Where is Genn Greymane?

General
I may step on some peoples toes here but I actually like Legion. It has it flaws obviously but over all it's, in my opionion, a pretty solid expansion. A huge step up from WoD IMO.

However I am soooo disapointed with the fact that Genn have had such a small part in the expanison over all. Before Legion it was speculated that he would have a big role. WHAT HAPPEND?

Am I the only one who feel this way?
Most likely he remained in stormwind acting as a viceroy to anduin.
I mean.. what faction leader has had a large roll..?

Anduin hasn't really done much.
Neither has thrall.

Sylvanas is the same as Genn, had a story in stormheim at launch but nothing since..

Velen is the only one that has had a continuing story.
It's all been about Illidan, Velen, and Khad'gar.
16/09/2017 11:45Posted by Ixenn
I mean.. what faction leader has had a large roll..?

Anduin hasn't really done much.
Neither has thrall.

Sylvanas is the same as Genn, had a story in stormheim at launch but nothing since..

Velen is the only one that has had a continuing story.
It's all been about Illidan, Velen, and Khad'gar.

This.

Faction development is pretty much non-existent right now. The entire story revolves around neutral characters which is sort of a shame.

Considering Jaina has a role in the next expansion perhaps the alliance will get some more story however we´ll see what plans they have for the horde.
16/09/2017 11:59Posted by Nuxús

Faction development is pretty much non-existant right now. The entire story revolves around neutral characters which is sort of a shame.

Blame fanboys from both factions who would create epic !@#$storm if for example one faction leader killed another one
Speaking of which...

Didn´t Velen have a vision with Anduin being an OP "paladin" leading all the people, orcs, elves, undead, murlocks, flies and pretty much everything against the burning legion?

Unless they are planning to bring it back 10 expansions later the time for that vision is slowly ticking.

Or is this not considered a canon anymore?

I know visions and prophecies do not have to come true (*cough* Illidan *cough*) but the only spotlight Anduin had was when he got like +10 points in confidence skill.
genn greymane is war criminal, he attacked Horde fleet and started faction war during one of biggest Legion invasions

Sylvanas retreated from Broken Shore only AFTER Vol'jin,Thrall and other Horde heroes was wounded.And it was Vol'jin who give her order to retreat, she was just follinng warchief orders.

It was Burning Legion who killed Varian. (And Burning Legion was summoned into the world by Highborne Night elves and not by the Horde)

"The Night Elves' reckless use of magic drew the Burning Legion into the world and led to a catastrophic war between the two titanic races."

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Night_elf

"Burning Legion became attracted to the world of Azeroth due to the reckless use of magic on that world. The Highborne's reckless use of magic sent ripples of energy spiraling out from the Well of Eternity and into the Great Dark Beyond."

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Burning_Legion
Genn is a pussy! From swiftflight to human form and let the kings hand go and when we got back to Stormwind he had ME go tell Anduin his father was dead.
I lost all respect I ever had for Genn that moment, I'm never making another worgen again! I hope Sylvanas kills him!
Plotting to marry of Tess to Anduin?

Polishing the Stormwind throne?
If i recall correctly, last time we saw him he was fighting the Legion at the Broken Shore alongside Velen and Anduin (That is, in Patch 7.2). He's probably helping Anduin grow as a man and as a King. In honor of his deceased friend Varian.

16/09/2017 12:43Posted by Feralz
genn greymane is war criminal, he attacked Horde fleet and started faction war during one of biggest Legion invasions

And Sylvanas tried to enslave an entire people.

Sylvanas retreated from Broken Shore only AFTER Vol'jin,Thrall and other Horde heroes was wounded.And it was Vol'jin who give her order to retreat, she was just follinng warchief orders.

It was Burning Legion who killed Varian.

And the Alliance didn't know this, since Sylvanas didn't bother to warn them and she's not known as a trustworthy ally. Varian also previously stated he planned to estabilish a garrison in Gilneas to contain Sylvanas. The Alliance leaders put 2 and 2 together and realized Varian's death would only benefit Sylvanas.
genn greymane is war criminal,

[/quote]

I'm sensing some poetic irony here.
Considering the only reason he left Gilneas was because Windrunner was a war criminal and used biological/chemical weapons on a (at the time)
neutral civilian population.

She killed his son in front of his eyes, she destroyed his kingdom with the blight.
Then in his eyes, abandoned the Alliance and it's leaders to die on the broken shore, he knows not of why and doesn't care after this point, considering that all bad things to happen to him/his people since cata have been at her or the Horde's hands.
16/09/2017 12:23Posted by Nuxús
Or is this not considered a canon anymore?

I believe it is still canon because it doesn't specify the Burning Legion and to be fair sounds much more like the current iteration of the Void. While at first I thought it had been rewritten to reflect the current lore because I couldn't recall the part after "And then a shadow fell." but that isn't the case and it had been always so as far as I could tell.
And then a shadow fell.

It was vast and empty and swallowed all light that entered it. Velen knew it would be all consuming until, at last, it would turn and devour itself, endlessly gnawing on nothing in the Great Dark Beyond, removing all meaning from the universe, from the most heart-breaking sonata to the most arresting sunset. It was too terrible to see, to comprehend, and yet the army headed straight for it. And the light began to fade...

It was Burning Legion who killed Varian. (And Burning Legion was summoned into the world by Highborne Night elves and not by the Horde)

[quote]"The Night Elves' reckless use of magic drew the Burning Legion into the world and led to a catastrophic war between the two titanic races."

"Burning Legion became attracted to the world of Azeroth due to the reckless use of magic on that world. The Highborne's reckless use of magic sent ripples of energy spiraling out from the Well of Eternity and into the Great Dark Beyond."

we can clearly see in the c7nematic that sylvanas can talk to varian from the rock ledge. Why dint she warn him about retreat, beats me.
Also, replace night with blood, and you get the same story, like copy paste.
17/09/2017 10:07Posted by Crashandburn

[quote]"The Night Elves' reckless use of magic drew the Burning Legion into the world and led to a catastrophic war between the two titanic races."

we can clearly see in the c7nematic that sylvanas can talk to varian from the rock ledge. Why dint she warn him about retreat, beats me.
Also, replace night with blood, and you get the same story, like copy paste.
They couldn't see that they were overrun from down there. Though for some reason they were also incapable to see that the horde was overrun from the their flying ship...