DPS looking for HC/Mythic guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello,

I havent raided since NH and that was just casual pug runs, i have had many years of raiding experience mostly hardcore guilds until cata then went off raididng for a while.

Willing to play any dps class except warlock/rouge/DH, i will put in the effort to gear said class if the right guild surfaces for me.

i am open to realm change but not faction
Hey Krugdush,

<Insurrection> on Dragonblight-EU is currently looking for dps for ToS Mythic and for future tiers! We are currently 4/9M and are looking for basically any dps as we're pretty flexible (bonus points for ranged but melee will also be considered!). We raid Wednesday/Sunday/Monday 20:30-23:30 server time.

If you have any questions or would like a chat then please feel free to contact either myself or my GM on the following Battletags:

Dramaca#2941
Diakun#1959

All the best!
Hello! We are looking for a few more DPS to join our forces! :)

<Just Winging It> is a mature (20+) and semi-casual horde guild on EU-Draenor, with a current progression of 9/9 H. We have a two-day raid schedule, but also like to do fun stuff outside raid hours, like alt raids and mythic+. If this sounds interesting to you, you can read more about us on our recruitment post: https://redd.it/6l6yub

Hope to hear from you!

-Randi (Recruitment Officer)
Dramaca i've added you on Bnet :)

Zornia add me on Bnet - Bruttal#1651 for a chat
Hello! if ur willing to play a ranged class add me. not gonna bore you with copy paste messages we are 3/9 and were looking for commited players. the rest can be worked on. XIV#2398
Xiv added you
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
ToS 9/9NM, 9/9HC. 2/9M

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
We're <Solenya> (A.K.A, Pickle Rick), a newly formed guild building up a team for mythic content as we cleared HC instantly.

We're all good friends, and we're taking our time to find the right people for the team so you'll have plenty of opportunity to settle in and find your groove.

Hope to hear from you,
Bulmer360#2917
Krugdush, what type of guild are you looking for? How many times a week do you want to raid?
iO raid Wednesday and Sunday evenings, heroic and mythic. If you're interested you're welcome to get in touch. H1ve#2648
*UPDATE*

-looking to raid 3 nights per week
-prefer ranged class
-guild needs to be active eg M+ runs/alt runs/leggo farms of old raids
hey, add me Decrakass#2249 for a talk:)
Hello there Krugdush!

I am the Raid Leader of "The Praetorians" on Ragnaros[H] and we are currently looking to extend our roster for mythic raiding. I am an experienced raid leader with cutting edge included.

Since we started quite late coming back from a break we currently have 8/9Hc in ToS, but this week we cleared it all in a night and leaves us an entire night left with Kiljaeden.

We are a two days per week raiding guild and do so on Thursday and Tuesday from 20:00-23:00 Server Time.

Our mindset is quite mature and we do raid twice a week to make sure we wont burnout. We are however quite serious about raiding, people show up in time and should do so prepared both consumable-wise and tactical.

Currently we would like to recruit a range class, most preferable a hunter. The ilvl doesnt matten since it goes quite fast to gear up these days. We are a very active guild outside from raiding and a bunch of us do alot of m+s and playing other games aswell!

How you contact us would be either by joining our discord channel(Where we have all information needed for joining us) or contact me via btag: Hogger#21828

Discord: https://discord.gg/KrMAYpr

Best of regards Lartuz
would be interesting to chat to you to see what roles you can play

give me a shout on
discord - fink#5821
bnet - htidredneck#1908

cheers
<One Step Closer> is a reformed progress oriented guild looking for skilled raiders for our Mythic team. Our objective at the moment is forming a strong and competitive Mythic team so we can push progress in the upcoming raids and reach competitive ranks. Cores of the guild are reliable and experienced veteran players always looking for new challenges

Raid Times
Wednesday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Sunday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Monday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST
Tuesday: 20:00 ST - 23:00 ST (optional)

Currently looking for all classes to fill our roster to do some ToS mythic kills, our objective atm is doing mythic clears in Antorus. We dont require any achievemnts or high ilvls to join, we are reforming so we give everybody a chance for now.

Previous progress: EN 7/7M ToV 2/3 M while current

If you are interested contact me on Hathra#2950.
Hello Krugdush.

We are < After Midnight > Alliance @The Maelstrom .
Fairly new guild ( <10 days ) built for it's exceptional unique raiding time which is
1:30-4:00 a.m Server time ( Monday-Tuesday-Thursday ).
Now I know this is really late for some people, but for others it's a very comfortable time to raid.
Other then that I should say we are almost 10 men , we will probably farm TOS HC until we build up to 20 men for mythic or until antorus launches .
If you feel like you can raid at these times then please contact me for more info :)
Elie#2654