BFA Pre-Orders?

General
So i think we are all excited to know the release date for BFA but im wondering when will the pre-orders be available and if we are going to get a free 110 boost with it like Legion?
If you cant google it, no one knows.
My guess is just after gamescon whenever that is.
15/11/2017 16:58Posted by Urthol
My guess is just after gamescon whenever that is.

Do you think they will even announce it a con? or just random with an update?
Beginning of the new year, given Legion was available for Pre-Order 2 months after announcement.
15/11/2017 15:41Posted by Likromonk
if we are going to get a free 110 boost with it like Legion?

There will be a boost as I asked about whether my Legion one will carry over, the answer to that is no, apparently the WoD boosts did not carry over to Legion.

I think it's safe to say the boost is now a standard addition to a new expansion considering how high the levels are . Never mind that the leveling process is going to be even more streamlined, if they were to take it away the salty tears would flood the earth unfortunately.
Soon™...
16/11/2017 18:36Posted by Eighjan
Soon™...
So, what's the actual benefit or pre-ordering these days (in 2017/18)? Wasn't preorder game a thing where there were stock issues, unlike today when we have digital codes instead? I am confused. ah
16/11/2017 23:19Posted by Kliez
So, what's the actual benefit or pre-ordering these days (in 2017/18)? Wasn't preorder game a thing where there were stock issues, unlike today when we have digital codes instead? I am confused. ah

Good example.

Take CE, pre-ordering that you are guranteered to get it to your video games collection upon release. If you don't pre-order it you will run into the situation it will be outsold everywhere.
15/11/2017 15:41Posted by Likromonk
So i think we are all excited to know the release date for BFA but im wondering when will the pre-orders be available and if we are going to get a free 110 boost with it like Legion?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/battle-for-azeroth

States 110 boost near bottom of the page