arms/fury warrior looking for new home

Looking for Players – PvE
i have raided to a fairly reasonable standard throughout my time in warcraft.
i am looking for a new home to raid. i have recently had twin boys. and i am unable to put in 3 days a week. most i can manage is 2 nights. i havent raided since early ToS only missing out on KJ heroic either the first reset or maybe it was the second. alot has happened since then (raising babies fries brains) so i cant remember had to take abit of a break. luckily the wife has decided to let me come back to the game to let some steam off.
i sim myself to try and squeeze out more numbers.
my logs were decent in ToS at the start of the patch not outstanding.
are there any guilds about horde or alliance dont care what the server either who is interested in warriors.
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
ToS 9/9NM, 9/9HC. 3/9M

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
[H] Golden Company-Twisting Nether(9/9 Hc) was formed by a group of real life and online friends with the premise that "it is more fun to progress together than apart". Our aim is to build a community of dedicated players who want to progress through content at a reasonable pace, we of course do also take players who are new or want to start raiding and we will help you get used to Raid progression, We are not looking to be a top tier mythic guild, we would just like to see some mythic content before the raid tier shifts, will aim for Curve in the start, and then maybe try on Myth content.

We prioritise fun and enjoyment and work together to improve each other. We are a mature group of players with lives and families, but commit to playing together for the benefit of each other. We do not want any member to feel obliged to be online and do not want anyone to sacrifice real life for a game. If you say you'll be there and raiding though, we expect you to be there. We also expect you to be curtious and polite in your approach to all other members, whether raiders or social.

If you want to talk or have questions feel free to add me at " HipsterSkips#2309 "
Hello there Nozzer.

Please have a look to the link below, as stated we are close to completion as in what classes and the size of our roster and a dps plate warrior :P is something that we are missing.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616832245?page=2#post-39

Hit us up for a chat in Discord for more information.
Kartor#2203,roronoa#2243
Hey there and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Dice, are a small 2 day a week, semi casual raiding guild on Stormscale EU (Horde) with an assortment of fun yet great players. Our goal is to raid in a casual and fun environment while still performing well throughout the content. Our current progress is 9/9 HC and 3/9 Mythic and have got the achievement for ahead of the curve on NH, ToV, EN and ToS.

The raid days are Wednesday and Sunday from 19:30 till 22:30 realm time.

We are currently in need of:

-Any DPS
-1 tank for rotation

That being said, anyone is welcome to apply.

We would love it if you are to be reliable in terms of signups and raid attendance.

A little backstory of the guild.
Once upon a time during Ulduar, Dice began its first steps towards raiding. Small steps as they were, we had a 10 man roster and managed to successfully down Ulduar as it was current content. During the savagely long expansion of Warlords of Draenor we made the latest version of Dice. We’re now trying to rebuild our guild with the aim of having a solid 20/25 man raid team.

For any inquiries, add WalkingDead#1179

- Wrathzz - GM of Dice
Hey We Raid For Cookies may be the right fit for you. We are on Doomahmmer.

We are just starting to build a small and focused casual raid team, looking to get into TOS norm the onto HC. Focusing on gearing people up for there roles within the raid team and general messing about.

Always have people online and the guild is more focused on a family type atmosphere rather than a login raid then look at logs for two days then repeat.

Currently 9/9 normal and 9/9 Heroic.

you can find our recruitment thread here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616742580#post-4

If you want to speak to me my bnet id is bigbrownie#2993, if not then I hope you find what your looking for.
Hi there. We're not interested in "warriors" .. but we are interested in the people behind the character.

I'm part of a guild that raids casually, socially, on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos.

We raid twice a week .. Wednesday and Friday 9.30pm to midnight server time.

Our members are generally people with responsibilities irl .. families, jobs, studies etc, many of whom can't stick to a strict raiding schedule.

We therefore have a "first come, first served" policy with regard to raids .. they're put up on the in-game calendar and anyone who wants to join simply signs up .. first to sign up get accepted first. If more sign up than there are places for, they are placed on standby.

Having said that .. as a lot of our members do actually have real life responsibilities, not everyone can raid, every night .. or even every week .. so it's very rare for anyone to be placed on standby.

Our primary focus is Normal and Heroic raiding .. we "dabble" in mythic if we happen to get that far and we have enough people sign up. Currently we're 1/9M and 15th on the realm (complete fluke, no doubt, and I would image on some servers we wouldn't be that high on the rankings :p )

We have no requirement to raid .. if you want to raid, you sign up for it. If you don't .. you don't. It has no impact on anything. We don't view "social" or "raiding" members any differently .. everyone has the same options to raid or not.

We have a big mix of members, from those who never raid to those who raid virtually every time. We have members who regularly run Mythic+ dungeons; those who go after achievements, mounts and battle pets.

If this sounds like your type of guild, please check us out at www.darkwolves.eu - look at our rules and, if you're happy with them, fill in the application.

I wish you all the best in finding a suitable home ;-)
CTSamurai, a 6/9M team on EU-Neptulon is recruiting DPS and healer for Tomb of Sargeras progression and beyond. We raid W,Th,M 8:30-11:30 ST.
Our current recruitment needs:
DPS - we have a couple of spots. LF Ranged. Come help us kill all the things. If you are exceptional, don't be shy. Let’s talk.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
CTSamurai is one of several mythic teams on EU-Neptulon. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. CTSamurai is a relaxed, yet focused raiding environment.
ABOUT YOU
You should be responsible, drama-free, and mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have recent mythic experience. No rageaholics !
Check out the guild at http://ctsamurai.wowalliances.com/. For additional questions, please add me to battletag: Anoobisath#2324
Hi Nozzer - our guild are currently looking for reliable DPS to join our group for Antorus, if you'd be up for a realm xfer to Ragnaros server.

I've posted about our guild over on the Ragnaros forum, https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616994821 , but in short we're a 2 day per week raiding guild, raiding on Mon and Weds evenings from 20:00 to 23:00 Server time. We've been 3/9M in ToS, and have consistently been raiding mythic progress throughout the expansion (7/7M; 4/10M and 3/9M so far).

We're currently recruiting for DPS to add to our group for the upcoming Antorus tier, and while there is a small preference for specific classes, we're mainly looking for people who can maintain close to 100% attendance to ensure we can maximise our progress in Mythic without having to over recruit/juggle people around from one night to the next and while sticking to a 6 hour/week raiding schedule.

If you'd like to know more, please feel free either to add me on Btag (Hools#2771), or can apply via the link on our wowprogress page (linked from the forum post I've mentioned above).

Thanks, and hopefully hear from you if it's of interest.
Guild: GITS
Faction: ALLIANCE(EU Server – Argent Dawn)
Raid Times/Days: wed/sun 20:00-23:00(servertime)
Cleared: 7/7HC + 3/3HC + 11/11HC + 9/9HC
Recruitment Contacts: MUST APPLY ON OUR GUILD WEBSITE: gits.enjin.com or talk befor to jaycorel#8306 (discord)
Needs: Looking for a few dps also hybridclasses that can jump in when needed
GUILD it self: mature 18+++ guild with social/casual mood, discord server, forum, whatsappgroup, we love to joke around but know to focus when needed GITs is a AHOC guild with NO focus on mythic progression