Looking for New Guild for Antorous + Onwards

Looking for Players – PvE
No Alliance Guilds, Staying Horde.

Hey! :) - I am looking for a new guild to call home In Antorous and in the long Run.

I am a 945ilvl(941 Equipped) Ret Paladin with 1xBiS Lego (Farming for 2nd due to BiS changing couple weeks ago), 72 Traits in Ashbringer (Soon to be 73.) and currently 7/9M in ToS, I missed out on Maiden kill due to Work at the time.

A Little Bit of Info About Me + My WoW History:
I am a 21 Year Old Living in the UK, Working During the day But available in the evenings.

As a Raider who started playing WoW Back in Cataclysm at the age of 14 and near enough instantly jumping into raiding @ HC DS as a Prot Warrior, I have always been intrigued by raiding, I rerolled to Paladin in Early MoP and have not regretted my decision, I started focusing more on doing Mythic content in late MoP (SoO Time) and right into WoD where I was a MS Tank Right up to Legion where I rerolled to Retri.

Then once Legion hit I decided I wanted to challenge myself for Cutting Edge Achievements and finish End Game content, I am always pushing myself to improve/do better so I perform to my best ability, and get the Cutting Edge achievements I am aiming for! :D

I can TANK or DPS as they are the 2 specs I have been focusing most on with my Paladin. I am comfy playing whichever spec so can fill either role.

I always come prepped for raids with Food/Flasks/Proper Gems/Enchants + Knowledges of the fight(s) we are doing and I am always doing the Weekly M+/AP Farming to keep up with my fellow Raiders.

Type of Guild I Hope To Find:
I want to find that guild, the guild that has a good Social Side so Pushing M+ Keys/Doing stuff outside of raiding, But also knows when to be serious when it comes to raiding and strive to get Mythic Bosses Down + Finish content while its still relevant.

Here are some Logs from my latest Raid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1rd6VnAtqJhxfC9p

The Character I would be playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/tarren-mill/twi%C3%ADsted

If I have peaked your interest feel free to add my btag "Twíísted#2625" where I will be more then happy to answer anymore questions/queries you may have.

Have a Good One!
Hi there Bakstab

I've sent you a Bnet request, I prefer to chat to players, rather and post a wall of recruitment text, I would like to see if you can fit in with us for Antorus, We have cleared half of ToS Mythic and just working on Host. But I feel we might suit what your looking for
Wazaa,

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17612921496

i do like linking my recruitment post.

And if u would like to know more, feel free to contact me.

best of luck finding a guild
bump
Hey, if you're willing to faction change check out https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617036896#1

We're looking for ret paladins so our Resto druid stops complaining about not having BoW, and i guess you'd have to do damage, but mainly the BoW thing
Hey bud, hit me up on disc Hershiechrisses#6816 for a chat
Hey Bakstab!

I have added you to battle.net aswell, and i will just leave our recruitment message down here. If you wish to know more simply contact us!

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616997100
Raid Progress
★ EN 7/7M ★
★ TOV 2/3M ★
★ NH 9/10M ★
★ TOS 3/9M ★

Current recruitment Status
We currently have postions open for:
1 x Offspec Tank / DPS
1 x Holy Priest or Holy Paladin
2 x Ranged
2 x Melee DPS

If you fall out side of these please still message us as all applications will be considered.

Who are Zerglings?
Zerglings is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Aggramar/Hellscream server. We’re made up of experienced raiders with many of us having raided to a high standard since Vanilla.

What is the aim of Zerglings?
We aim to raid to the best of our capabilities within the time we have to raid. We want to spend our raiding time as efficiently as possible, working on the hardest raid bosses possible.

What do we expect from our raiders?
We look for players who are interested in self-improvement, strive to be the best and actively work in and outside of raids to achieve that. We expect our raiders to communicate clearly, effectively and productively (either over voice comms or in chat) to help us coordinate encounters and overcome challenges. We expect our raiders to be proactive, point out issues without being asked and speak up when there are uncertainties. Raiders must be mature and able to handle any criticism directed their way constructively, own up to their mistakes and analyze them instead of making excuses. We want our raiders to be able to work together and prioritise the betterment of the guild over personal interests.

Our raiders must know their class and spec to the point that they can play their spec highly competitively. You must be aware on how to play your main spec (and off-specs, if necessary) optimally, maximizing your performance accordingly for a mythic raiding standard. Basic preparations that we expect of our raiders before raids are: obtaining general info about boss fights and specifics about your class/spec for these fights; sorting out your abilities/macros/gems/enchants/consumables as necessary.

When do we raid?
We require our raiders to maintain 80%+ attendance. We understand if you cannot make 100% attendance but missing raids often is disruptive to any raiding team and will be accordingly noted. Our raid times are:

Wednesday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time
Thursday: 20:30 – 23:00 Server Time - Fun Alt Raids ( Optional )
Sunday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time
Monday: 20:00 – 23:00 Server Time

What can Zerglings offer you?
We offer a stable, consistent and friendly raiding environment. We offer you a chance to become a part of a guild that is committed to progressing as far as possible within current raids and continuously being one of the best guilds on the server.

If you are interested in joining us please contact:

Ingame: Imdur-Hellscream
Battle Net: majordefect#2451
Discord: MageTank#8560
Hi Bákstab,

Think we would be a great fit for you. We would certainly love to take you on if you so wishes. i'll leave this here for your perusal - gl. :)

About Crux

We are a guild that formed mid-legion - some from another guild on a different server, some from AD, who were all looking for a fun, friendly guild, along with some decent progression. It was established mostly by friends, IRL friends and veteran players alike.

We are a tight knit bunch, spending a lot of time on our guild Discord server having a bit of a laugh with each other and would love you to join in!

Current Progress:

Tomb of Sargeras: 5/9 Mythic TOS with fast & constant progression.

We started Mythic raiding a lot later than other guilds on the server, as it took time to find the perfect core. Now we have that, we are progressing fast - spending weeks less on certain bosses than most guilds on the server.

As for Antorus - we will be pushing for at least top #5 guild on AD.

Current Recruitment

We are currently recruiting all forms of DPS & a Resto Sham/Holy Pala to fill last couple of spots in our core roster.

Boomkin or Elemental Shaman are in high demand and all other DPS classes are considered, as are all solid players of any spec, as always.

Our Raid Schedule

We raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20:30 - 23:30 CET/Server Time (19:30 - 22:30 GMT) and also have an alt/fun raid on a Friday, at the same time as above, where we will clear usually clear all of TOS normal & heroic.

Give me a holla on kilzTG#2321 if interested :)
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
ToS 9/9NM, 9/9HC. 4/9M

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
https://amnesiaeu.enjin.com/
Hey Bákstab (love the name btw),

If you are after a guild full of veteran players then natural selection may be the place for you. we are raiding guild that still ascribes to a lot of the old raid philosophies, we believe in building a strong team, investing in our player based and working together. and I feel this is the sort of environment that will suit you as we head towards cutting edge in Antorus.

We are 5/9 mythic raiding guild based on defies-brotherhood, and raid 3 days a week, from 8pm server time (7pm gmt) on Monday, Wednesday and Sunday

About our Guild.
This content tier we were in the first 70 guild in Europe to clear Tomb under the name Aurora before name changing the guild. We aim to push our boundaries into mythic and push to cutting edge in Antorus. We are a very close guild, we enjoy a good bit of banter and have members from many places over the world! we believe that to succeeded in raiding you need to have a good teamwork, a team that looks out for one an other and genuinely enjoys playing together, always pushing each other on and giving each other a helping hand, this is the sort of environment we encourage in Natural Selection. which is one that has lead to success after success.

Attendance.
Many of our players have families, some with children others have busy personal lives and heavy work commitments. Because of this we don’t expect you to attend every event. However we do expect a reasonable attendance for the mythic team

Our Goals
Our goal is to compete at the highest level in PvE end game, but also keeping our core principles at heart, such as raiding with a pleasant atmosphere however we do not believe in being Sh**! we do try to generally tell people what as group why a wipe might of occurred however we have we known to move people discord channels to specifically make a point and make 100% sure they full understand. We like to encourage good raid preparation weather that be mythic plus and gear by doing plus 10s/15s or simply by fine tuning we are very effective at min maxing!

Guild Benefits.
Part of being in a guild, means supporting each other and supporting our raiders. because of this. we provide all enchants, consumables and gems either for free or at a subsidy believing that our raiders should spend their time gearing and enjoying the game rather than farming out mats and consumables.

We also have a strong Social community within guild both on discord and in the fact that there are always mythic plus groups going no matter the time day or night there are always people online. We are also a very Multi Cultural Guild with people from the UK, Belgium , Holland , Norway, India , Egypt, USA Just to name a few :)

What we expect.
We do not expect a massive amount, we understand that everyone is human thus understanding that some times real life gets in the way and that everyone can make mistakes. We like people who listen and have good common sense and can speak or at least understand spoken English as that is the only common language across the whole guild. because all gems and enchants are provided for you for free from the guild we do not believe its unreasonable to turn up fully gemmed and enchanted. We also ask that whilst we have banter that people are also respectful of one another we don't do people who rage ( They usually find out the Guild Master can Rage Harder :)

if you are interested add either me or my gm on battle net and we can talk. wishing you the best of luck in your future adventures. and have a wonderful evening

"Ollie" (Battle Tag ollie#22736)
"Alexie" (Battle Tag Burninghate#2100)
<One Step Closer> (3/9M) is a reformed progress oriented guild looking for skilled raiders for our Mythic team. Our objective at the moment is forming a strong and competitive Mythic team so we can push progress in the upcoming raids and reach competitive ranks. Cores of the guild are reliable and experienced veteran players always looking for new challenges.

Raid Times
Wednesday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Sunday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Monday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Tuesday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST (optional)

Currently looking for DPS to fill our roster to do some ToS mythic kills, our objective atm is doing mythic clears in Antorus.

Previous progress: EN 7/7M ToV 2/3 M while current

If you are interested contact me on Hathra#2950.
all good offers, Still happy to chat to a few others, So hmu for a chat :)
Hey there, I've added you on btag for a chat.

Stormcaller#2781
Stormcaller#8667 (Discord)
Updated info a little bit :)
added some logs from my latest raid :)
we are 4/9 M ToS,
good social side to the guild,
dedicated Raiders
no !@#$%ing/aggro (mostly)
ofc discord/webpage
usually have a stream up of our raids, if you want to tune in, give me a shout
bubzy#6517 Discord
bubzy#2635 Battle Net

Guild is based in The-Maelstrom realm group

we may or may not have cookies.
Updated Info with some little keys bit of info :) - Still open to chat to people about their guild :D