M, but if you didn't mind jumping in to a guild at that point and being with us for Antorus progression then we're trying to expand our roster with a few more players.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic / normal once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 6/9M despite a slow start due to summer holidays and working on maiden, previous tiers we were 10/10M NH and had realm first Mythic Helya kill just before NH launched and ofcourse cleared EN Mythic when it was current.
Since we formed back in MOP we've never failed to kill a mythic boss before the tier has ended.

We're formed from two 10man guilds that merged at the end of MOP for the 20man content and have been going steady ever since, managing to clear every tier while it was current on mythic since forming while trying to maintain an enjoyable atmosphere without sacrificing progression for it, and vice versa.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com/forum/ or you could try chatting to any officers at

Nagassh#2490
rynamite#2970
Hi Banhammer, I've added your battle net for a chat, not sure if you would consider Alliance, but thought I'ld add you for a chat
We're looking for players to join our raid team to progress through the rest of ToS and beyond. We are currently 5/9 mythic progress and are looking for competent DPS plus 1 healer.

The guild is looking for people who want to be part of a team that puts the team’s goals ahead of personal goals. The guild goal is to achieve progress at a steady rate while having fun.

We’re a long standing guild who are a round 10 years old, we have a lot of old school players who are just unable to keep up with life and a hard core raiding schedule now they are a little older and have more responsibilities. But still show the discipline of an old school raider when it comes to preparation and commitment to the raid team.

What we don’t want are players that cut corners while the team is on a progress boss so they can shine as an individual. This inevitably ends up being at the expense of others enjoyment and progress.

We raid 3 evenings a week and are looking for playing who can maintain around an 87% and above attendance rate. Raid days are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday raid start at 19:45 and finish at 23:00. The first round of invites happen at 19:30 and the last round happen no later than 19:44.

The guild provides cauldrons, feasts and enchants for its raid members but ask for a small weekly donation of matts.

We’re a friendly and sociable bunch who are very active when it comes to Mythic + and off raids with alt runs and the like. We are happy for our raid member’s friends to join the guild as socials so they are able to play together.

If you feel you are competent and capable with the gear to raid our current progress bosses and like what you’ve read above, we would love to hear from you.

You can put an application in at http://def.shivtr.com/ alternatively contact me or a member of my officer team in game. You can also add me to real ID inphy#2644

Thank you for taking the time to read our advertisement.
Hi Banhammer,

<Why no love> is currently recruiting more dps.

We raid monday-wednesday-thursday 19:45-23:00.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613753910#1
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/agamaggan/Muldiz

If you are interested, feel free to contact any of the officers:
Deroy#2755 (Officer & Raidleader)
Classy#21696 (Officer)
Maniator#1868 (Officer)

-Best Regards
Muldiz, GM of <Why no love>
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
ToS 9/9NM, 9/9HC. 2/9M

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
Hello Banhammer.

We are < After Midnight > Alliance @The Maelstrom .
Fairly new guild ( <10 days ) built for it's exceptional unique raiding time which is
1:30-4:00 a.m Server time ( Monday-Tuesday-Thursday ).
Now I know this is really late for some people, but for others it's a very comfortable time to raid.
Other then that I should say we need 1 healer to finish our 10 man team, we will probably farm TOS HC until we build up to 20 men for mythic or until antorus launches .
If you feel like you can raid at these times then please contact me for more info :)
Elie#2654