Guild bank very slow?

Customer Support
Is the guild bank broken? I am trying to make feasts for the raid, and it takes ages to put things in the bank or take them out. Normally it took 10 minutes to make my feasts, but I am already on it for half an hour now. Half of the items I put in or out doesnt get moved, and the other half takes an age before it is actually moved.
Same issue here on Silvermoon, it takes several seconds for a click on an item to register. Tried without any add-ons and on another computer with a fresh WoW install, same problem.

No problem with the regular bank however, everything moves near instantaneously.
Same issue on Kazzak last night
Hey guys,
There aren't any current issues with the guild banks but if you report it as a bug in-game we can have it looked into.

03/10/2017 11:38Posted by Tiogaradh
Hey guys,
There aren't any current issues with the guild banks but if you report it as a bug in-game we can have it looked into.

sorry but it wasn't guild banks causing the problem, it was lag, I had it too.
03/10/2017 11:47Posted by Dottie
03/10/2017 11:38Posted by Tiogaradh
Hey guys,

sorry but it wasn't guild banks causing the problem, it was lag, I had it too.

It definitely feels like lag and not a bug (or an "undocumented feature" should we say).

But it's still weird. It's not caused by lag spikes (I have a steady 14/15ms latency) and it's consistently slow just on the guild bank. The server does have some lag spikes once in a while, but that slows done every item transfer (looting, equipping, vendoring, bank, guild bank etc...) and it only lasts a few seconds. This is different.
The problem is not Latency but a delay in the server reacting to our actions.
I know, but it's weird that it's systematically slow on the guild bank and nothing else.
I have the same issue, anyone found a fix yet?
03/10/2017 12:25Posted by Dottie
The problem is not Latency but a delay in the server reacting to our actions.

That's exactly what latency means :)
Still lagy on guild bank, what is happening ?????
I have same problem as well, was slow on Ravencrest, but after server transfer to Silvermoon it is more slow.

I hope blizzard can look at this problem.
Everyone has this issue i think atleast everyone ive talked with recently. please fix
I have it too and my wife also. Putting items into the gbank takes from 4-8 seconds per item. Feels much more like a loop or something since its so consistant at not working properly. Taking things out of the bank is even slower!
Same on Draenor. Really slow, around 10sec to withdraw/deposit items.
I spent 10 minutes emptying my inventory into a guild bank, at least 5-6 seconds per item yesterday, even with dragging and dropping.
Yesh Silvermoon sufferer here. GB incredibly slow.
Personal bank is fine, but guild bank seems none responsive or a huge delay. I know not big on implementing new features to guilds these days blizz but u might want to at least allow people to deposit and withdraw items from both banks! =(
Same problem here. But I have just been patient with it. But it is getting annoying. And I have characters on many realms.

So far it's the same problem on the biggest ones.
One month later now, time to do some cooking again. Still crap. Gonna try that in-game ticket thingy. I wanna play the game, not wait for a guild bank to respond.