941 holy paladin LF mythic raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
hey all

like the title said i am a 941 holy paladin and i am looking for a mythic raiding guild on the horde side .
Server does not matter since i can always transfer .

current guild is lacking the members to do mythic progress
Hey,
Is there any chance, you might wana come on a populated ally server? Its ravencrest we are 5/9mythic are looking for a hpally urgently and the good thing about us is, we will treat u good xD
P. S: we raid on wed/thu
Thanks, fro.
Hi Mamaskindje,

If you like the sound of weekend raiding, <Weekend Warriors> is a 6/9M guild on Draenor who are recruiting a holy paladin for our last healing spot for Antorus.

The guild itself has been around since Cataclysm and several of the original founding members remain today, including the Guild Master.

We're what we like to call "Seriously Casual" - we raid for fun, we're all 25+ adults with plenty of real life commitments, but who still want to raid and clear as much of the current content as possible.

We raid on weekends from 15:45 - 19:00 server time, Saturday and Sunday.

If this sounds interesting to you, please visit our website, http://www.weekend-warriors.net/

Or you can add me on BattleTag - BestDruidEU#2151.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Zarf
Welcome to Adapt, Improvise, Overcome. (AIO)

Please take the time to read this page to decide if we are the right guild for you.

We currently are considering all high quality players no matter the class/spec and our recruitment status so if you have what it takes to play on a hardcore competitive level then please get in touch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Language: English

Raid Schedule (CET):

- Wednesday: 19:00 - 23:00
- Thursday: 19:00 - 23:00
- Sunday: 19:00 - 23:00
- Tuesday: 19:00 - 23:00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About AIO

- Adapt, Improvise, Overcome. The name is the motto.

- We were formed with a core team of 10 multi cutting edge raiders all aiming for cutting edge in the upcoming tier and the next expansion's raids.

- We raid 4 days a week with the possibility of extra raids in the first week of progress, however we have a strict cutoff point for time and we will never extend a raid past 11PM CET.

- For our first tier we will be aiming to place in the top 250 guilds worldwide and we will improve on that rank raid after raid.

- The guild environment is always on a high note with free flowing banter between guildies and competitive chatter between raiders but we will always bring it to a serious note in our progression raids to make sure we down the bosses as fast as possible.

What we require from you.

- We want people who are dedicated to World of Warcraft, people who are willing to put in the hours to make their character the best it can be and people who work well with a team. We need individuals who prioritise mechanics and teamwork over DPS and padding their logs.

- Be consistent, turn up on time to our raids and if you know you can do a mechanic then volunteer to do it. Taking initiative and being consistent is what separates the good players from the best players.

- We require reliable players. If you have frequent recurring absence or lateness then you will not be the right fit for this guild. A stable connection/computer is also preferable to have uninterrupted raiding.

- Come prepared for every raid, meaning you know the boss, the strategy that we are using and make sure that your character and alt's are raid ready.

- We also require at least 1 alt for every player, preferably 2, that you can play at the best of your ability to make it easy for us to run multiple split raids in the first weeks of progress.

Loot Distribution

We use RCLootCouncil to distribute loot. Choices are made item by item depending on: individual skill, attendance, the overall benefit to the raid, loot already received and any other variables deemed relevant at the time.

Alts / Split Runs
We will be using alts as an additional gearing source for mains during our split runs. We require you to know your alt, how to properly play it and to have an acceptable level of gear.

How to apply

If you are interested in joining AIO then please contact myself or any of our officers. One of us will most likely be online at all points of the day. We will have a discussion and invite you into our discord so we can get to know you, and you get to know us.

Contact BTag's:
Lemunter#2346 (GM/Healing Officer)
Ben#2843 (Officer/Raid Leader)
Heya,

You look like a good fit for <Solenya>! The guild in short; pull your own weight, don't be a douche and we raid wed/sun 20:00-23:00.

More info here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Solenya

If you are interested at all do not hesitate to either contact me or any of my officers!

Dan
bnet: dotdash#2330
discord: dotDash#3984
Hello,
Kin on Ravencrest od a 2x a week raiding guild.
ATM 3/9mythic down.
One extra night for a full HC alt Raid (Takes arpund 2h).

Raid Times : wednesday and sunday 8-11 p.m.

Recruiting for ToS and Antorus !

www.kinguild.com

Hope to hear more from you!
Hi there.

I see that you could be a great addition to our roster and guild. If you wish to join well organized enviroment, that raid at good level in its own pace but also have a good fun and laugh while doing it then pls add Adikon#2437 and let's talk on discord.
Hey, horde guild on Draenor 5/9 [M] previously 7/7 CE Emerald Nightmare 2/3 ToV and 3/10 nighthold which we took a break after achieveing. We are looking strong going into antorus after a very late start in ToS due to the break mentioned. We are currently recruiting for Holy paladins and are stationed on the server Draenor.

Days: Wed, Thu, sun 19-22 Servertime.

Hit me up NautroN#2583 and we can speak more
Hello there Mamaskindje , We are currently looking for a hpala for our main roster. We are offering a substantial gold scholarship to cover the transfer costs . Contact me for an in game discussion cranion#2344

Our guild Nightshade located on Sunstrider realm fighting for Alliance is currently searching for specific classes and specs to fill our roster . Our progress is 9/9 Mythic - 10/10 Mythic 7/7 Mythic and 3/3 Mythic

Our wow progress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/sunstrider/Nightshade
Full logs history:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/42782

Nightshade is the oldest guild on Sunstrider raiding actively since 2005 nonstop.We are an in game family realy . Originally formed by a collection of old friends from older games like EverQuest, Starwars-Galaxies and Lineage 2, the guild has been equally hated by bosses from Ragnaros to Arthas, and by the horde, whose demise is part of our motto.

The classes we are currently recruiting are the following

1) Tank
( Only a player that can dps as main and have a solid tank offspec)

2) 1 Damage Dealer
-Any solid geared and experienced candidate will be considered

3) 1 Healer
-We are mainly looking for a solid holy paladin at the moment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are willing to offer a significant gold scholarship to extremely good applicants in order to help possible transfer and faction change
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our raiding schedule is the follow

-Wednesday 18:50-23:00 Server time
-Thursday 18:50-23:00 Server time
-Monday 18:50-23:00 Server time

Some mythic experience and a certain item level would be appreciated (935+). But we are considering people who where core mythic raiders in previous expansions . Once a mythic raider always a mythic raider :)

You can contact me here or via my battle tag cranion#2344 .
Hello there Mamaskindje.

Issues with Tissues 2Day guild on Kazzak EU.

Raid days and times: Wednesday and Sunday from 19.00 to 22.30ST.
Once antorus is open we will change the raid times to 19.00 to 23.00ST.

We (re)started the guild 4 weeks ago and have so far done a full heroic clear on our first night, and have since then gotten 5 mythic bosses under our belts, this was achived with the help of pugs.
We are focusing on building up our roster and still got one or two spots left on our core team, one of those spots is open for a Holy Paladin.

A little bit about ourselves.
IwT was formed in WoD but took a break at the start of Legion. But now we're back and ready to kill bosses!
Our core is mostly of mature players, people with jobs, spouses and kids, we understand and respect peoples need for a real life outside of wow.
With this in mind, it is important to note that we take raids seriously! Clearing content on a two day schedule requires our memebers to put effort into their characters and bring their A-game to each raid.

If any of this has your interest take a look at our Website and/ or recruitment post which i will link below.

http://tissues.enjin.com/

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616986070#post-1

Regards,

Ðevilicious

P.S. Dropping off my B-tag if you should have any further questions about the guild and you. UrPhaze#1427