DH tank Looking for Mythic Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
I'm a 935 Itlvl Tank that is looking for a Mythic raiding guild I can transfer but only as Alliance, I am 9/9 TOS HC and have Mythic experience in NH,EN and the last 2 expantions I have achievements to prove this.
I am looking for a chilled guild but who is serious when it comes to raiding, I currently run my own guild on Bladefist but its alliance dead so its impossible to do Mythic as alliance.
I have many years of experience in raiding and as a tank, however I do have a strong offspec DPS but pref tanking.

Hit me up or add me Marky#2303 and we can talk more :)
Hi Amana,

Our guild is currently reciting a few more Tank to fill our mythic roster.

We are currently 3/9 Mythic and raid 3 nights a week with an option of a 4 night which we do with out alts for a bit of fun.

Raid Nights:
Wednesday - 8pm - 11pm
Thursday - 8.30 - 11pm ( Alt night - Normal ToS Run )
Sunday - 8pm - 11pm
Monday - 8pm - 11pm

If you are interested please contact me.
Discord: Magetank#8560
Battle Net: majordefect#2451
Hi Diomedes!

Our guild is called Deus Tyrannis and we are located on Ravencrest (Alliance). We are looking to rebuild our guild after it has been inactive for some months. We are currently on the lookout for all classes and specs so we can get our raiding roster ready for when the new Antorus raid is being released.
We managed to clear 9/9 ToS HC in the short amount of time we raided, but we want to raid mythic, since we have some really experienced and skilled players - we are just lacking a bit on members atm. since we are rebuilding the guild.
Our core raiders even got 6/9 ToS Mythic progression, so we got a quite strong core.

Our plans for this tier is to fully clear Antorus on Mythic before the release of the next content.
We are a casual guild which values progression and thus raid 2 x week wed/sun 20:00-23:00.

If you are interested in learning more about our guild check out our recruitment post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616963789#post-1

Or add me on bnet: Keanon#2571

Or apply on our website: http://deustyrannis.wowalliances.com/

I wish you the best of luck in your guild search :)
- Dalaila