Hunter looking for Guild

like the title says I am looking for a guild, nothing special nothing fancy just a guild where we can do some Mythic + dungeons and raid together some normal or heroic stuff.

I bet you're wondering why I didn't say mythic raiding, sure, I will tell you. I did some progress back in the days when it was MoP and I don't want this again, sleepless nights, mad people etc.

That's why I am looking for a more "casual" guild which does ^ normal and/or heroic runs but I would be okay with mythic too :-D

// Almost forgot the most important thing, I am not a native english speaking person but from Germany, I think the english I learned from school etc. (part of family is living in the UK) is more than enough.

Here is my wowprogress-link if needed because of the traits etc.
Hey Vekz.

Dude where is my mana or dwimm might just suit you.

We are a guild that focus on Raiding but have some M+ teams going every week. We do try to make a pvp team aswell it's just getting there slowly.

We use discord everyday and some at nights aswell.

Our Raiding Times are Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 20 - 23 Realm time.

Our prog is 9/9 Normal 9/9 HC (slowly getting the last remaining players for the team)

For more info add me on discord Billy#6728 or on btag Mrhappybunny#2423
Hallo! :D

als einzige Deutsche in der Gilde würde ich mich doch sehr über dich als Zuwachs freuen ;). Die Vorstellung gebe ich dir dennoch auf Englisch - würde mich freuen von dir zu hören! :)

<Guilty Casual>, THE place to be for the modern, fashionable casual, are looking for more people to join the fun bunch!
Our current raiding progress is: 9/9 ToS HC.

We currently have 2 raid days (Wednesday & Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 server time), with an additional, optional Alt raid (Tuesday 20:00, ToS normal). We also organize M+ groups frequently as well as holding other guild events (ToS achievement run upcoming this saturday!).

You can find more details here:

Feel free to add me on B.Net if you are interested to talk!
Hello Vekz,

<Blood Cult> is the one you might been looking for.

We are a fun and social raiding guild with a 4 day raiding week, outside raiding we spend out time on boosting alts or chill out at M+ dungeons or transmog runs.

Discord is our communication software.

We raid on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20:00 – 23:00 Server time.

We expect as a raider to attend 3/4 raids a week, if main raider doesn’t suit you we can still offer a Casual/Social spot where you are allowed to fall in on progress raids when we are short on signups or join our farm runs.

For more info feel free to add my battletag Niglii#2640 or /w me, Iamfrosty or Samjer ingame