Dk Looking for guild

Looking for Players – PvE
941 Unholy/ 940Frost DK is looking for a 2-3 day progress guild,looking for a guild that raids on Wed-Sunday and any other mid week day as an addition

Old school player need a an established guild to join not looking for newly founded guilds,had a 1.5 month break due to health issue coming back for Antorus and so on

Btag:Entropy#256
Hi Mediamarkt,

Ascendance are looking for a DK to join our team for Antorus and would be very interested in talking to you.

You can check out our recruitment post here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614752491#1

I'll add your Btag and hopefully speak to you soon.

Stormcaller#2781 (Bnet)
Stormcaller#8667 (Discord)
Bumperino!
Hello there Mediamarkt , We are currently looking for a DK for our main roster . Contact me for an in game discussion cranion#2344

Our guild Nightshade located on Sunstrider realm fighting for Alliance is currently searching for specific classes and specs to fill our roster . Our progress is 9/9 Mythic - 10/10 Mythic 7/7 Mythic and 3/3 Mythic

Our wow progress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/sunstrider/Nightshade
Full logs history:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/42782

Nightshade is the oldest guild on Sunstrider raiding actively since 2005 nonstop.We are an in game family realy . Originally formed by a collection of old friends from older games like EverQuest, Starwars-Galaxies and Lineage 2, the guild has been equally hated by bosses from Ragnaros to Arthas, and by the horde, whose demise is part of our motto.

The classes we are currently recruiting are the following

1) Tank
( Only a player that can dps as main and have a solid tank offspec)

2) 1 Damage Dealer
-Any solid geared and experienced candidate will be considered

3) 1 Healer
-We are mainly looking for a solid holy paladin at the moment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are willing to offer a significant gold scholarship to extremely good applicants in order to help possible transfer and faction change
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our raiding schedule is the follow

-Wednesday 18:50-23:00 Server time
-Thursday 18:50-23:00 Server time
-Monday 18:50-23:00 Server time

Some mythic experience and a certain item level would be appreciated (935+). But we are considering people who where core mythic raiders in previous expansions . Once a mythic raider always a mythic raider :)

You can contact me here or via my battle tag cranion#2344 .
<Excesse> is a currently looking to fill last 2 spots on the roster for Antorus.
Those being dps dk(tank OS is a +) & ret pala.
We're as old a guild as there is having been raiding since Vanilla (and lineage etc. before that).

We are 6/9 mythic ToS atm. Feel free to wowprogress/warcraftlogs us.

Our raidingschedule is:

Wednesday, thursday & sunday 19.45-23.00 ST.
With alt raid for those who want on fridays at 20.00.

Since we're just a couple of slots away from being full roster for Antorus we'll be picky. But the concept of an old time raider is always interresting.

If you want a chat you can reach me on Poe#2713
H Mediamarkt -- for your perusal bud. :)

About Crux

We are a guild that formed mid-legion - some from another guild on a different server, some from AD, who were all looking for a fun, friendly guild, along with some decent progression. It was established mostly by friends, IRL friends and veteran players alike.

We are a tight knit bunch, spending a lot of time on our guild Discord server having a bit of a laugh with each other and would love you to join in!

Current Progress:

Tomb of Sargeras: 5/9 Mythic TOS with fast & constant progression.

We started Mythic raiding a lot later than other guilds on the server, as it took time to find the perfect core. Now we have that, we are progressing fast - spending weeks less on certain bosses than most guilds on the server.

As for Antorus - we will be pushing for at least top #5 guild on AD.

Current Recruitment

We are currently recruiting all forms of DPS & a Resto Sham/Holy Pala to fill last couple of spots in our core roster.

Boomkin or Elemental Shaman are in high demand and all other DPS classes are considered, as are all solid players of any spec, as always.

Our Raid Schedule

We raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20:30 - 23:30 CET/Server Time (19:30 - 22:30 GMT) and also have an alt/fun raid on a Friday, at the same time as above, where we will clear usually clear all of TOS normal & heroic.

Interested?

Please add my b-tag kilzTG#2321 and give me a holla! (failing that, contact anyone in the guild and they will gladly redirect you to an officer)

Thank you, good luck and have fun!
bumper!!!!!
bumper
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guild. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers and a tank for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH and 3/9M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Our GM and his friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or our GM on b-tag for more information: Gamidron#2894, Critzlerss21#2885
Wazaa, well if u value progress number over friends... we prob arent the guild for ya. (do note: i said over(We also like progress xp))
But if u like raiding with friends more.

Then go cheack this post out:

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17612921496