Nightborne should be kicked out of Suramar

Story
Prev 1 7 8 9 20 Next
Let's see where the Night Elves go after Teldrassil.

It doesn't have to be all doom and gloom. If Malfurion dies, let's f*cking celebrate!!
24/11/2017 14:06Posted by Tanariá

It doesn't have to be all doom and gloom. If Malfurion dies, let's f*cking celebrate!!

Maybe Baine will invite the Night Elves over to his banquet to celebrate :D

Over a massive bonfire ofcourse.
20/11/2017 20:32Posted by Aragonight
20/11/2017 19:30Posted by Nobal
... Yay :U (but i want Baine in massive plate armor and with two 2h-axes in hands and doing magic with it :D)

Isn't Baine a Shaman?
I really don't know what that hunk o'beef is.

See @Kalibas not only night elves lack developpement all races do. I'd actually say that the night elves have the richest lore put by Blizz even though maybe it's not shown in game. Look how many novels revolve around them.

So while I understand they are your favorite race and this is your thread and vision for them get some comfort in knowing they are not alone in this. And well blizz come only write so much story for each race per expansion.
He is and always be a warrior. He would get new model in BfA so i want some badass bull thing from him.
22/11/2017 02:31Posted by Kalibas
Haha, Suramar is the jewel of the night elf empire, one of the prettiest cities the night elves did.

Suramar was the jewel, it's now home to the Nightborne who lived in the city for 10.000 year.

If they have Suramar, then the blood elves should lose Silvermoon to the High/void elves.

Makes no sense, both the Night Elves and Emo teen Blood Elves have no change to take over both city's.

then the nightborne should lose Suramar to the Night elves.

The Nightborne live in the city with thousands/ten-thousands, The Night elves got no change to take over Suramar they Nightborne are way to powerfull with their magic beside that their new ally's are also powerfull spell casters - aka Blood Elves.

23/11/2017 22:11Posted by Kalibas
What's been done to the night elves is terrible, unfair and it's not nice to see

Welcome to the Horde.
24/11/2017 14:06Posted by Tanariá

I just had a look at the map of Kalimdor - as of BfA - and I see Feralas untouched by Horde invasion.

Thus, I still root for Eldre'Thalas. There has to be ''balance'' in capitals - and tbh, I rather dwell in the ruins of Eldre'Thalas and all of Feralas, than any posh foreign place that is non-Elven.

Btw, Neutral Moonglade and Hyjal seem overrun, though. So much for Tauren druid aid!
Death to the traitors! :P
It's not Horde that burnt down Teldrassil. I don't mind it being burned, we just do not have any 100% proof it was Horde. when will people understand.
what the hell these wall of texts lol, guess I ended up at the wrong side of wow forums... lol
I wonder how this will even work with BFA, since you spend so much time in Suramar in Legion grinding rep. Maybe they’ll put an XP block in place so that you cannot reach level 111 in the Broken Isles and can therefore stay in Suramar grinding rep for as long as you need to get through the Good Suramaritan rep gates? Or they could just get rid of the rep gates althogether when BFA is released too I guess.
As a nightborne I say:
Who is going to make us? You?? Bring it on hippy.

As a player I laugh at how petty that is. Isn't it enough than the Horde lost Undercity? As Lordaeron is historically the keep that finally thwarted the old Horde that's a hell of a victory for you guys. By comparison all we allegedly did was burn down a tree... doesn't really compare =/
Whining for Blizzard to compensate a mirrored loss, by having more story about punishing Horde races, even after all these expansions with their common theme about the Horde civil war, showcases the level of pampering some Alliance fans have been having all these years.
05/02/2018 02:22Posted by Icefreeze
what the hell these wall of texts lol, guess I ended up at the wrong side of wow forums... lol

Yeah, we're generally a bit more interested in our threads than "OMG NeRF X ClaSs NoW!"

05/02/2018 11:46Posted by Zarao
Whining for Blizzard to compensate a mirrored loss, by having more story about punishing Horde races, even after all these expansions with their common theme about the Horde civil war, showcases the level of pampering some Alliance fans have been having all these years.

Completely agree.

It is rather telling..

Alliance lose Darnassus. The Forums go wild "Why do you hate Night Elves?" "This isn't fair!" "Night Elves should get Suramar" "Night Elves should get Suramar, and Void Elves should get Silvermoon!".

The sheer volume of threads was weird.

Horde lose Undercity.
*Tumbleweed*
Think I saw one post somewhere were someone was miffed.

Some of the comments are just bizarre. Blizzard don't -hate- Night Elves. They're getting a whole lot of story development in BfA, like the Forsaken are. Seeing what was coming for the Kaldorei and Darnassus made me -roll- a Night Elf. I want in on that RP angst when it all goes wrong, that looks like awesome stuff for character development.

But seriously, all this "X race deserves" stuff is a bit juvenile. Its a narrative. In a world like Azeroth it is not the case that only good things are ever allowed to happen to your favourite character Species.
05/02/2018 11:01Posted by Kixith
Isn't it enough than the Horde lost Undercity?

Ah, you found the problem here. Some people on the Alliance side barely see the Undercity as a city or they see the Alliance liberating the Lordaeron from the foul undead, ridiculous as those sentiments are. Completely ignoring the fact that Tirisfal might be as nostalgic for Forsaken players as Teldrassil is for Night Elf ones.

05/02/2018 11:01Posted by Kixith
As a nightborne I say:
Who is going to make us? You?? Bring it on hippy.

Exactly. Would love to see the country elves fight the united force of Shal'dorei and Sin'dorei ;)
Another thing that I don’t think has really been mentioned is that Suramar is sparkly but it’s also completely pointless as a city. It’s in a bad location for players to gather (miles away from relevant content and behind a loading screen). It will be a ghost town except for RPers. The main faction hub will be Zuldazar...and the Kul Tiras city for the Alliance (which I think is supposed to be on a similar scale to Suramar).

Honestly everything about the Night Elves ‘rebuilding their arcane empire’, no offence, but it’s headcanon. The remnants of the 10000 year old Night Elf ‘arcane empire’ is the Nightborne and the Kalimdor Night Elves seem to have no interest in it—understandably, since they’ve been living in the forest and worshipping nature for 10000 years. It’s like saying that modern day Europeans all ought to be pagans.
Come at us, angry hippies!

The Shal'dorei stand strong!
Ah, you found the problem here. Some people on the Alliance side barely see the Undercity as a city or they see the Alliance liberating the Lordaeron from the foul undead, ridiculous as those sentiments are. Completely ignoring the fact that Tirisfal might be as nostalgic for Forsaken players as Teldrassil is for Night Elf ones.

Honestly from the days of Warcraft 2 I strongly associated myself with Lordaeron. Most of my WoW life I’ve been a citizen of Lordaeron, a forsaken. To me the loss of the Undercity is devastating. So much so I am rerolling my main to either a Nightborne or Goblin. So I can say 100% that this is has hurtful as any night elf player will feel about losing Teldrassil. The difference is what happen at Teldrassil is still unknown, where as I know the alliance took my home from me. The only reason I can tolerate alliance cries of how unfair it is for them is knowing how many more cries I will inflict on them personally!

To quote another
Fun isn’t something one considers when balancing the universe. But this, does put a smile on my face

05/02/2018 15:08Posted by Alaerei
Exactly. Would love to see the country elves fight the united force of Shal'dorei and Sin'dorei ;)

05/02/2018 18:32Posted by Tanariá
Come at us, angry hippies!

The Shal'dorei stand strong!

We will suffer a defeat yes. A devastating one at that, but the Horde endures.

Live by these words; Lok’tar Ogar
05/02/2018 19:13Posted by Kixith

Shal'dorei and Sin'dorei united together, those pitiful Night Elves won't stand a chance. Our mastery over magic is absolute.
05/02/2018 19:38Posted by Tanariá
05/02/2018 19:13Posted by Kixith

Shal'dorei and Sin'dorei united together, those pitiful Night Elves won't stand a chance. Our mastery over magic is absolute.

The defenders of Azeroth, not conquers ... lmao
05/02/2018 19:47Posted by Shinil

"We are the defenders of Suramar."
05/02/2018 19:47Posted by Shinil

*looks at Lordaeron*

Yeah, it's not the Shal'dorei, nor the Horde doing the conquering.