Shadow Priest LF raiding guild!

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi everyone!

I'm currently looking for a heroic/mythic raiding guild. I've recently decided that I want to play shadow priest, as I've been very keen to play the spec/class since Legion launch!

I have a lot of previous mythic experience in Legion.

6/7 EN M
3/3 ToV M
7/10 NH M
8/9 ToS HC (I'm missing The Delosate Host)

I'm currently trying to gear my priest through the new catch up system and the odd pug. However, I'd prefer raiding with a nice guild! As of right now, I'm sitting on 924 ilvl.

I hope to hear from you!

Best regards

- Melisha
Guild: Ember Of Dreams (Tarren Mill - EU)
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Wed/Sun 8pm-11pm Server Time
Cleared: 8/9 HC
Recruitment Contacts: (Raid Leader) Devils#2476, (Officer) Sindorie#2213
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/tarren-mill/Ember+of+Dreams
Lf dps (socials also welcome)
Community Discord channel: https://discord.gg/Qd3tkmm
Hey Melisha
Im a guild manager at VII-EmeraldDream. VII have 12 years of experience with raiding. We are currently 5/9 mythic. We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:

Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

Add my b-tag if interested (Alfonsen#21325)
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
ToS 9/9NM, 9/9HC. 3/9M

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
Hi!

Is server/faction change an option for you? If so, here's some info about the guild:

Final Evolution (7/7M 2/3M 8/10M 4/9M), is a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team.
We raid 9 hours a week, spread out on three days a week. Raid invites are 15 min. prior to the start of each raid and our raid times are set according to Server time GMT+1. As an applicant, you are expected to show up for each of the three raid days during your trial period.
Not only are we recruiting for the remainder of this tier, but we are also recruiting for Antorus as well.

Official Raid Times
★ Wednesday (20:30-23:30)
★ Thursday (20:30-23:30)
★ Monday (20:30-23:30)
(Optional)★ Sunday or Tuesday(20:30-22:30), at the start of expansion/raid tier.

We expect you to attain certain requirements beforehand applying

★ Atleast Lvl 51 Artifact Weapon and an iLvl of 930 (your ilvl is fine, so no need to worry about that).
★ Attendance of at least 75%+, the more the better.
★ A wider understanding of your class and its specializations.
★ Previous experience will help in your application
★ Being able to write and speak the English language is an absolute necessity.
★ Reading up on the forum once in a while to read posts from the officers or other important stuff (boss tactics etc.).
★ Have a stable pc and internet connection, that is, if you wanna be taken to raids.
★ Motivation during progression nights or even if we’re just having a bad night, you can uphold a good attitude and enjoy yourself!

Sound interesting? If so, feel free to hit me up and add Kimsaz#2287 for more info or if you have any questions.
Hope to hear from you. :)
Hello
Kin is looking for some reinforcements and preparing for Antorus.
We are currently 3/9mythic Tos with a close kill on sisters.
2x a week raida from 8-11pm server time thursday sunday and a casual Raid on wednesday - alt Raid for HC clear.

www.Kinguild.com

Thanks ,and i hope to see You on /g
Hey there, add me for talk! Decrakass#2249
Hello Melisha,

You have some nice replies already, but if realm change is a possibility <Animosity> is a mature social guild located on Chamber of Aspects. Our current progress is 9/9 HC ToS and our progress raid nights are Mon & Wed 21h00-00h00 server time. We also run an optional social raid on Sundays (same time) and that is doing ToS NM. We are not looking to progress into Mythic, currently we are just getting Curve for as many people as possible before the next raid.

We are not a hardcore raiding guild, as we believe in life > game. The average age is about 30 y/o, and a lot of our raiders are vanilla/returned players taking it "easier" after chasing world/realm firsts. We have a semi-hardcore raiding attitude, which means a lot of bantering between pulls, but we are focused during the boss fights; and we ask raiders to come prepared (know tacts, bring food, flasks, runes etc.)

The guild is chill and has a no-drama policy. This is also not a guild that people only log-on for raids. Any average evening there will be 10-20 people online and doing things. We run a weekly M+ night (altho there is often people doing it most evenings), and a monthly transmog competition. A few of us are also trying to get a PvP team together.

More info is on the website: http://www.animosity-coa.com/
If something is unclear or if you have any questions, feel free to add me on Bnet: NeoNebulosa#2789

If we are not what you are looking for, then I wish you good luck finding your guild :)
If you're willing to switch to Alliance hit me up (guillotiNe#2984) so we can have a chat

:]
Hi Melisha! :-)

Judge on Alonsus is currently recruiting a few ranged DPS players as we gear up for Antorus. We're 8/9M at the moment, with a KJ kill incoming soon.

We raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 20-24 server time, and try to keep a good balance between having fun while still remaining focused during progress.

Check out our recruitment post here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613774145?page=1

If it looks interesting to you, hit me up on battle.net for a chat, my btag is Trickery#2500.

If I don't hear from you I'll wish you the best of luck in your search!

/Trickery
Svensk raiding guild - mugiwara.eu/recruitment
CTSamurai, a 6/9M team on EU-Neptulon is recruiting DPS and healer for Tomb of Sargeras progression and beyond. We raid W,Th,M 8:30-11:30 ST.
Our current recruitment needs:
DPS - we have a couple of spots. LF Ranged. Come help us kill all the things. If you are exceptional, don't be shy. Let’s talk.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
CTSamurai is one of several mythic teams on EU-Neptulon. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. CTSamurai is a relaxed, yet focused raiding environment.
ABOUT YOU
You should be responsible, drama-free, and mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have recent mythic experience. No rageaholics !
Check out the guild at http://ctsamurai.wowalliances.com/. For additional questions, please add me to battletag: Anoobisath#2324
Hi there!

We are a casual raiding guild on Draenor with the main intent on downing
bosses and having fun while doing so.
Our main goals every single tier is to clear Heroic and maybe attempt a few bosses if people are willing and if we have the people to do so.

We are generally a bunch of extremely friendly and helpful people. We have a very active Discord server with lots of banter outside Wow.
We always do Alt runs during the weekend and ppl are always on to do M+. If you're interested in joining you're welcome to hop in and have a chat and get to know the guild.
If you have an elitist attiude then we ain't the Guild for you. If your interested in joining Find the contact information at the end of this post for more information.

We use EPGP as our loot system and raid times are Wed-Fri-Mon 19:45 till 23:00 Server Time

What can you expect from us?

• Low-stress atmosphere.
  • Transparency.
  • Taking your views into account.
  • Consistent progress.

• What do we expect from you?

• An average of 80% attendance.
  • Come to raids prepared.
  • Effective communication.
  • Contribute positively to the atmosphere.
  • Be at least 18 years old.

• What are we recruiting?

• Currently all dps are welcome

• So if any of this intrests you you can always contact these officers.

Nyhx#21319
    Sénsi#2396
    Hello Melisha

We are < After Midnight > @The Maelstrom , fairly new roster building quickly for mythic progression .

We have cleared 9/9 HC with our current roster and it is expanding.

Our Raid times are quite exceptional : Monday 1:30-4:00 am ST ( sunday eve)
    Tuesday 1:30-4:00 am ST
    Thursday 1:30-4:00 am ST

We also hangout all the time after 00:00 ST and do all sorts of stuff like old raids & Mythic +.

Would love to have you on the team as we do really need a shadow priest.

Heya,

You look like a good fit for <Solenya>! The guild in short; pull your own weight, don't be a douche and we raid wed/sun 20:00-23:00.

More info here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Solenya

If you are interested at all do not hesitate to either contact me or any of my officers!

Dan
    bnet: dotdash#2330
    discord: dotDash#3984
    Hey Melisha

<Just Awful> Late Night Raiding Guild - EU Silvermoon

Just Awful is a late night raiding guild with a friendly mature atmosphere and a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we continue to progress through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and build for Antorus!

Raid schedule.

Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT+1) HC clear/alt run
    Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)
    Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)

We are currently progressing well on Mythic ToS (4/9)with Heroic ToS on regular farm.

About the guild.

Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude.

While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you!

What we want from you.

Respect your fellow guildmates - Don't be a jerk!

Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready.

Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly.

Contacts

In game:
    Azurein-Silvermoon, Taycess-Silvermoon, Greph-Silvermoon, Enduwyn-Silvermoon, Balthazae-silvermoon, Klàra-silvermoon

Discord: Azurein#9986 Taycess#9305 tempus02#4076 Greph#4086