Funny/clever character names you saw

General
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
I've had a giggle or two for my title/name combo
<<< Made this alt at the release of wotlk. Thought it was fitting for a 'dead' knight.

In panda I created a monk called Lorewalker with the intention of getting the Loremaster title, but never gotten to it. Also got an alt mage called Magicsleeves. And a friend of mine is called Haripotur which I think is funny and creative.
Hmmmm
<--
Goblin Blood Death Knight
I once saw an undead mage, his name was Alodied lmao
I saw a rogue called aranomeves once.

I need to explain tho: "Ahora no me ves" is spanish for "now you don't see me"
One time, around 2007, I was starting a new character in Durotar. This guy, aptly named "Borc" walks up to me and simply goes

"Hi, I'm Borc the Orc"

He runs off into the distance, never to be seen again.
Amen! :D
Dora the Explorer
Elder Scrolls
Professor Oak
Immovabull the tauren warrior.
I have a horde bank and AH alt called Orction
<--- <Salty> Soup
24/08/2018 14:26Posted by Uruk
Immovabull the tauren warrior.

He sounds like my kinda guy!
Saw a ret paladin yesterday called Retrospect. Even stopped to tell him he's got a cool name.

My DH is called Firinmylasor
Paladin is called Iamglorious
o/

Subbie here. Took me AGES to think of this name back when Tauren Priests were pretty new. Once I figured it out, I was so pleased with myself... Went to the armory, and one other person on EU realms had already thought of the name ]: Sad times.
24/08/2018 15:37Posted by Cowtholicism
o/

Subbie here. Took me AGES to think of this name back when Tauren Priests were pretty new. Once I figured it out, I was so pleased with myself... Went to the armory, and one other person on EU realms had already thought of the name ]: Sad times.

That's a brilliant name!

I called my Tauren Priest 'Cowtaclysm' haha.

He's lingering in the level 60s somehwere.... I'll level him one day!
I need the Butcher title
I think my name isn't bad and not all that common. I hasten to add that I was originally playing frost spec though!
Warlock called "Benafflock" in a random group I joined a while ago. That made me lol irl
A panda monk named Kowabunga.
An orc war named Orcasm.
And the cream of the crop : a human priest named Kevin.

EDIT : Salty Soup, you killed me lmao.