933 resto / balance druid lf mythic guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi
im looking for a semi casual raiding guild whit raid times that extend from 19:00 to 22:00 wen and sun, horde or alliance dosent matter, im 31 years of age and from sweden rest can we take in pm Penetreraren#21976 tyvm
Any chance you could raid till 23.00 ST? Or is that completely out of the question? :)
Hey Dajmxet

Im a guild manager at VII-EmeraldDream. We are currently 4/9 mythic. We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:
Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

Add my b-tag if interested (djfreddi#2220)
CTSamurai, a 5/9M team on EU-Neptulon is recruiting DPS and healer for Tomb of Sargeras progression and beyond. We raid W,Th,M 8:30-11:30 ST.
Our current recruitment needs:
DPS - we have a couple of spots. LF Ranged. Come help us kill all the things. If you are exceptional, don't be shy. Let’s talk.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
CTSamurai is one of several mythic teams on EU-Neptulon. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. CTSamurai is a relaxed, yet focused raiding environment.
ABOUT YOU
You should be responsible, drama-free, and mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have recent mythic experience. No rageaholics !
Check out the guild at http://ctsamurai.wowalliances.com/. For additional questions, please add me to battletag: Anoobisath#2324
| Final Evolution is always looking to expand our roster for dedicated players. Our raiding times are 20.15-23.30 on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and we're currently raiding 3/9 mythic now and fighting for the 4/9. | hit me upp for more info.
Xaap#21515

Some c/p about the guild.

★ Final Evolution ★
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / teamspeak.

http://www.final-evolution.com/wp
Hi There,

Devious are one of the oldest families on Silvermoon (over 11 years) and we are currently recruiting exceptional players who can add to our mythic team.

Our current progress is 5/9M ToS. We are hopefully very suited to your requirements. We currently raid Wed Thur Sun 8-11 Server Time.

Please feel free to add me Vizzy#2821 and I will happily fill you in on any finer details you want.
FTP draenor horde currently recruiting 9/9hc 1/9M recruiting heals n ranged to fill our roster so we can get as much mythic done n build strong team ready for new raid
raid days :
Wed,Thur, Sun 21:00 - 23:30st
hope to hear from you
Doomy#21989 Suzu#2933
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 2/3 Mythic ToV and 10/10 NH HC and 6/10 M NH and 9/9 HC ToS, 3/9 M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 Normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
Heya,

If you can extend your raid times to 23:00 you'd be a perfect fit for <Solenya>! The guild in short; pull your own weight, don't be a douche and we raid wed/sun 20:00-23:00.

More info here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Solenya

If you are interested at all do not hesitate to either contact me or any of my officers! I'm currently at work but will add your btag later when I get home.

Dan
dotdash#2330
Hey there,

Hyperia raid a little later than requested, however we only raid on Sunday nights. Currently at 1/9 mythic and 9/9 hc. Recruiting to strengthen prior to Antorus.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616673120#1

This is us.

We're essentially a whole bunch of more hardcore raiders who've had to grow up and spend less time raiding, but still want to raid with non-window lickers.

Battletags are listed in the Hyperia post.