Antorus, the Burning Throne Release Schedule

General
It’s been an epic few days for World of Warcraft, including the announcement of the Battle for Azeroth expansion at BlizzCon, but there’s one more announcement we didn’t get to: when you’ll be able to enter Antorus, the Burning Throne. We’ve now finalized the upcoming raid’s release schedule and are pleased to share it with you today!

Antorus, the Burning Throne Release Schedule
November 29: Normal and Heroic difficulties
December 6: Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder wing 1
December 20: Raid Finder wing 2
January 3: Raid Finder wing 3
January 17: Raid Finder wing 4

Additionally, Legion PvP Season 5 will end and Season 6 will begin the same day that Antorus opens on Normal and Heroic difficulty (November 29).

Good luck!
77 days tradition done goofed!
I was hoping to stay for it to be released thinking it would be early november but i think ill take a break of wow instead and come back in january and then hopefully stay until the bfa pre patch.

i want to experience the new raid, but i feel like its taking way too long to come out, especially since argus has been out for a while and even the questing experience there got timegated. Would have loved to see all of argus in one go or the raid being released one month after argus, but instead we only got to complete the (short) quest chain after 1 month
08/11/2017 10:29Posted by Aerythlea

January 16: Raid Finder wing 4

I think that's meant to be 17th?
just 20 more days .. no one online everyone is waiting for this new Raid ..
too many irons in the fire hey?
This still isn't 7.3.5, which might be vying for attention after what 'dropped' at Blizzcon...

At what point during that bun fight ^^^ might 7.3.5 come in, all guns blazing... or do we think it'll land after New Year, now?
08/11/2017 23:37Posted by Poisonenvy
08/11/2017 10:29Posted by Aerythlea

January 16: Raid Finder wing 4

10AM is no excuse for not proof reading, Aerythlea... :P
09/11/2017 01:18Posted by Eighjan
08/11/2017 23:37Posted by Poisonenvy

10AM is no excuse for not proof reading, Aerythlea... :P

*waves hands*

Nothing to see here.
too late blizz, too late
Two months waiting for LFR. AGAIN. Lame.
Good luck and happy for anyone that is waiting for the new raid.
As for me, I'm not really fond of Argus, and just waiting for the leveling changes in 7.3.5 - especially if some of the sub races will be released as well in that time.
Helou GM Aerythlea:)
I have a question for the future expansion about new reaces.
So....
I noted that curentliy on the 1 single realm you can curentliy have 12 caracter as when each reace apear you get 1 extra spot on thiseym realm as for exampol if you haved on 1 realm max 12 caracter nau you have 13.
But sins nau you are puting 6 new reaces i think you culd put 6 more open spots at thiseym realm next to curent 12 we have nau as max.
Way?
Well i dont nou about other ppl but i wuld like to tray all 6 reace in next expansion on the realm i am on nau as i dont want to go to another realm server and seperate them:)
I probobliy am ok to put horde on another realm but there are still 3 new Alliance reace that i wuld like on thiseym realm so that min 15 in total max on thiseym realm:)
You get idea as idea is i want to tray all 6 on 1 realm.
Can something like that be done?
So....
I noted that curentliy on the 1 single realm you can curentliy have 12 caracter as when each reace apear you get 1 extra spot on thiseym realm as for exampol if you haved on 1 realm max 12 caracter nau you have 13.
But sins nau you are puting 6 new reaces i think you culd put 6 more open spots at thiseym realm next to curent 12 we have nau as max.

It's already been answered during Blizzcon, we will be getting 6 more character slots (no idea if all realms limit will go up too, not that it would matter for most of the player-base).

ps. Why are you making so many mistakes in your writing, it clearly looks to be on purpose, but they make reading your comments a pain in the bottom (are you trying to stay in in-game character on the forums?).
11/11/2017 10:48Posted by Nunzie
So....

It's already been answered during Blizzcon, we will be getting 6 more character slots (no idea if all realms limit will go up too, not that it would matter for most of the player-base).

ps. Why are you making so many mistakes in your writing, it clearly looks to be on purpose, but they make reading your comments a pain in the bottom (are you trying to stay in in-game character on the forums?).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listen Nunzie we are all frinds here so there is nou need to be like that but...
i am gona sey fyue things.
1.I ashore you it is not on pearpes that i writing wrong.
Way du you care hau i write?
Is it your writing or mine?
Is it your life or mine?
And most importent thing...
Are you mine spelling teacher as nou mater hau much you gona sey that i need one...i realiy dont.
To top up this i am not gona be engaged in aniy forum fight at all but please what ever you du jast apriciate somebody als writing and that is all:)
And to end this up i have last two things to sey.
Ppl inside game and forum understand me as much as they can understand me and they have np in that.
I contacted many ppl and GM etc and they understand me jast fine for your information.
Another thing is mine writings ar maby not good as i am not from aniy part of usa so mine language or writings are not from US.
And last but not least Ty for remainding me about Blizzicon thing as i didnt nou i was newer ben on aniy Blizzicon as like i seyed i am not from USA i am from Europe:)
Again if aniy Community Manager or ppl reading this i mast repit mine self....i dont like arguing,starting a fight etc i jast wanted to make point that i am the one who wuld care about hau i write and if somebody understand mine writings good for them but if they cant then i am sorry for them.
And i dont care if ppl du similar things so they tray to be YouTube or Wow forum trools i realiy dont care and i ignore them and continue to mowe on with mine eyes opened:)
PS:I want to make friends not lose them:)
Jast ignore mine writings and continue to be friends as we cant let one simple thing stay betwin us :)
10/11/2017 16:44Posted by Amnastária
Good luck and happy for anyone that is waiting for the new raid.
As for me, I'm not really fond of Argus, and just waiting for the leveling changes in 7.3.5 - especially if some of the sub races will be released as well in that time.

Sub races are Expansion only, they won't be released until the expansion is out.
Time to unsub again. Explain why LFR must wait 2 months for the final wing? The same crap every raid.
11/11/2017 20:46Posted by Morganeh
Time to unsub again. Explain why LFR must wait 2 months for the final wing? The same crap every raid.

Hi m8 i am also confused as unlike you i also think that it make no sense.
Jast what Blizzard think they are duing and i repit it make no sense.
What i nou is this:)
The final wing will come when next wow expansion come and then noubady wil play the last wing as they wil all play new expansion:)
If that is way they are puting it 2 months so that next expansion of wow come and then players can play it then i sey...It make sense for that reason as there is nou sense for other reasons:)
ps.If you nou any other reason pleas post it :)
So when 7.3.5 releasing?
Ai anderstuud aal wat juu said, bat juu shuld trai juuz google translate, if rily kant leern inglish after jears of plaiing wow. Koz vi hav to hav sam discipline and respect tu internashional langvidzh. Innit?
14/11/2017 15:07Posted by Fonfreeze
Ai anderstuud aal wat juu said, bat juu shuld trai juuz google translate, if rily kant leern inglish after jears of plaiing wow. Koz vi hav to hav sam discipline and respect tu internashional langvidzh. Innit?

You talking to me....?you talking to me....?you talking to me....?(lucking around behaind him).
Who the heal are you talking to....you talking to me....?
Well i am the onliy one here...who the !@#$ you think you talking to....?

PS.You are a real troll if you was traying to coppy mine writings:)
For your information i didnt make that much mistake as you did and even if i did i still manage to read yours writing as well as i can read mine so traying to du what you traying to du is simpliy not working you faild mizerabliy :)
Also ps 02.You make me lafing so hard that you almost killed me :)