(H) Looking for raid guild on Draenor EU ONLY

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi myself and a friend recently rolled toons on this server (Ret/holy pally and Sub Rogue) and are looking for a HC ONLY raid group for the current tier and the next. I am currently 3/9M 9/9 HC and he is 9/9 HC on our alliance characters, however we're looking to start making these our mains.

We also do M+ when we can. We are still relatively new to our classes however, are adept to raiding.
Hi there!

We are a casual raiding guild on Draenor with the main intent on downing
bosses and having fun while doing so.
Our main goals every single tier is to clear Heroic and maybe attempt a few bosses if people are willing and if we have the people to do so.

We are generally a bunch of extremely friendly and helpful people. We have a very active Discord server with lots of banter outside Wow.
We always do Alt runs during the weekend and ppl are always on to do M+. If you're interested in joining you're welcome to hop in and have a chat and get to know the guild.
If you have an elitist attiude then we ain't the Guild for you. If your interested in joining Find the contact information at the end of this post for more information.

We use EPGP as our loot system and raid times are Wed-Fri-Mon 19:45 till 23:00 Server Time

What can you expect from us?

• Low-stress atmosphere.
  • Transparency.
  • Taking your views into account.
  • Consistent progress.

• What do we expect from you?

• An average of 80% attendance.
  • Come to raids prepared.
  • Effective communication.
  • Contribute positively to the atmosphere.
  • Be at least 18 years old.

• What are we recruiting?

• Currently all dps are welcome

• So if any of this intrests you you can always contact these officers.

Nyhx#21319
    Sénsi#2396
    Hello, check out our forum post and get back to me with my Btag (Tymoa#2145)

- GM from Cynical-Draenor (currently 4/9M)

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615655217?page=1
    Blonde is a new reformed mythic raiding guild looking for players. Raids twice a week sweet discrod server and plenty of mythic +

Laxnacke - Brackygesh#2307
    Carlitz - ADR#2972
    Capo - Capo#21637
    Hamty - Forvaltarn#2891