5/9M Aff Lock LF Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi, I am looking for a reliable mythic guild to raid midweek after 20.30 server time.

Re-rolled from Demon Hunter recently and have decent legos and gear considering, I am currently 927 on lock and 930 on DH.

I have 3/9M exp on my Warlock but 5/9M on my DH and 7/10M in NH.

Message me in game or Simeysime#2335.
We're currently looking for a few more ranged dpsers if what we've got to offer sounds interesting.

We're Horde on Arathor-EU and our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 21:00 server time to 24:00, we also run an optional Sunday raid that usually clears heroic / normal once we're spending the rest on Mythic.

Currently 6/9M despite a slow start due to summer holidays and working on maiden, previous tiers we were 10/10M NH and had realm first Mythic Helya kill just before NH launched and ofcourse cleared EN Mythic when it was current.
Since we formed back in MOP we've never failed to kill a mythic boss before the tier has ended.

We're formed from two 10man guilds that merged at the end of MOP for the 20man content and have been going steady ever since, managing to clear every tier while it was current on mythic since forming while trying to maintain an enjoyable atmosphere without sacrificing progression for it, and vice versa.

if you're interested you can drop an application at http://www.curseofyears.com/forum/ or you could try chatting to any officers at

Nagassh#2490
rynamite#2970
We're <Solenya> (A.K.A, Pickle Rick), a newly formed guild building up a team for mythic content as we cleared HC instantly.

We're all good friends, and we're taking our time to find the right people for the team so you'll have plenty of opportunity to settle in and find your groove.

Hope to hear from you,
Bulmer360#2917
| Final Evolution is always looking to expand our roster for dedicated players. Our raiding times are 20.15-23.30 on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and we're currently raiding 3/9 mythic now and fighting for the 4/9. | hit me upp for more info.
Xaap#21515

Some c/p about the guild.

★ Final Evolution ★
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / teamspeak.

http://www.final-evolution.com/wp
Hey Dotchabich,

I think we should probably have a chat. We're always interested in players willing to make a long-term commitment.

Here's some general info:

Fury (currently 6/9M) is an inclusive community of players, many of whom have played together for several years. We're a reliable bunch who strive to progress as far as possible each tier without sacrificing career and family commitments. We recruit mature players based on ability and personality; aiming to create a friendly, relaxed environment where we also progress well every tier.

We raid:
20:30 - 23:30 on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.

What we look for:
Mature, easy-going yet committed players seeking a long-term in-game home. We are a mythic-focussed guild though so we do expect appropriate performance. We're always very happy to work together to improve our numbers; help with macros, add-ons etc. I.e. even if you may be a little inexperienced now, if you've got a good personality and a willingness to improve and succeed we'd be very happy to hear from you.
All ages are welcome, we have a wide range. Our officer team have mostly played since vanilla though so at least one of us may smell of cabbage, occasionally.

We are currently most interested in:
2-3 x Strong melee DPS: Warriors or Rogues of highest interest
1-2 Strong ranged DPS: Hunter, Shadow Priest, Warlock or Elemental Shaman of highest interest
1-2 Strong healer: Priest (either spec) or Resto druid of highest interest
Since we tend to keep a relatively small roster we're always very interested in hearing from players who like to cover multiple raid roles.

Progression (While current content):
T10, Icecrown Citadel (25H), 12/12H
T11, 8/13H (Nef 0.1%)
T12, Firelands (25H): 6/7H (Ragnaros P3)
T13, Dragonsoul (25H): 8/8H (& Farmed mounts for many raiders)
T14, 6/6H, 4/6H, 1/4H
T15, Throne of Thunder (25H): 11/13H (Lei Shen P3)
T16, Siege of Orgrimmar (25H): 14/14H CE (& Farmed mounts for every raider)
T17, Highmaul (4/7M), Blackrock Foundry (7/10, Iron Maidens P3)
T18, Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M CE (& Farmed mounts for almost every raider)
T19, 7/7M CE, 2/3M, 10/10M CE
T20, 6/9M (currently)

Our web-page and forum are here: www.ssefury.com

If you would like to chat please add:
Zastaph#2891 (GM)
or Psiethyr#1473 (Recruitment Officer)
Hey Dotchabich

Im a guild manager for VII-EmeraldDream. We have 12 years of experience. We are also currently 4/9 mythic. We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:
Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

Add my b-tag if interested (djfreddi#2220)
Hey Dotchabich

We are <Just Awful> a Late Night Raiding Guild on EU Silvermoon

We are looking for a few more DPS to help bolster our rooster for Mythic Progression.

Just Awful is a late night raiding guild with a friendly mature atmosphere and a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we continue to progress through the Tomb of Sargeras.

Raid schedule.

Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT+1)
Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)
Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)

We have just started Mythic are are currently 3/9. With Heroic ToS on regular 9/9 farm.

We are looking for a few more very skilled dps for Mythic progression.

About the guild.

Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude.

While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you!

What we want from you.

Respect your fellow guildmates

Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready.

Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly.

Contacts

In game:
Taycess, Azurein, Fireraider, Celania, Dragonchain

Discord: Taycess#9305 Azurein#9986 Dragon#4954 Celania#3376 tempus02#4076 Greph#4086
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 2/3 Mythic ToV and 10/10 NH HC and 6/10 M NH and 9/9 HC ToS, 3/9 M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965