Live Developer Q&A - 5 October

General
1 2 3 9 Next
Join us live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft Thursday, 5 October, at 8:00 p.m. CEST, as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A. We’ll be looking back over the first few weeks of 7.3, and answering your questions about everything involved with the patch, as well as any questions concerning Legion you may have.

You can submit your questions here in this thread or on Twitter by using the hashtag #LegionQA.

As a reminder, please keep your questions short (40 words or less) so that we can get to as many questions as possible. We look forward to you joining us live on Thursday!
Any plans for balancing underperforming specs before Antorus?
What are your thoughts on legendary upgrading? Upgrading each legendary on each character does get extremely tedious.

Is there any chance of maybe a mass upgrade after a few weeks?
Will there be a 7.3.5 patch with class changes before Antorus release?
Are there any plans to further improve the legacy levelling experience via tuning fixes?
Hello!, your fellow resto Druid here. Just finished the artifact challenge and I was wondering if it could eventually be possible to unlock all of them per character rather than 1 by 1?

Question is because I cannot see myself doing this for all my characters before 2020.
Any chance after Antorus to give us legendary vendor?
Will there be a 7.3.5 balance patch so we stop seeing only druids, rogues, wars, locks and hunters in high level raids AND M+ ?
Is the legendary ring counted towards the 2 lego cap. Is the cap going to be increased?
Any plans for heirlooms for the remaining gear slots? They don't have to give bonus XP; it'd be nice to just not have to think about any gear at all on alts while I level.
Are any further server connections planned to help out the low population ones in the near future?
Are you happy on the way the Horde is involved into the story with patch 7.3 or Legion over all?
How will upgrading our Legendaries to 1000 work when the raid releases?

I am still working on upgrading those on my alts. It gets really tedious, and we have even more now.
will we seen any development with sylvanas and greymane story line?

it was boiling up at the end of stormheim then nothing.... seems that sylvanas was to be a big part of the story for legion from what the beginning of the expansion showed us.

it feels like there is an epic part of the story missing and i need to know what happens or if the story is coming in a future patch.
Regarding upgrading legendaries, when nobody had more than few tops they went up automaticly with EN release. For NH and ToS we had to grind and we had 10 of them for NH and 13 for ToS release if you were lucky enough. Well with Antorus (the raid) most raiders will have all 13 for a single spec or close to it. This seems to have reached the point of insanity, very excessive amounts especially if only WQ caches, weekly M+ chest and latest tier raid bosses can drop the essences. Can't we just get flate out upgrade like we got with EN release or atleast get more sources to get the essences?

Note: Personally I gave up on most alts and considering we got a bunch more legendaries in the meanwhile...
Why does last boss on mythic difficulty only drop one mount and not two like in MoP, it is hard to farm them for everyone in the raid group since new raids come so often.
Thinking ahead to the next expansion:

1) Are there plans to adhere to, or move away from, the current Legendary system?
2) Are there plans to adhere to, or move away from, the focus on spec-affinity (as opposed to class-affinity)?
3) Are there any plans to make Mythic raids x-realm, a la Heroic and Normal?

Thanks.
What is the philosphy behind certain tiersets forcing a very specific playstyle (ex. Havoc t20-t21) and will we see changes towards more "neutral" bonusses (ex. Havoc t19) going forward?
Any chance of allowing players to sheathe their one handed weapons on their backs instead of on their hip? I personally find those weapons way better looking and would love to be able to have more options for transmog.
what do you think of adding a new main ability for demon hunters with the animation of soulsever/vengeful shear