Will we keep artifact looks?

General
Im thinking of focusing to get the gorillabear look for my druid but i dont want it gone the next expansion. Anyone know if Blizzard will put the artifact loots on forms and artifacts to the transmog table? They didnt keep the muscular cat form from WOD that i liked so im afraid:/
I just posted this in another thread, but I'll mention it again here:

Any artifact appearances you've unlocked (including Druid forms) will be available as transmogrification options after Legion. I'm not privy to the specifics on how it will work regarding Druid forms, but the developers are keen to make sure you can still use those forms after Legion.

You'll also still be able to acquire appearances you haven't earned post-Legion, with the only exceptions being the Mythic 15 Keystone Dungeon appearance, and the Mage Tower appearances. If you don't earn those before the end of Legion, you won't be able to earn them after Legion - think of them as effectively the Challenge Mode sets of Legion.

Hope this clarifies. :)
So can I get pvp apparance post-legion?
Oh thats awesome! Thanks for the reply<3 Ill gear up this druid and get me that Gorilla form!
10/10/2017 10:36Posted by Aerythlea
If you don't earn those before the end of Legion, you won't be able to earn them after Legion - think of them as effectively the Challenge Mode sets of Legion.

Okay people, you know what to do. Conjure up an intricate web of complicating circumstances that prevent you from getting these appearances now, even though you're currently playing the game, so you can spend the rest of WoW's future petitioning Blizzard to re-add these rewards.
One of my friend have problems to do raids, dungeons or bgs. Because she is scary when she play with some one else. She still think abotu this how bad her dps is how poor is her skill. So it is really hard to make her any progress in any mmo.

For some people things like this will be always unavaible to get :(
For me I'll be extremely glad once we finally ditch those artefacts. Sick to death of having the same weapon - and no interesting different ones of course throughout all of Legion.

It will be fantastic when we can finally use swords on a monk or dagger and book on a warlock.

It'll also be nice for the art team to be making a whole host of new weapons.
This is great, but what about BM Hunters and Hati? do we get to keep Hati?

Any artifact appearances you've unlocked (including Druid forms) will be available as transmogrification options after Legion. I'm not privy to the specifics on how it will work regarding Druid forms, but the developers are keen to make sure you can still use those forms after Legion.

You'll also still be able to acquire appearances you haven't earned post-Legion, with the only exceptions being the Mythic 15 Keystone Dungeon appearance, and the Mage Tower appearances. If you don't earn those before the end of Legion, you won't be able to earn them after Legion - think of them as effectively the Challenge Mode sets of Legion.

Could you clarify this a bit further. If I do a Mage Tower challenge on a character and unlock the base color for it now, will I be able to do the other achievements for it AFTER legion (kill Kel'jaeden HC, do 10 rated bgs and do 10 dungeons) and get the rest of the colors?
I made a thread a few days ago with some questions, can you please give some more answers:

- If we earned a mage tower challenge appearance during Legion, will we be able to earn the color variants after Legion, while still being able to transmog them?

- Will the artifact skin transmogs be restricted to the related class or even specs only? (as a DK I would like to mog the Corrupted Ashbringer I may earn with my Paladin)

- Will the Legion prestige system still be there after Legion, if not how will we earn the PvP artifact skins and other rewards?

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616993795#1
and the Mage Tower appearances.

Does this include all the color variants of the Mage Tower appearances? For example on my Feral I have the lasercat form, do I have to do the 10RBG wins and Heroic KJ on my druid within Legion to unlock the colors or are those still available after Legion?
10/10/2017 11:36Posted by Boomzillah

I hope not.
10/10/2017 15:22Posted by Skyyh
10/10/2017 11:36Posted by Boomzillah

I hope not.

Why not? it's great to have 2 pets running next to you.
only to make sure: when legion ends we can use our artifact skins as transmog weapons, but only for the class? i mean i cant use thunderfury on another class am i right?
10/10/2017 10:19Posted by Segkelb
Im thinking of focusing to get the gorillabear look for my druid but i dont want it gone the next expansion. Anyone know if Blizzard will put the artifact loots on forms and artifacts to the transmog table? They didnt keep the muscular cat form from WOD that i liked so im afraid:/

I miss really, really miss that cat :/ The half feral-half humanoid looked really attractive, I keep hoping it returns as a glyph, but nope.
10/10/2017 15:37Posted by Sànguiné
only to make sure: when legion ends we can use our artifact skins as transmog weapons, but only for the class? i mean i cant use thunderfury on another class am i right?

Right now I believe the current intent is that artifact weapon appearances can only be transmogged on the class the artifact was for. So to use an earlier example, Death Knight's wouldn't be able to transmog the Corrupted Ashbringer appearance from a Paladin.

I've forwarded on the other questions in this thread so if I get any more specific details I can share, I'll let you know.

Hi , can you clarify about the accound wide aspect of it if any? I've completed Mage tower on several characters for some of their specs , will i receive the offspec appearance aswell and will i receive it on characters that havent completed mage tower at all? WoD we received all weapons in the end , Mop we received the mounts even if we didnt earn all of them
As far as I can TL; DR this, only FIVE skins will be withdrawn when the next expansion is launched:

ALL 4 Mage Tower skins
Mythic+15 Dungeon skin

Basically; doing them when they are current is what they are intended as a reward for, not merely for playing the game... same applied with MoP Cloak & WoD Rings. & both sets of previous Challenge mode gear.
10/10/2017 17:52Posted by Oniq
Mop we received the mounts even if we didnt earn all of them
The Phoenix Mounts that needed eggs to buy...? Blizz gave out all four to everyone that only earned ONE of them...? Citation, please (no, I didn't get any of them, but it might not sit well with those who didn't get all four for one egg).
10/10/2017 18:27Posted by Eighjan
10/10/2017 17:52Posted by Oniq
Mop we received the mounts even if we didnt earn all of them
The Phoenix Mounts that needed eggs to buy...? Blizz gave out all four to everyone that only earned ONE of them...? Citation, please (no, I didn't get any of them, but it might not sit well with those who didn't get all four for one egg).

If you completed the challenge modes in MoP you received a mount and the transmog if you completed in with gold timer.
At the end they made you able to buy the remaining 3 out of 4 phoenixes even tho you only had one egg.