Tankadin Looking for a raiding guild.

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello, iam an experienced tank took a break few months ago so i left my progress at 8/9H. returned and got 1/9M few days ago. Tanking for many years since Naxx days. Looking for a stable guild with mature atmosphere. Can raid max 3 nights between 20 to 23 server.
Ty for reading
| Final Evolution is always looking to expand our roster for dedicated players. Our raiding times are 20.15-23.30 on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and we're currently raiding 3/9 mythic now and fighting for the 4/9. | hit me upp for more info.
Xaap#21515

Some c/p about the guild.

★ Final Evolution ★
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / teamspeak.

http://www.final-evolution.com/wp
Good Morning Tocibasus

Im the raid leader for Panopticon-Ragnaros.

We are looking for 1 new MS Tank to fill our mythic roster come Antorus.

We raid 21:00 -23:30 ST Wed, Sunday
We also do alt runs on a saturday.

We are 9/9HC with a well established core of ex hardcore / Cutting edge raiders.
Looking to push mythic content within a fun environment. we have a good laugh in raid times but when it comes down to tactics we do it proper.

I will attempt to contact you in game at sompoint for a chat :)

All the best regardless.

Wrencher
Hello Tocibasus

Violent is a newly created guild building from the ground up.

Our aim is to create a solid raid team to tackle mythic level content in the next raid tier.

We are also in a similar situation to you, a few of our players (including myself) left the game and our old guild early on in the raid tier due to life/other commitments. Since we are in a building process we are trying to find players with the same goals as us from the get go.

Would love to speak with you further if this sounds interesting to you!

BNet - Kodac#21870