Multiple class mounts?

General
Just curious do many people have multiple class mounts. The thought of rep grinding suramar again is killing me. On top of that broken shore is very meh.

So anyone have multiple?
08/11/2017 09:50Posted by Elendre
Just curious do many people have multiple class mounts. The thought of rep grinding suramar again is killing me. On top of that broken shore is very meh.

So anyone have multiple?

You dont need rep for them .
I have all 12 class mounts and all there spec colours aswell.
The quest line has recently recived a massive nerf making it doable in one to two days max depending on invasion times.
I got all class mounts and all colors /pets/toys too.
But you don't need suramar rep for the class mounts, you do need it for the class outfit though.
08/11/2017 09:57Posted by Maoying
But you don't need suramar rep for the class mounts, you do need it for the class outfit though.

But dont you need the full class outfit to get the class mount?
08/11/2017 10:05Posted by Elendre
08/11/2017 09:57Posted by Maoying

Nope you do not.
I already said and so did the other poster NO rep is needed.
08/11/2017 10:08Posted by Cælestis
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Nope you do not.

Well !@#$. Wish i found out before i grinded all the rep. Wherever i read it needs to be updated.

Thanks guys

Nope you do not.

Well !@#$. Wish i found out before i grinded all the rep. Wherever i read it needs to be updated.

Thanks guys

Gl on getting them all they are beautiful ❤
08/11/2017 10:21Posted by Cælestis

Thanks guys

They really are. Are class mounts account wide? Like if i made a second character of the same class could they use the mount?

They really are. Are class mounts account wide? Like if i made a second character of the same class could they use the mount?

Yep if you have 2 mages they can both use it so you only have to earn it once
08/11/2017 10:28Posted by Cælestis

Sweet ill tey and get it on my alliance priest so i have it for my zandalari when they come out. Cant wait.

Shall never set foot in suramar again XD

Sweet ill tey and get it on my alliance priest so i have it for my zandalari when they come out. Cant wait.

Shall never set foot in suramar again XD

Gl and hf
You only need to have your class hall done + Legionfall Campaign.

I have:
Priest
Warrior
Druid
Mage(2x for some reason)
Monk
Death Knight
Paladin (All 4)
Hunter
Warlock (All 3)
Shaman

Only missing Rogue, which I'll get soon, and I won't bother with Demon Hunter as it's ugly as hell.
Have all 12 too. Was nice to see i was able to use priest mount from level 20 already on other faction alt.
I've got

Warrior
DH
Mage (my favourite)
Monk
Warlock

Currently working on my priest one

The rest of the classes I need to grind up to 110, and I'm saving hunter (velf), shammy (HM Tauren) and pally (glowy goat person) for BFA