943 disc priest LF raiding guild 21:00 ST

Looking for Players – PvE
TLDR ;
- LF mythic guild on my disc priest (943+)
- Raid times: any day - 21:00 until 24:00

Looking for a new mythic raiding guild for antoras after having a two month from ToS mythic. My former guild stopped raiding mythic due to attendance issues.

Can play either holy or disc, both weapons are at a decent level.

Logs
(old realm) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/aggramar/liryk
(new realm) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/agamaggan/lyreek

Things that are important to me
I'm looking for a progression minded guild with a stable and skilled roster. Raid starting times should in almost all cases be 21:00 or 20:45.

Realm transfers are no problem!

If you're interested in getting in touch with me: Battle.net - Omega#2238
Hello
Kin is looking for some reinforcements and preparing for Antorus.
We are currently 3/9mythic Tos with a close kill on sisters.
2x a week raida from 8-11pm server time thursday sunday and a casual Raid on wednesday - alt Raid for HC clear.

www.Kinguild.com

Thanks ,and i hope to see You on /g
Please do read through my post, it's usually a disappointment for both of us if you didn't have a look at my raid times before adding me :)
CTSamurai, a 6/9M team on EU-Neptulon is recruiting DPS and healer for Tomb of Sargeras progression and beyond. We raid W,Th,M 8:30-11:30 ST.
Our current recruitment needs:
DPS - we have a couple of spots. LF Ranged. Come help us kill all the things. If you are exceptional, don't be shy. Let’s talk.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
CTSamurai is one of several mythic teams on EU-Neptulon. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. CTSamurai is a relaxed, yet focused raiding environment.
ABOUT YOU
You should be responsible, drama-free, and mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have recent mythic experience. No rageaholics !
Check out the guild at http://ctsamurai.wowalliances.com/. For additional questions, please add me to battletag: Anoobisath#2324
Heya,

You look like a good fit for <Solenya> if you can imagine changing your raid times slightly! The guild in short; pull your own weight, don't be a douche and we raid wed/sun 20:00-23:00.

More info here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Solenya

If you are interested at all do not hesitate to either contact me or any of my officers! I didn't add you yet due to the fact that your raid times do not match ours, but if you can change you should definitely get in touch with us!

Dan
bnet: dotdash#2330
discord: dotDash#3984
still looking
Crematoria Draenor 9/9HC 3/9M is recruting few dps to fill up our roster for progression and to progress through the new content. LF Dps DK/DH/Druid and lock/mage/priest with OS heal/tank.

The low ilvl req is because we dont mind helping ppl gear up ^^ we do M+ every week and are helpfull for ppl who hasnt done it. we clear HC ToS every week atm. we just need more players for our rooster then the new raid arrives we will have a raid on the 2 Dec 20.00-2/3.00 to get all the progress we can get! and hit mythic faster !

Min req. 910 ilvl

Voice: Discord.

Raid days Mon/wen/thurs 20.00-23.00 Servertime!

What We Expect From You
• Good positive, team attitude
• Come to raids well prepared; know the fights, etc.
• Knowledge of your class mechanics

PM me in discord or ingame battletag: Nasus#2982 For more info
bump
Hello Adventurers. My name is Gaazy and I'm leading the recruitment for < Crazy Clan > !

We are 9/9 HC ToS and currently 1/9 Mythic, Sadly due to some people leaving for School, work and other life events we have not been able to have a consistent raid team of 20 people for real attempts at mythic.

We want to expand our raid team for Antorus! We are a more casual guild compared to many raiding guilds and if that is what you want then this is the guild for you!

We raid on:

Wednesday 20:00 - 23:30 Realm time
Monday 20:00 - 23:30 Realm time
Friday < Fun/Alt raid > Timings change week by week ( You do not need to attend these raid nights)

We are currently looking for Resto Druids and Holy paladins! You will be guaranteed a place on the raid team! We are also looking for a flex priest who mains shadow but will heal if required, you will also be guaranteed a place on the team as shadow.

You're not a healer? You're a tank or DPS? That's fine! You are welcome to join us! but sadly I am not the guild master and can not promise you a place... But our officer team are lovely and helpful; and will help you with any questions you have!

We are also major fans of Keystones, even if you don't want to raid but love doing keys then we can also accommodate you!

Do you have any questions? Ask them here or contact me in-game @ <kGaazy#2201>

I am sure we can find a place for you here!

Thank you for reading this and I hope we are the guild for you.
Added a tldr for people that are too lazy to read through the little bit of text I wrote in the original post :)

Still looking!
Hi Lyreek,

I realise your post says from 21:00, but if you were ever able to make it slightly earlier than that, give us a shout. I think we're probably slightly later than most guilds you'll find.

About Crux

We are a guild that formed mid-legion - some from another guild on a different server, some from AD, who were all looking for a fun, friendly guild, along with some decent progression. It was established mostly by friends, IRL friends and veteran players alike.

We are a tight knit bunch, spending a lot of time on our guild Discord server having a bit of a laugh with each other and would love you to join in!

Current Progress:

Tomb of Sargeras: 5/9 Mythic TOS with fast & constant progression.

We started Mythic raiding a lot later than other guilds on the server, as it took time to find the perfect core. Now we have that, we are progressing fast - spending weeks less on certain bosses than most guilds on the server.

As for Antorus - we will be pushing for at least top #5 guild on AD.

Current Recruitment

We are currently recruiting all forms of DPS & a Resto Sham/Holy Pala to fill last couple of spots in our core roster.

Boomkin or Elemental Shaman are in high demand and all other DPS classes are considered, as are all solid players of any spec, as always.

Our Raid Schedule

We raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20:30 - 23:30 CET/Server Time (19:30 - 22:30 GMT) and also have an alt/fun raid on a Friday, at the same time as above, where we will clear usually clear all of TOS normal & heroic.

Interested?

Please add my b-tag kilzTG#2321 and give me a holla! (failing that, contact anyone in the guild and they will gladly redirect you to an officer)

Thank you, good luck and have fun!
Hey Lyreek
Im a guild manager at VII-EmeraldDream. VII have 12 years of experience with raiding. We are currently 5/9 mythic. We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:

Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

For a more thorough assessment of the guild take a look at our forum post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617015234#post-13

Add my b-tag if you are interested (Alfonsen#21325)
currently not really considering alliance unless its a really good offer (at least 7/9 mythic), sorry!
bump for antoras!