Quivers. We want them back.

Hunter
Hello fellow Hunters.

So, yesterday i posted a similar post in the General forum but i thought i'd take it up here aswell;

Where are our Quivers?

This has made me frustrated for so long and i don't understand how Blizzard haven't seen how important it is for many of us to have a quiver on the back while using bows.

Sure, the MM artifact weapon allows us to havea quiver again which is really great, but that's about it, you still don't have a quiver when you level up or in any other specc which to me just feels so stupid, atleast when you're using a bow.

I'd like to know how many that want the quiver back in to the game
Not just like "Yeah, maybe at the end of the next expansion" No, i mean in like, the next patch. I know that Blizzard has many more things they need to prioritize, but it feels like it would be soo easy to just add them into the game again since there already are existing models that has been used!

Could it really be that hard? I think that many people would really appreciate it and that it would be a very welcome transmog-option for Hunters, new that weren't there when they existed and old alike that miss them since the old days.

As somebody pointed out in my post on the general forums, quivers should indeed be optional then andthere should be a option to hide it, like head/back.

I intend to press on this question, not to blatantly spam about it in the forums, no but i really would like an answer from a Blizzard official about this just to know their opinion about it, and if there's any hope in a near future that quivers are comming back. Maybe at the launch of the next expansion maybe?
I agree! Being able to have quivers on all bows would be really nice, not just for the appearance but it makes sense to have a quivers when your weapon is a bow haha.

But, appearance wise, should there be standard models to choose from? How many colors? Would be nice in my opinion if every new bow would have a matching quiver so they fit. But! What about the already existing bows? Should they design a matching quiver to every bow and just make standard models? It's a bit of a tricker thing to add in the game than you might think I suppose, but I do hope they implement it
Dont give them ideas. If you want them back only as appearence thats a good idea. If you want them back as it used to be, you have no idea what your asking mate. I was raiding hardcore from vanilla till WoTLK , having to farm half day to have mats/money for thousands of arrows was cancer.

But just appearence would be good idea
They could add equippable quivers like in the relic or totem slot paladins and shamans had.
Like... they can only add the old ones at first and then some every patch, it sure would be nice to have some variety.
I too miss the quiver!

Make it a hunter-only toy, with a standard model (it's only for the look anyway)

Back in the quiver-days we had only a few models made of leather and/or feathers, so no need to have bow-matching color

As a toy, everyone can chose to get the toy/use it whenever they want.
Could even be "Must have bow equiped" / "Require bow"
I assume you mean cosmetic only? Because I was there in vanilla and man, I can tell you keeping that quiver stocked got old fast =P
Yes - a cosmetic toy :)

Being a vanillla hunter myself, I often wonder how come fellow hunters could run out af ammo (that be bullets or arrows), but that's another story :)

For me, the issue was having to use a bag slot for the quiver - I never had enough bag space
This is what i think about what if the ytadd in quiver like enchant effects can be transmoged on melee weapons.
Like they intreduce back all the old school quiver, creates new ones and even make a special one for people who completed the rhok'delar quest.
I would love to costomize more of the quiver so it could fit more with the mog i use for the bow.
Also i wish we had arrows as well i kinda miss buying them it felt more like hunter back then.
Definitely need our quivers back. There was a transition period where we had them purely as cosmetic; they had removed the requirement for ammo to be inside quivers/ammo bags, and the quivers were made into normal bags (the quiver from Rhok'delar-quest became a 24- or 26-slot bag for a while). If you had that bag equipped it still looked like you had a quiver. But then they removed that too. WHY! Can't believe they've been gone for as long as they have.
It needs to go on the side though. On your back is just wrong.
02/10/2017 11:01Posted by Grenadieroc
Dont give them ideas. If you want them back only as appearence thats a good idea. If you want them back as it used to be, you have no idea what your asking mate. I was raiding hardcore from vanilla till WoTLK , having to farm half day to have mats/money for thousands of arrows was cancer.

But just appearence would be good idea

Oh Man those days!! Those crafted arrows/bullets...... Sweet jesus the gold! As much as I loved it, I wouldn't want that back - especially when I don't have enough bag space as it is!!!
I just don't want them to clip inside my shoulders.