Which race is best?

Hunter
Hi everyone im looking for a question to be answered if anyone knows the answer?

Im wanting to make a hunter, what is the best race to be? does not matter if its horde or alliance and what race is better for each spec now? i want to be the best i can possibly be because i want to get into hardcore raiding when maxed. if anyone knows the answer ill be greatly appreciative! <3
Most likely Troll for Marksmanship due to Berserking(%15 Haste) and Orc for Beast Mastery(Blood Fury and % 1 Pet damage).
thanks bud :)
how is BM in hardcore raiding is it a viable spec does it do a decent amount of dmg?
It is in a decent situation generally top 5 or close to it and can be top dps for movement heavy fights.Easy to play and lots of fun spec.
04/10/2017 17:49Posted by Senjinn
It is in a decent situation generally top 5 or close to it and can be top dps for movement heavy fights.Easy to play and lots of fun spec.

awsome thanks for the answers buddy appreciate it gonna make an orc hunter! :D
Night Elves seems so fitting for Hunters. I remember Night Elves and Orcs extremely well from Warcraft III; Reign of Chaos Strategy game.

Orcs were always iconic warriors while Night elves remained such a classic legendary idol/choice for a hunter.

Lore-wise I'd pick up an Night elf always. The skills approach is the different tale. I have very little experience. Trolls,Orcs,Humans for superior damage or resistance?

Night elves are the pure magic. I m loving the Stealth! 2 min CD. Fantastic for PVP.

Superb tactical skill ~ Shadowglen.
DORF! Cuz of beard!
i used to be draenei hunter back in cata/early mop ..
man tmogs were awesome lol
Dwarf,N elf aliance
Tauren ,troll,orc horde
I would have said Blood Elf, but their polearm attack stance leaves a lot to be desired (why is my spine bent backwards? Why isn't it more like 2h sword or dw stance? Ugh).
Arcane Torrent is still an awesome racial that I miss.

Night elves on the other hand have awesome polearm attack stance :3
I know the question was likely about dps bonus of each race, but that was already answered.
Dwarf, of course! I do enjoy the look of some of the other races, but nothing looks better than a dwarf hunter. But that's just me. And probably a lot of others!