New player looking for UK based casual guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Im a new player to WoW looking for a casual friendly UK based guild to help show me around Azeroth.

Ive played a few different MMORPG games but most seem to be slowly dieing away. (Or in the case of WAR online rapidly dieing)

I normally main a tank but im also used to playing healers and dps classes. I currently have a 26 brewmaster monk but I am also trying out a shaman and priest.

In looking more for a casual friendly guild as due to family and work commitments my online times can be a bit erratic and I prefer to take my time playing through content than just rushing to the end game. I have a fairly laid back playstyle and Im always willing to help where I can.
Hello, Eolen,

I am not sure which server would be good for you, or what do you mean by "UK based" (English speaking or majority playerbase living in UK?..), but here is what we have to offer.

"The Rising Elites" is a Horde guild on Aszune/Shadowsong servers. We're primarily a community based guild with a commitment to building a place where everyone could enjoy the game in low-pressure environment, independent of their level, class or experience with the game. As a guild, we do current content dungeons and raids, but also run legacy content for fun, achievements and so on, hold social events and sometimes go off to level our level 20 characters together. More info can be found on our slightly neglected website or recruitment post at .

If interested, you can contact me on BattleTag (Sydona#2150) or Discord (Sydona#9603), if not, good luck finding a new home.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day
Hello Eolen,

If realm change is a possibility <Animosity> is a mature social guild located on Chamber of Aspects.

We are a small-medium size guild that has an active group of people online all the time. The guild is chill and has a no-drama policy. We also very much understand life > game. The average age is about 30 y/o, and a lot of our raiders are vanilla/returned players taking it "easier" after chasing world/realm firsts, so there is a lot of knowledge and experience in the guild should you have questions about your class, rotation or stats :)

This is also not a guild that people only log-on for raids. Any average evening there will be 12-20 people online and doing things. We run a weekly M+ night, and a monthly transmog competition. Outside of scheduled stuff, people regularly group up to do WQ, transmog & achiev runs. A few of us are also trying to get a PvP team together. This may be a bit advanced if you don't have a max lvl character, but just want to mention this is what we have on offer :)

In terms of you looking for an "UK based guild", the main language of the guild is English and our guild leadership is mostly based in the UK (Birmingham/Liverpool area). We also have other UK based raiders/members (London, Oxford...etc.) However, this is not a strictly UK guild, we have a number of Dutch, Scandinavian, and some Eastern European players.

More info is on the website:
If something is unclear or if you have any questions, feel free to add me on Bnet: NeoNebulosa#2789

If we are not what you are looking for, then I wish you good luck finding your guild :)
Hello there :)

The Highland Warriors (Thunderhorn) are looking for more players to join our raiding team. We're are a twelve year old guild, which is an achievement in itself - almost as old as the Hills(brad) ;) We’d likely describe ourselves as a casual raiding guild, but this doesn’t really do us justice – we’re not just about raiding and we’re more than the sum of our raiding parts: we’re a friendly community of like-minded players, over the age of 18 (Some just about, but most a significant amount of time since!)

You could say that we’re an old fashioned guild with old fashioned values.

If you look at our raid progress, we're 4/9H ToS - not as far as some, but we're a plucky bunch, looking for kindred spirits!

As a casual raid guild, we run weekly raids across two nights: raid times are normally 21:00 – 23.30 server time on a Wednesday & Sunday. It’s not essential you sign to every raid as a raider, so when you're ready to raid, you can sign when you know you'll be available.

Not Raiding

When we're not seeking vengeance on the denizens of our current raiding tier, we mythic; we heroic; we world quest; some pvp; some achievement farm; some level their 874586th alt … Whatever you’re into, there's someone who'll be into it too. Except goats, no one needs to be into that.

What next?

Like what you've read?

Head over to our website and forums -

Have a poke around and find out more about who we are: join our shoutbox, read up on our guild rules and see if we fit with your idea of what you're looking for.

You can also add me Elysah#2509 for a chat :)

Look forward to meeting you soon :)
I am in the same boat. Have had a great experience some years ago with a guild in another game and would love to find something similar in WoW.