5/9M Mage lf cutting edge raiding

Looking for Players – PvE
As mentioned above, looking for cutting edge raiding again.

My offer:
1) If you are looking for mage who can perform on high %, here you go. My current logs arent perfect (anyway check by ilvl its purple+ anyway), cuz Im only pugging right now and spent 0 time to optimize gear and didnt use consumables at all.
2) Attendance 100%
3) Transfer possible (if guild is worth it)
4) If you are below my progression, dont even bother. Im looking for guild who can raid on cutting edge level.

Leave your offers there. Im not interested in transfering to dead realm.
Heya

Newly created guild on H Draenor currently stuck on 9/9HC due to lack of players. I predict a really quick 3/9M and 5/9M right after as soon as we get our team going. Our goal is cutting edge, but being realistic I'm not sure if we can get it down for KJ, but we will try. Next tier will be a different story though!

Let me know if you are interested and change your mind about only applying to guilds with your progress so far.

Dork
dotdash#2330
We're after another mage if you're looking for a place.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic / normal once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 6/9M despite a slow start due to summer holidays and working on maiden, previous tiers we were 10/10M NH and had realm first Mythic Helya kill just before NH launched and ofcourse cleared EN Mythic when it was current.
Since we formed back in MOP we've never failed to kill a mythic boss before the tier has ended.

We're formed from two 10man guilds that merged at the end of MOP for the 20man content and have been going steady ever since, managing to clear every tier while it was current on mythic since forming while trying to maintain an enjoyable atmosphere without sacrificing progression for it, and vice versa.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com/forum/ or you could try chatting to any officers at

Nagassh#2490
rynamite#2970
Hi Elesiah,

I represent Exiled on Hellscream, currently 7/9M. We raid 3 times a week. Wed, Sun, Tues, 8ST-11ST.

I just have a few questions about your logs before we discuss the opportunity of a trial.

As mentioned above, looking for cutting edge raiding again.

I am a bit concerned about your previous history on this character - i.e. looking at your Nighthold logs I see no mythic kills and the only HC ones I could find were these -
https://gyazo.com/99be0af31d61e3f9429adb79b9181c1f

I take it you did your progress on another character? If so could you please link those logs for me to assess.

My offer:
1) If you are looking for mage who can perform on high %, here you go. My current logs arent perfect (anyway check by ilvl its purple+ anyway), cuz Im only pugging right now and spent 0 time to optimize gear and didnt use consumables at all.

First off I would like to say that when you are looking for a guild its best to already try and optimize your gear/logs beforehand so the guild know you care about your character (which i'm sure you do!). Could you please link me your armory once this has been done so I can get a better insight to your characters gear etc.
Am I correct in seeing that these are you current logs for this tiers progression?
https://gyazo.com/396ea7003334ae95c2231753f129f57e

If so did you pug all of these bosses? or did you raid with a guild?
If you raided with a guild,
1. Who were they?
2. Did you progress the kills with them? or was it a re-kill?
3. I've looked at your bracket %s for these mythic bosses and I don't see where the purple + bracket logs are - if you could link me those logs would be great :)

I understand that raiding with pugs in mythic could lead to very low parses such as those you got.

2) Attendance 100%

This is good as we require our trials to have 100% attendance for the full trial period unless IRL emergencies occur.

3) Transfer possible (if guild is worth it)

I would hope that us being 7/9M would warrant your transfer fees.

4) If you are below my progression, dont even bother. Im looking for guild who can raid on cutting edge level.

I am a little bit concerned about this statement. Although this could be due to me not looking at the correct logs, but you have only killed host and sisters once the other two twice.
https://gyazo.com/a5e813b0bc950ae7d82c9eef6c6e0207

So I feel like you shouldn't really be writing anyone off just yet as they could be newly formed for exmp. (Although I would rather you be applying to us!)
Looking at current WCL's it looks like you've attended a "Judge" raid and have been boosted to 5/9M is this the case? or are they just fresh logs due to a name change?

Leave your offers there. Im not interested in transfering to dead realm.

Our real is Low-Med pop so you know - But I hope you wouldn't write us off because of that.

If you could please give me more information about the above would be greatly appreciated - I will be checking back here later today, looking forwards to your detailed response.
Sorry guys, but your guilds arent good enough for me. Found 9/9M on another character. Take care :)
SoRRy GuYS, BUt yOuR GuILds ArEnT GOoD enOuGH fOr mE. foUnD 9/9 oN aNoThEr CHaRActEr. TAkE CArE
30/09/2017 07:24Posted by Elesiah
Sorry guys, but your guilds arent good enough for me. Found 9/9M on another character. Take care :)

You didn't even give us a chance :(
Memes
i kiss girls
im gay 4 men
01/10/2017 00:03Posted by Plsdaddy
im gay 4 men
he is
Congrats on joining a 9/9M guild! Does M stand for iMaginary?
tawney ur my dad
Sorry i'm a girl I can't be your dad
ur a lie to me, u are not girl u are men
Gives the chemist’s perspective, in nontechnical language, to the core history of alchemy and its importance to modern chemistry. Selected works illustrating key concepts from alchemy are reproduced in carefully designed experiments throughout the book. The alchemists’ quest for gold was not in vain, as they contributed and refined many scientific concepts we have today.
hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture ((I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a reall cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you :wink: sorry wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx
Listen up ️rah. This is it . This is the moment. The time of the True Gains . ❄️ Winter ❄️ is coming. This is where weak men falter and the true ️easts ️reak through ️arriers . "But ️ro, my 4-pack" you may say. ️rotato , let's ️e real. You gotta ️eef up. I ️et you can't even ️reak a steel rod ️etween your scapula. Cmon now. Let's do this . No skinny teen kids in this ️itch worrying about their teenage abs at 140lb ️odyweight.
Delete this nephew.