Boomkin LF Weekend Mythic Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Looking For Guild :Twisting Nether
---I can only raid on weekends ( friday,sunday and sometimes if needed on Saturday)
--- I also have 5/9M ToS
--- Im looking for a good guild in which i will have fun and good prog so we can push mythic raiding which is something that i rly enjoy
--- my ilvl is 936-939( depends on fight) , 66 traits and all bis leggos for my spec ( balance)
--- i would love to find a guild that has 6/9 M
08/10/2017 22:28Posted by Arcanzia
Looking For Guild :Twisting Nether
---I can only raid on weekends ( friday,sunday and sometimes if needed on Saturday)
--- I also have 5/9M ToS
--- Im looking for a good guild in which i will have fun and good prog so we can push mythic raiding which is something that i rly enjoy
--- my ilvl is 936-939( depends on fight) , 66 traits and all bis leggos for my spec ( balance)
--- i would love to find a guild that has 6/9 M

I can also transfer
Yo Arcanzia,

If you are wiling to extend your raid times to wed/sun 20:00-23:00 and take a few steps back with your progress, then I think you would be a good fit for <Solenya>.

More info here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Solenya

If you are interested at all do not hesitate to either contact me or any of my officers!

Dan
dotdash#2330
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 2/3 Mythic ToV and 10/10 NH HC and 6/10 M NH and 9/9 HC ToS, 3/9 M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 Normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965