Swedish Arms Warrior+HPala LF 5/9 MYTHIC RGuild

Looking for Players – PvE
(Find logs at the bottom of post)

Let me start of with an important note; We intend to clear Antorus Mythic in the upcoming patch and if that isn't the overarching goal in the guild, we're not intrested and you do not have to read any further.

Me: 940.4 ilvl --- 67 traits --- 5/9 mythic progress.
Him: 939 ilvl --- 65 traits --- 6/9 mythic progress.

Where: We preferebly play horde on a high pop realm. But in the end neither of these two things are that big of an issue to us.

When: As previously stated we're first hand looking for a guild raiding 2 days a week, preferebly late than early. As he works and is looking to start studying to become an engineer and I'm already studying industrial economics and management, we're both busy during day time.

How: If the raid leader ain't fair, don't contact us. If the raid leader is "always right" and never listens, don't contact us. If the raid leader rages when individuals commit non repetetive mistakes, you guessed it, don't contact us. We want a down to earth, smart and understanding raid leader. People mess up, that's just the way humans work. If something doesn't seem to work, we look on logs and see what went wrong and fix it together. If the same player does the same mistake over and over, that's a different story. That said we want a constructive environment in the raid where we allow players to grow.

If you want to know more about us as players together or simply more details about either of us individually, you'll find that and also my contact info below.

Us: We're two experianced swedish players in our 20's, we've both played since TBC with minor breaks inbetween. He, the holy paladin has far more organized raiding experiance than me. That said I like to believe we play with an equal level of skill. We've known eachother since we were both very young, we even atended the same school for many years. And even though our life decisions have led us to now living very far apart from eachother, we yet play together to this day.

Me: I enjoy perfecting my gameplay. Finding all the neat tips and tricks to pull of, to get that edge over other players. Simulate my gear with diferent stats, talents and so on to make sure I truly abuse the full potential of my character. That said, put me on a new encounter I've never done before and you'll probably find me on the bottom of the meter. Why? Because I never care about topping the meters in the beginning. I'm more about checking the timers. Ect: If I pop my CD's there, will I have them back up for that phase? When do we actually need the damage the most? And so on.

I live by these words:
Unless you hit boss enrage, the damage ain't the problem.

Contact info:
Hotmail: nicolas.munke@outlook.com
In game tag: ABaldMonkey#2302

Logs:
Me: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/frostmane/maylive
Him: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/al%C3%A9wa
If you could be ok with raiding 3 days (Wed,thu,sun) 19-22 contact me and we'll have a chat about it! Btag #NautroN#2583 If not I wish you the best and good luck in finding a guild in the future
His logs seems to work fine, mistake by me. Here they are: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/kazzak/al%C3%A9wa

Nautrón, we'll discuss it and be in touch later today. Till then, have a great day.
Hi Maylive!

Our guild is called Deus Tyrannis and we are located on Ravencrest (Alliance). We are looking to rebuild our guild after it has been inactive for some months. We are currently on the lookout for all classes and specs so we can get our raiding roster ready for when the new Antorus raid is being released.
We managed to clear 9/9 ToS HC in the short amount of time we raided, but we want to raid mythic, since we have some really experienced and skilled players - we are just lacking a bit on members atm. since we are rebuilding the guild.
Our core raiders even got 6/9 ToS Mythic progression, so we got a quite strong core.

Our plans for this tier is to fully clear Antorus on Mythic before the release of the next content.
We are a casual guild which values progression and thus raid 2 x week wed/sun 20:00-23:00.

If you are interested in learning more about our guild check out our recruitment post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616963789#post-1

Or add me on bnet: Keanon#2571

Or apply on our website: http://deustyrannis.wowalliances.com/

I wish you the best of luck in your guild search :)
- Dalaila
09/10/2017 09:34Posted by Nautrón
If you could be ok with raiding 3 days (Wed,thu,sun) 19-22 contact me and we'll have a chat about it! Btag #NautroN#2583 If not I wish you the best and good luck in finding a guild in the future

I'm sorry to inform you that we're not intrested as it seems you've only got 3/9M progress and we're looking for something higher than that. Good luck though!
Dalaila, unfortunetly we're not intrested as we're looking for a guild with a substantial mythic progress. And as your doesn't, at least not as a guild, we simply have to decline. Good luck regardless though :)
Hi Maylive,

Our guild is currently recruiting a Tank & DPS to fill our mythic roster, we are looking for players who have raided in the past & enjoy it.

We are currently 3/9 Mythic and raid 3 nights a week with an option of a 4 night which we do with out alts for a bit of fun.

Raid Nights:
Wednesday - 8pm - 11pm
Thursday - 8.30 - 11pm ( Alt night - Normal/Heroic ToS Run )
Sunday - 8pm - 11pm
Monday - 8pm - 11pm

If you are interested please contact me.
Discord: Magetank#8560
Battle Net: majordefect#2451
We are only 3/9 however previous records is 7/7 CE and 2/3 sadly only 3/10 in nighthold as we took a break. And currently being stuck due to lack of healers. Thanks for your time though. If you should change your mind you can find me @ NautroN#2583
Hello there,our guild The Obsidian order on Aggramar 5/9 mythic looking for members.3 raid nights per week tuesday-thursday-sunday 19:45-23:30.Looking for 1 heal and dps so you 2 looks nice combo:)

You can always check our site here http://theobsidianorder.wowlaunch.com.
you can also find me in game:Iero#2568