[A]Resto Shaman with mythic exp LF mythic raiding team

Looking for Players – PvE
Dear person reading this post,

first of all, thank you for your time. Second - please if you cant offer me stable guild with friendly people in, who are active, then please, you can stop read right now, lets do not waste our time.

I am looking for guild of mature players (25+- ideal), who are dedicated to raiding and know how to enjoy pvp as well. Guild itself should be active in TS/Discord and chat as well, because sometimes i just want to read only, friendly and not disbanding two months after i join them :)

One of the most important things to me for raiding is - good team, who know how to listen to RL. I am not interested in shouting, screaming over each other etc during raid. We had amazing RL in my current guild and i am looking for something similar. People also should know, that raid team is TEAM at first, so they should support each other and be helpfull, give advices and not scream, when someone do mistake. We are all people, right? So only as team we can achieve things. And - friendship comes before loot.

I can offer you dedication to game, good mood on TS/Discord and will to learn. I would lie, if i say i am the most experienced raider, especially when it comes to Mythic. I have done 6/10 NH M, 10/10 HC ToS and Goroth mythic (unfortunately my current guild stopped with mythic raiding so i could not go more than Harjatan progression). I do mistakes, i have lot to improove, but i know how to listen and i am not afraid to ask for help.

I am not asking for top guild but i would like to have main spot in mythic team, even if you are starting with progression, but ofc more experienced guild is more welcome.

feel free add me on battlenet nea#2472
Lost and Abandoned (Ravencrest) 4/9 Mythic guild, Recruiting 1 Healer and RDPS for it's roster. Raid times are Weds/Thurs/Sun 20-23. You can add my B-tag Bearcareing#2125 for more info or apply online at www.laa.shivtr.com/site_applications.
Still looking!
Hey Falconae,

We're a raiding guild situated on the server 'Frostmane' - alliance and currently looking for a resto shaman for our raiding team.

We got a rather casual and chill raiding team. We do everything in our own pace and play to have a nice time. Our main aim is to clear heroic and when that is 100% on farm, we will go for mythic.

We raid on wednesday and sunday from 20.00 till 23.00. Our current progress is 9/9hc ToS and 2/9 ToS mythic, currently progressing on Harjatan mythic (20% atm).

Besides raiding, we got the usual m+ spamming going on and other 'usual' social things: alt runs, tmog runs, achi's,...
All these things are mostly happening during evenings and weekends as most of our members have daytime jobs.
We have a discord server to keep in touch with each other outside of wow aswell.

You can find all other information about us in our recruitment thread:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615624259?page=2#post-35

If this sounds like what you are looking for, feel free to add my Btag for a chat: xarial#2863

Kind regards,

Shaely
We're looking to add a few more players to our roster and a shaman is one of the most desirable classes, though I'm afraid we're a horde guild - not sure if that would be a huge problem or not but I'll drop our details incase you're cool with that.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic / normal once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 6/9M despite a slow start due to summer holidays and working on maiden, previous tiers we were 10/10M NH and had realm first Mythic Helya kill just before NH launched and ofcourse cleared EN Mythic when it was current.
Since we formed back in MOP we've never failed to kill a mythic boss before the tier has ended.

We're formed from two 10man guilds that merged at the end of MOP for the 20man content and have been going steady ever since, managing to clear every tier while it was current on mythic since forming while trying to maintain an enjoyable atmosphere without sacrificing progression for it, and vice versa.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com/forum/ or you could try chatting to any officers at

Nagassh#2490
rynamite#2970
Hi Falconae,

We're looking for a healer for our weekend raiding team at Friday Marines and it sounds like you'll fit right in.

We describe ourselves between casual and hardcore. We're a mature guild, many of our members are ex-hard core raiders who do not have that much time any more or are alts of current hard-core raiders.

Progress wise we're currently 4/9M, 9/9HC.
You can read more about us at https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615634953 or apply at http://fridaymarines.guildlaunch.com or ofc w/ us for a chat: Shandril#2428 (Shandril, GM) or Mak#2170 (Mickella).

Best of luck finding a new WoW-home.
Hope to hear from you!
30/09/2017 13:43Posted by Nagassh
We're looking to add a few more players to our roster and a shaman is one of the most desirable classes, though I'm afraid we're a horde guild - not sure if that would be a huge problem or not but I'll drop our details incase you're cool with that.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic / normal once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 6/9M despite a slow start due to summer holidays and working on maiden, previous tiers we were 10/10M NH and had realm first Mythic Helya kill just before NH launched and ofcourse cleared EN Mythic when it was current.
Since we formed back in MOP we've never failed to kill a mythic boss before the tier has ended.

We're formed from two 10man guilds that merged at the end of MOP for the 20man content and have been going steady ever since, managing to clear every tier while it was current on mythic since forming while trying to maintain an enjoyable atmosphere without sacrificing progression for it, and vice versa.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com/forum/ or you could try chatting to any officers at

Nagassh#2490
rynamite#2970
Hello, your guild looks interesting but i want to stsy on alliance side. Thank you for your time :)