Rate The Transmog Above You II

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 21 22 23 Next
7/10
Looks like an NPC from Mardum, which can only be positive.

I’ll give it an 8, just because I’ve never been keen on the shoulders, rest is ideal though

EDIT: I was intercepted!

Fuji: I love it, especially the assassination helm. Need matching glaives though imo. 9
6/10 its a nice set ... But its a free full set, we have plenty of green shoulders belts gloves head to mix it up a bit.

I rocked the red pvp set for a while decided to change, back to black.
8/10 looks great, a nice "void" touch to it. Looks like a DH from Diablo, just put 2x crossbows in each hand ^^
8/10 for you too! I think you made a very good Job with those shoulders!
Still dont know what to do with mine :P
8,5/10.
1. Helm doesn't go well with the rest.
2. Armory is bugged. You, just as me, have only one weapon t-mogged, although in-game it looks okay.
3. I like the violet theme very much. It goes well together and it goes well with your race (nelf).

(I might have commented here a few weeks ago. If yes, sorry, I don't remember.)
09/10/2018 00:03Posted by Torichan

(I might have commented here a few weeks ago. If yes, sorry, I don't remember.)

You may comment as much as you want, you just have to change something in your transmo with each post, i think that's fair.

I like how simple your trasmo is, it's prety, its not hurting your eyes like most transmogs nowadays are, its elegant. I like the color pallete and feel of it, looks like silent, versatile and agile demon hunter assassin. Im not sure about the shoulders red color and weapons red color, personally i think it contrasts too much, but that might be armory. All characters look better in game, im sure about that.

9/10
09/10/2018 08:42Posted by Szynszyla

Im not sure about the shoulders red color and weapons red color, personally i think it contrasts too much, but that might be armory. All characters look better in game, im sure about that.

9/10

The weapons are armory's fault. I've got hidden artefact green skin.

Thank you though! =)
Sorry, but in that case it fits even worse. They dont match the outfit. 8/10.

Also, if youre posting here, it would be nice to rate the transmog.
09/10/2018 09:41Posted by Szynszyla

Also, if youre posting here, it would be nice to rate the transmog.

9/10
I like the green theme very much. Plus it's not like green-green-only green everywhere, which's a plus from me.
Imo this is a perfect t-mog for a tank and a good t-mog for a DPS. I got weird preferences, I know:D

P. S. What weapons would fit the best then, what do you think?
not bad but not outstanding... 6/10
Good 8/10
Slutmog/10

Nice primal feel. Would definitely root in pvp for some nice fel barrage action.
7/10
like the Tmog but im not a fan of lots of armor on dhs
I like it 9/10
You are showing an acceptable level of chest and tattoos, which is a big plus in Lord Illidan's book! :D

Although you look a bit too... dainty. Did you skimp out on your daily fel-corruption supplements during training?

8.5/10 - Not enough corruption!

(My profile is bugged atm: I'm actually wielding Twinblades of the Deceiver in both hands for my mog ingame, though it only shows up in my right hand for some reason.)
9/10 :)
Simple and clean 6/10
7.5/10
- Like how th swords match with name and color.
- Not too much of a fan with the boot choice but matches well.
8/10
Moon on your head doesn't really go with the rest of the outfit sadly.