[H] 4 Mythic raiders LF stable CTE aiming guild

Looking for Players – PvE
We are searching for a progress minded guild who aims for Cutting The Edge. We prefer a 2 day raiding guild but we consider a 3 day raiding guild aswell.

What we can offer are 4 good players with alot of raiding experience in the past and current expansion. Our current progressions in ToS and classes are:

Fire Mage: 5/9M
Havoc Demon Hunter (can reroll if needed): 6/9M
Elemental Shaman (can also play resto spec): 7/9M
Fury Warrior: 8/9M

If you are interested or have more questions comment down below or contact me ingame: Sonsos#2755
CTSamurai, a 6/9M team on EU-Neptulon is recruiting DPS and healer for Tomb of Sargeras progression and beyond. We raid W,Th,M 8:30-11:30 ST.
Our current recruitment needs:
DPS - we have a couple of spots. LF Ranged. Come help us kill all the things. If you are exceptional, don't be shy. Let’s talk.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
CTSamurai is one of several mythic teams on EU-Neptulon. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. CTSamurai is a relaxed, yet focused raiding environment.
ABOUT YOU
You should be responsible, drama-free, and mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have recent mythic experience. No rageaholics !
Check out the guild at http://ctsamurai.wowalliances.com/. For additional questions, please add me to battletag: Anoobisath#2324
Thank you for your offer but we are going to pass. I wish you good luck finding new members for your guild!

Update: We are still looking for a guild!
Hey Sonsos - Gelu Angelus on Ragnaros are currently recruiting for a couple of DPS, and perhaps you guys would be interested in giving us a shot - while we're not doggedly pursuing Cutting Edge, some stable raiding should certainly see us improve upon current progress.

We're currently 3/9M raiding 2 days per week on Monday & Wednesdays, 20:00 to 23:00 server time. While we're not actively aiming for any kind of top world/server ranks, we want to clear as much mythic content as possible with a stable group, and so far this expansion have been 7/7M, 4/10M and now 3/9M, with the latter two tiers reflecting some changes in guild due to real life (for those lucky enough to have one ;) ). A stable group, in terms of attendance and skill, should see us improve upon our current progress in the remaining 3 weeks of ToS, and set us up well for Antorus.

I've posted more on the guild - mainly what we're about and what we're currently looking for - over on the Ragnaros forum, https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616994821 , so if any of the above sounds interesting please feel free to have a look. I'll also add you on BTag (Hools#2771) so can answer any other questions you may have in meantime.

Thanks, and if not interested best of luck with your search.
Hi Sonsos,

We at The Dalaran Tavern are raiding on wed/thu with 5/9Mythic on farm and looking to have a solid team for antorus where we can try and progress even harder, i believe all four of you will have a spot as long as u are dedicated.

Ive sent you a friend request, lets talk if you are interested.
Fride#2850 is my bnet.
Thanks,
Fro.
Still searching!
[H - Draenor - EU]

Blonde is a newly re-made guild on Draenor EU with experienced Mythic raiders with semi-hardcore raiding.

We are currently building a strong core team, by doing Mythic Tomb of Sargeras, to be able to clear Artorus NM/HC as fast as possible once it opens.
The raid times are Wednesday/Mondays 20:00-23:00 server time and we try to do high level mythic+ keys daily.
The guild is looking for all classes at the moment and we value the desire to always improve at your specilization and that you bring a friendly and helpful attitude to the guild, both during and outside of raid.

Laxnacke - Brackygesh#2307
Carlitz - ADR#2972
Capo - Capo#21637
Hamty - Forvaltarn#2891
Still searching!
Greetings Sonsos!

I represent Fury on Shsadowsong (Horde).

7/9 Mythic ToS (with decent progression on Fallen Avatar)

Having been around since the end of Wrath with largely the same management, you know the guild isn't going to fall apart any-time soon!

We currently raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday with invites at 20.10, raid starting at 20.20 and the raid ending roughly around 23.30 though often a touch earlier.

We're looking to improve our roster further for Antorus and push for Cutting Edge (which we got in Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold) and our main goal for Antorus is Realm First!

Feel free to check out our main recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/15161821918#1

Visit our website at www.ssefury.com

Or toss us an add on RealID: Psiethyr#1473
Hello!

You look like a good fit for <Solenya>! The guild in short; pull your own weight, don't be a douche and we raid wed/sun 20:00-23:00.

More info here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Solenya

If you are interested at all do not hesitate to either contact me or any of my officers! I've taken the liberty to add you on bnet!

Dan
bnet: dotdash#2330
discord: dotDash#3984