[H] Healer looking for guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Heya,

Looking for a guild as a resto shammy, i would like to do at least heroic raiding, looking for a smaller more familiar guild, don't want to be part of 200 nameless people
I'm currently on the dead server of Mazrigos so if i find a good fit guild wise I'll transfer over.
I'm on horde and gearing up as we speak, any questions for me let me know.
Hello Poushi,

I'm an officer in a guild called spec ox on shadowsong/Aszune. We are new and recruiting to get a team together ready for antorus pushing for HC!

If your looking for some new friends and plenty of discord banter we would be Happy to chat to you! Follow the link below if you wish to chat with us and find out more!

https://discord.gg/QuqJzn
Alright, do you have a website or anything i can check out?
Hello again Poushi, no website as yet, still new so we just use discord for now. Pop along that line and come have a chat with us :)

My regards, Shaxx
Hey Poushi
Im a guild manager at VII-EmeraldDream. VII have 12 years of experience with raiding. We are currently 5/9 mythic. We raid 3 times a week from 2100 - 0000 on:

Monday
Wednesday
Sunday

We also have many off raid activities such as heroic run and m+

For a more thorough assessment of the guild take a look at our forum post:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617015234#post-13

Add my b-tag if you are interested (Alfonsen#21325)
Hey mate, Im the guild owner of a newly formed guild - Violent. Its on Twisting-Nether and is made up of a group of friends.

Most of us took a break just after ToS had dropped and came back a couple of weeks ago. We are looking to progress through HC and onto mythic once we can get a good group together.

We are all pretty chill and are looking for people that fit in rather than the best of the best as I think its more fun to raid with people you actually want to play with!

If this sounds good to you just get me on BNet for a chat - Kodac#21870

Hope to here from you soon :)!
Hello,
Kin on Ravencrest od a 2x a week raiding guild.
ATM 3/9mythic down.
One extra night for a full HC alt Raid (Takes arpund 2h).

Raid Times : wednesday and sunday 8-11 p.m.

Recruiting for ToS and Antorus !

www.kinguild.com

Hope to hear more from you!
Hey Poushi,

If you're still looking around for a guild to join up with add me on bnet and we could have a chat. We're on Draenor horde.

Bosvark24#2836
Good luck with the guild hunting :)
Hello Poushi

We are < After Midnight > @The Maelstrom , fairly new roster building quickly for mythic progression .

We have cleared 9/9 HC with our current roster and it is expanding.

Our Raid times are quite exceptional : Monday 1:30-4:00 am ST ( sunday eve)
Tuesday 1:30-4:00 am ST
Thursday 1:30-4:00 am ST

We also hangout all the time after 00:00 ST and do all sorts of stuff like old raids & Mythic +.

Would love to have you on the team as we do really need a restoration shaman to fill our healing group.