Brewmaster 938ilvl LF new raiding home

Looking for Players – PvE
Greetings,

I'm tank with 10 year raiding experience and I'm currently looking for a place for Anthorus and beyond.

I've been tanking since TBC but currently I'm sitting on social spot. My progress in TOS is 4/9 M with decent tries on Host.

I'm 938 equipped with 75 traits.

I'd love a guild that is focusing on mythics with 2-3 raids a week.

Due to having regualr job I'd need raids to end at midnight (with 30 mins possible extension).

I prefer horde but I will consider alliance as well.

In exchange I offer solid tank with close to perfect attendance.

I'm also willing to server transfer.

Feel free to leave message here or catch me on discord: Vasilissa#1549

Here is my profile: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/beatrixe/advanced
Hey Beatrixe,

I have added you to Discord, Some guild info below:

<Just Awful> Late Night Raiding Guild - EU Silvermoon

Just Awful is a late night raiding guild with a friendly mature atmosphere and a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we continue to progress through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and build for Antorus!

Raid schedule.

Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT+1) HC clear/alt run
Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)
Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)

We are currently progressing well on Mythic ToS (4/9)with Heroic ToS on regular farm.

About the guild.

Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude.

While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you!

What we want from you.

Respect your fellow guildmates - Don't be a jerk!

Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready.

Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly.

Contacts

In game:
Azurein-Silvermoon, Taycess-Silvermoon, Greph-Silvermoon, Enduwyn-Silvermoon, Balthazae-silvermoon, Klàra-silvermoon

Discord: Azurein#9986 Taycess#9305 tempus02#4076 Greph#4086
Hey!

I'm from a guild called Bella Horrida from Defias Brotherhood and we're currently raiding two nights a week, on Thursday and Sunday from 20:30 onwards for roughly 2.5 - 3 hours. We're looking to progress through content at a fast pace as a guild and potentially branch out in the future towards doing mythic content. We also run quite a few Mythic+ dungeons every week for weeklys and gearing in general.

If you're interested in joining us, please don't hesitate to get in touch with either myself - SirEkern#2137 - or the GM - Throthnir#21518 - Thanks!
Hey Taycess - your offer would be awesome but due to work I'm limited to midnight-0:30 max. So sadly I have to decline :(

@Fabjab - thanks for an offer but I'd prefer to join a team that is clearing a bit of mythics.

So, I'm still looking for new home :)
:(
Hi Beatrixe

I'm one of the officer of Alliance guild The Scarlet Circle and we are currently looking for another tank to complement our roster. We're a longrunning guild that's been around since early TBC and are still going strong. We are currently 4/9 mythic and are looking try and get some more done before the gates of antorus opens and we can all pile in there.

We raid progress thursday/sunday 9:45-00:00 server time and also have a social run on wednesdays the same hours just for fun and so people can gear alts if they'd like.

The guild keeps a lighthearted and relaxed atmosphere so flaming and aggresive behavior doesnt exist within our raidteam, which is nice when you're just trying to have fun.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in you can add me at Paralyon#2106 in-game and ask further question about our guild and raiding, and if not i wish you good luck in your search!
The Guild "The Praetorians" on Ragnaros Horde is currently looking to expand our roster for getting futher into mythic progression.

Who are we?
We are a bunch of mature players who intend to get as far as possible when it comes to progression in mythic difficulty. Since we are a quite new guild we only got 3/9m ToS at the moment but we will improve quickly.

What are the Raiddays?
Currently we are going to raid at these following days:
Wednesday: 19:00-22:30
Thursday: 19:00-22:30
Tuesday: 19:00-22:30
If needed we will extend the raidtimes by another 30 minutes if we feel that it would be neccecary

What lootsystem do we use?
We are using RcLootCouncil when it comes to loot. We expect everyone to have good performance and will build the team up quite equaly. Which means that if you put alot of time into your characters and do good performance you will most likely get loot. The council is made by experienced people who knows where the loot is going to be needed. Remember that we do not look for players that are only careing about gear and cant tolerate if the council think the gear will make a bigger difference somewhere else.

What are we looking for?
We are looking for people that have a mature mindset and are ready to push bosses on the highest difficulty but still have their minds relative relaxed. We do not look for people that in some kind of way rage or screams etc. You should be able to talk and listen on voicecom and be fluent in english. We are aswell intressted in people who already has mythic experience just like us and any exeptional player is always welcome. We are also require you to have an alt that you can play with, this is essential to gear up faster when new raids comes out and it can let us to do encounters with a much smoother setup to progress faster and easier.

Weekly recuirements
Due to the fact that we want to push things quite fast and easy we want people to do their +10 mythic keystone each week on both main and alt, try to get those special pieces of gear that they need from older raids or even dungeons. We do want an high attendance overall at our raids. Also everyone should be active on our discord, we strongly believe that clear information is the way to go!

Required addons/programs
We do require you to have RcLootCouncil downloaded and discord installed on your phone and the computer you will be using when playing. We also want you to be able to sim your character to min/max your stats and know what trinkets/legendaries are the best for your specialization. There is alot of other addons that are essential but we expect you to have them installed already.

How to contact us?
Since we will have everything going thru our discord channel we want you to contact us there. This link will bring you to our channel: https://discord.gg/KrMAYpr

Bnet Microfine#2886
Thanks guys for offers. I'll contact you over weekend so we can have a talk about details :)
Hey Beatrixe
Im a guild manager at VII-EmeraldDream. VII have 12 years of experience with raiding. We are currently 5/9 mythic. We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:

Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

For a more thorough assessment of the guild take a look at our forum post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617015234#post-13

Add my b-tag if you are interested (Alfonsen#21325)
Hi Beatrixe, I'll leave this here for your perusal and hope to hear from you soon! :)

About Crux

We are a guild that formed mid-legion - some from another guild on a different server, some from AD, who were all looking for a fun, friendly guild, along with some decent progression. It was established mostly by friends, IRL friends and veteran players alike.

We are a tight knit bunch, spending a lot of time on our guild Discord server having a bit of a laugh with each other and would love you to join in!

Current Progress:

Tomb of Sargeras: 5/9 Mythic TOS with fast & constant progression.

We started Mythic raiding a lot later than other guilds on the server, as it took time to find the perfect core. Now we have that, we are progressing fast - spending weeks less on certain bosses than most guilds on the server.

As for Antorus - we will be pushing for at least top #5 guild on AD.

Current Recruitment

We are currently recruiting all forms of DPS & a Resto Sham/Holy Pala to fill last couple of spots in our core roster.

Boomkin or Elemental Shaman are in high demand and all other DPS classes are considered, as are all solid players of any spec, as always.

Our Raid Schedule

We raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20:30 - 23:30 CET/Server Time (19:30 - 22:30 GMT) and also have an alt/fun raid on a Friday, at the same time as above, where we will clear usually clear all of TOS normal & heroic.

What do we require from you?

Be mature, up for a giggle, committed, and able to attend most if not all raids. Willingness to raid, help out other guild members, learn encounters through research, videos, and any other means.

You will be required to use Discord and have no issues communicating in a raid environment.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute loot, you will be expected to download it to be able to receive any items.
We raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20:30 - 23:30 CET/Server Time (19:30 - 22:30 GMT) and expect very good attendance.
We expect you to turn up to raids fully gemmed/enchanted, with food, flasks and augment runes at the ready, with an appropriate item level (currently 900+ at this time).

What will we offer you?

First and foremost - we are so much more than a guild, we are a community - we have meet-ups, evenings on different games such as Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, amongst others, and are pretty much always on Discord together.
Scheduled raids week in, week out. Consistent progress. A guild full of great people, always up for a Mythic + or two, who also don't mind giving a helping hand!

Interested?

Please add my b-tag kilzTG#2321 and give me a holla! (failing that, contact anyone in the guild and they will gladly redirect you to an officer)

Thank you, good luck and have fun!
Hey mate, dont want to leave you with a wall of text but would love a chat! Kodac#21870
@ Alfonsen - I appreciate your offer. I'll think it over but horde guild will be more suited for me (to put it simple - need to transfer at least 2 chars and each faction change is not cheered on by my wallet).

@ Iolsham - more or less what I said to Alfonsen. Plus as I see you don't need a tank...right?

@Kodac - I'd pefer a mythic raiding guild, thanks :)
11/11/2017 11:22Posted by Beatrixe
@ Iolsham - more or less what I said to Alfonsen. Plus as I see you don't need a tank...right?

We are in the middle of shifting people about to try and get the best roster possible for Antorus. We would certainly consider you - however, if you cannot transfer to Alliance, I wish you the best of luck. :)
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guild. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for ranged DPS + healers and a tank for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 6/10M NH and 3/9M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Our GM and his friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or our GM on b-tag for more information: Gamidron#2894, Critzlerss21#2885
I've added a few more details (like desirable raid times) so it'd be easier to see if potential guild would fit me or not :)

Still looking for raiding guild.
Hey Beatrixe!
It's nice to see that you're actively replying to messages; I hope that means you'll be keeping your options open and have room for at least one more consideration. We're really interested in you, though I understand a server and faction change would be expecting a lot. I think we're worth it though; I hope you do too!

Fortitude is, admittedly, a new guild but we're made on the foundation of an old, long-established community. Our core team is made up of a group of 6/9 mythic players that have sought to establish a reliable and social community that incorporates our values and encourages teamwork. We're looking to keep recruitment going so we can smash mythic Antorus in the upcoming weeks.

We do, technically, have a full team available but we're lacking a main tank (we currently have a social, ex-raider standing in until we can pick up a new one) and a new healer (because I like killing things). We'd still like a few extra dps and maybe an extra healer for flexibility and security, but we're in a good spot; I hope that helps with any concerns about our relative new state. I understand that it can be off-putting.

Luckily, we do end way before midnight, I hope that this isn't too early for you. Our raiding schedule is as follows:
Wednesday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time (GMT+1)
Thursday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time (GMT+1)
Sunday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time (GMT+1)

I won't give you a wall of text, if you're interested in reading our recruitment post I'll leave a link to it here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617077131#post-1
And if you'd like to check out our forum : https://fortitudebloodhoof.enjin.com/

If you'd like to contact me specifically, then here's what you'll need. If you'd rather speak with the GM or raidleader, their contact information is on the recruitment post.
Kayotic#2532 - Battletag
Minniemii#1899 - Discord

Thanks for your time :)
Good luck out there!
Hey Karma,

Thanks for your offer. Your guild looks different it looks really nice although (at least for now) I'd prefer horde guild.

I started as and ally so you there is nothing personal but to be self sufficient I'll need to transfer at least two characters plus twice faction change make it twice as heavy for my wallet.

So even I'm not saying definitely 'no' I hope you understand that I'll have to postpone my final decission.
18/11/2017 18:13Posted by Beatrixe
Hey Karma,

Thanks for your offer. Your guild looks different it looks really nice although (at least for now) I'd prefer horde guild.

I started as and ally so you there is nothing personal but to be self sufficient I'll need to transfer at least two characters plus twice faction change make it twice as heavy for my wallet.

So even I'm not saying definitely 'no' I hope you understand that I'll have to postpone my final decission.

Of course, I understand. It's a lot to pay, especially for a trial. I hope you'll consider us if nothing more suitable turns up, though. Perhaps we'll eventually be able to sway you ;)

Good luck with everything! Don't forget to get in touch if you change your mind!
Thanks Karma, I will :)

In the meantime - shameless bump!