941ilvl Ret Pala LF New Home/Mythic Raiding.

Kazzak
Hey! :) - I am looking for a new guild to call home when I x-fer over.

I am a 941ilvl(939 Equipped) Ret Paladin with BiS Legos, 62 Traits in Ashbringer (Soon to be 63.) and currently 3/9M in ToS (Missed out on sisters kill due to RL Incident) and currently progressing on DH Mythic.

I am happy to Reroll to another class if it would help you out more :)

A Little Bit of Info About Me + My WoW History:
I am a 20 Year Old Living in the UK, Working Mostly During the day But available in the evenings.

As a Raider who started playing WoW Back in Cataclysm at the age of 14 and near enough instantly jumping into Normal + HC DS as a Prot Warrior, I have always been enthralled by raiding, I rerolled to Paladin in Early MoP and have not really regretted my decision, I started focusing more on doing the harder content in late MoP (SoO Time) and into WoD where I was a MS Tank Right up to Legion where I rerolled to Retri.

Then once Legion hit I decided I wanted to push myself for Cutting Edge Achievements and give myself a challenge for End Game content, I am always pushing myself to improve/do better so I perform to my best ability.

I always come prepped for raids with Food/Flasks/Proper Gems/Enchants + Knowledges of the fight(s) we are doing and I am always doing the Weekly M+/AP Farming to keep up with my fellow Raiders.

I am looking for a guild with the same mindset as myself.

If I have peaked your interest feel free to add my btag "Twíísted#2625" where I will be more then happy to answer anymore questions/queries you may have.

Have a Good One!
Twiísted

I AM ALSO HAPPY TO REROLL SHOULD IT BE NEEDED!
We at <The Disadvantage> are looking to expand our roster for Antorus, the Burning Throne!
We are 3/9M 9/9 HC. We are doing both Heroic and Mythic in the meantime.
Our raid nights take place on Thursday and Sunday from 19.00 to 22.00 PM server time.
To shed a little bit more light on non-raiding activities - we do mythic+ dungeons of all levels.
We can talk more in private if u'd like.

My ingame name is: Koriexd
Bnet tag: Shiny#2649
Hey Funkyy

Dude where is my mana is looking for some Raiders for our Mythic Raiding Team. We could use a Ret pala such as yourself.

For voice comms we use Discord which is always active.

Our Raiding Days are Wednesday, Friday & Sunday from 20 to 23 Realm time.
Our progress is 9/9 HC Working our way up to Mythic Clearing.

We are working to make a team for Mythic and trying to progress as a Guild Group.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617033373

If you would like to chat add me on discord: Billy#6728 or Btag Mrhappybunny#2423
Hello Funkyyyyy!
Potential is a Horde guild in Kazzak. we are currenlty at 7/9M, and we raid from 22:00 to 01:00 ST on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
We are looking for good players, especially dpsers to fill our roster. I would love to have a chat with you about trialing, so add Laerien#2152 for a chat! You can also apply at http://www.potential-guild.eu/.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!