You’re not getting High elf’s.

General
Prev 1 2 3 4 25 Next
So, you can play as typtical High Elf aswell (who cares about the look when u have full body transmog) and i believe there will be an option to have a normal tanned skin, or less pale at least, but i understand the way blizzard doing, the Void Elf seems to be way more edgy and cooler even from the demon hunters, just look at male void elf on the main page, he looks so evil and sinister looking, just like The Outsider from Dishonored game, similar skin, face, even haircut, and shadowy void powers aswell.
I really wish they would get High elfs instead Void elfs. Their story/lore thing is compete wack.
Seriously, I wouldnt even mind just still being a hordie, but ffs just give me the option to have blue eyes eh?
11/11/2017 02:36Posted by Veang
if these Void Elves are exiled blood elves, why they have blue eyes?

To annoy people like you.
11/11/2017 03:17Posted by Raevina
11/11/2017 02:36Posted by Veang
if these Void Elves are exiled blood elves, why they have blue eyes?

To annoy people like you.

But im not annoyed, i just asked, and i think that these Void Elves are not only the exiled Blood Elves, they could be also those who stuck in outland or any other thalassian elves.
Why are people still going on about bloody lore reasons to why it’s okay!
NO!
Jesus Christ almighty! It’s to do with the Models!
And NO clearly you cannot compare pandaren, thet where designed from the ground up to always be nutral plus. 1. blizzard said they don’t like that idea much anymore
2. look at the numbers of people that play them...

You cannot have a massively popular race be playable on two sides as the whole games gonna basicly be made up of Elf’s...

I’m sorry but that’s just a stupid idea and that’s fact.
If you cannot see that your just choosing to ignore it based on your belief that if people can get vanilla for whining you can get whatever you want.

I like the Bloodsail Buccaneers, maybe i should ask for them to be horde right?
No, because they share the human model and clearly that would be stupid!
That’s exactly what’s going on here...
10/11/2017 20:35Posted by Wolfblood
So either play horde or bore off because haveing 2 identical races is stupid!

you mean like horde pandaren and alliance pandaren?
Aren't all the Quel Thalas elves "high" in one way or another?
11/11/2017 09:53Posted by Deathfyre
10/11/2017 20:35Posted by Wolfblood
So either play horde or bore off because haveing 2 identical races is stupid!

you mean like horde pandaren and alliance pandaren?

Omfg really? have you not read any of these posts??
Pandaren DONOT count, as they have always been made that way, they never took a race that has been in game for 9+ years and just threw it in the other faction...
Alliance are getting your little pale blue elfs soon so why argue?
11/11/2017 10:14Posted by Kotaroo

well I don't want high elves... i am just pointing out, how his arguments are retarded
Funny I remember Blizzard saying the same thing about Classic servers. Just because you dont want it, dont belittle or put down those who do.
11/11/2017 09:50Posted by Wolfblood
You cannot have a massively popular race be playable on two sides as the whole games gonna basicly be made up of Elf’s...

I don't really see a problem with that. Why should I care what race someone else is playing? Imo all those class/race/faction restrictions should be lifted. If someone wants to play human horde druid it should be possible.
11/11/2017 10:15Posted by Deathfyre
11/11/2017 10:14Posted by Kotaroo

well I don't want high elves... i am just pointing out, how his arguments are retarded

Cannot be anymore so than your lack of logic.
11/11/2017 10:30Posted by Shumensko

I don't really see a problem with that. Why should I care what race someone else is playing? Imo all those class/race/faction restrictions should be lifted. If someone wants to play human horde druid it should be possible.

Really... Why are you even playing this game?
The community gets worse /Facepalm
The fact that people keep arguing that High Elves are too similar and can never be added while Lightforged, Highmountain and Dark Irons exist goes to show that fanboys and girls will abandon all logic as long as it means white knighting for whatever Blizzard's arbitrary decision of the month is.

Should High Elves be announced next week, these very same people will defend that to death because Blizzard said so.

11/11/2017 10:45Posted by Wolfblood
11/11/2017 10:15Posted by Deathfyre

Where's your logic?

a) they're not high elves
b) they can't be paladins
c) this will be even worse if they don't have proper skin options and their void form is too obstructive
11/11/2017 10:49Posted by Synéa
The fact that people keep arguing that High Elves are too similar and can never be added while Lightforged, Highmountain and Dark Irons exist goes to show that fanboys and girls will abandon all logic as long as it means white knighting for whatever Blizzard's arbitrary decision of the month is.

Should High Elves be announced next week, these very same people will defend that to death because Blizzard said so.

11/11/2017 10:45Posted by Wolfblood

Where's your logic?

a) they're not high elves
b) they can't be paladins
c) this will be even worse if they don't have proper skin options and their void form is too obstructive

What are you even talking about?
Highmountain and Dark iron are not being given to the opposing faction... so it has no relevance.

Because i’m logical and fair minded.
I’m not the one saying ‘Get ride off all factions and have mixed races / cross factions’ Or ‘Pandaren is the same’ when clearly it’s not, it shouldn’t even need explaing as to why.

These topics make me lose brain cells reading some of these comments.

All i am for is fair-ness.
No cross faction races.(excludingpandaswhichishouldhavehadtosaybecausetheyaredifferentbutaprantlyyouhavetosaythissortofstuffbecausemoronsexist) *and breath*
No stupid class combos like gnome paladin or VoidE paladin or Druid Hghborne.
Just logical in game fair-ness.
(when i say logical i’m NOT referring to just lore but statistics and balance)
You do realise that the opposing faction argument makes it MORE justified to give a similar race, not less right?

Also, just because you declare your easily debunked explanation for pandas valid doesn't make it so.
Whether pandas were "designed to be neutral" or not, the fact remains, they look exactly the same on both sides. Thus the precident is set for that too.

- They are "too alike" blood elves (or "they are blood elves")
- They are too few in number

The addition of void elves show that both excuses do not matter. If high elves, which number at least 1/9 of the blood elf population, are too few in number, how can a "crack elite squad" of exiled blood elves be more numerous?

And, besides being goth, how can you say they are different enough form blood elves? They are exiled blood elves, just like the high elves were exiled by their kin.

And here's the real problem: if Blizzard wished to make high elves different from blood elves, they could have done it. Just like they can pull a new "void elf" race out of nowhere, they can make the high elves unique in their own way. As long as that moral core is kept and their appearance is somewhat familiar, I think most high elf fans would accept such changes eventually.

Taken from a topic on the us server
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759181851?page=1

- They are "too alike" blood elves (or "they are blood elves")
- They are too few in number

The addition of void elves show that both excuses do not matter. If high elves, which number at least 1/9 of the blood elf population, are too few in number, how can a "crack elite squad" of exiled blood elves be more numerous?

And, besides being goth, how can you say they are different enough form blood elves? They are exiled blood elves, just like the high elves were exiled by their kin.

And here's the real problem: if Blizzard wished to make high elves different from blood elves, they could have done it. Just like they can pull a new "void elf" race out of nowhere, they can make the high elves unique in their own way. As long as that moral core is kept and their appearance is somewhat familiar, I think most high elf fans would accept such changes eventually.

Taken from a topic on the us server
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759181851?page=1

I personally think it is more to do with the potential population shift. Remember back in Vanilla the Alliance I believe significantly outnumbered the Horde. Blood Elves were then introduced to try and even things out.

I am wondering if they fear of introducing High Elves to Alliance there will be a big switch to the Alliance, thus putting the Horde at a disadvantage.