Rogue Looking for a Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi all, Going to keep this short as it's better discussing Via battle net, However I'm a returning player who is excited for the New raid ''Antorus'' and I want to come back to Raiding again. I will post some short informative Basic info Below.

Name : Ash
Language : English
Item Level : 935/940
Experience : I have Mythic Experience from other Expansions

Looking forward to hearing Back

Battle Tag : AshyBoy#2285
Hello,
Kin on Ravencrest od a 2x a week raiding guild.
ATM 3/9mythic down.
One extra night for a full HC alt Raid (Takes arpund 2h).

Raid Times : wednesday and sunday 8-11 p.m.

Recruiting for ToS and Antorus !

www.kinguild.com
Hey Ash

<Just Awful> Late Night Raiding Guild - EU Silvermoon

Just Awful is a late night raiding guild with a friendly mature atmosphere and a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we continue to progress through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and build for Antorus!

Raid schedule.

Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT+1) HC clear/alt run
Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)
Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)

We are currently progressing well on Mythic ToS (4/9)with Heroic ToS on regular farm.

We are looking for the following to continue our Mythic progression.

About the guild.

Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude.

While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you!

What we want from you.

Respect your fellow guildmates - Don't be a jerk!

Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready.

Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly.

Contacts

In game:
Azurein-Silvermoon, Taycess-Silvermoon, Greph-Silvermoon, Enduwyn-Silvermoon, Balthazae-silvermoon, Klàra-silvermoon

Discord: Azurein#9986 Taycess#9305 tempus02#4076 Greph#4086
Hi Raningu,

Ascendance are recruiting for Antorus, and have a spot available for a rogue, so we would love to have a chat ad see what we can work out. You can add me on Btag Stormcaller#2781 or drop me a message on discord Stormcaller#8667.

We're happy to offer cross realm trials as well, so hopefully that helps as well.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Storm
<Wrath of the Betrayed> is a new guild formed by old Mythic raiders that got tired of guilds not willing to push hard enough or breaking up when they hit a wall. Most of us are 5-7 bosses Mythic in ToS.

The guild was formed to really push Antorus progression once it hits. We are aiming for cutting edge and are willing to do whatever it takes to get there.

We do not consider ourselves hardcore. We do like to have a nice athmosphere in raids and do not rage the moment someone makes a mistake. We are also willing to help people out or help gearing trough M+ etc. Semi hardcore would be the name we will therefor adopt.

We like to raid during the week days to have the weekends off and actually have a life as well, so we decided on Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 20.00-23.00 realm time for raiding, which should we have things on farm might dial back to two days a week raiding.

We are currently looking for any and all DPS CLASSES that would be interested in joining. We hope to find mature and able raiders with the same mindset and hope to keep things drama free and fun for everyone.

We are currently testing people on HC ToS once a week to see what people are capable of and gearing rerollers. with a team of 12-15 people so far we are hoping to get a good 25 running for Antorus by the end of the month. So wait no longer and join in while you can !

Drop us a message in game or on discord when interested !

Pryora#2167(Btag) - Pryora#9083 (Discord)
LordCookkiie#2793(Btag) - LordCookkiie#1798 (Discord)
Bump...
Hi Ash,

If you like the sound of weekend raiding, <Weekend Warriors> is a 7/9M guild on Draenor who are recruiting a rogue for our main progression team going into Antorus (we have NO rogues in the roster right now.).

The guild itself has been around since Cataclysm and several of the original founding members remain today, including the Guild Master.

We're what we like to call "Seriously Casual" - we raid for fun but we take it seriously, we're all 25+ adults with plenty of real life commitments, but who still want to raid and clear as much of the current content as possible.

I realise you are slightly under our typical age limit, but exceptional applications are considered for those under the general 25+ rule.

We raid on weekends from 15:45 - 19:00 server time, Saturday and Sunday.

If this sounds interesting to you, please visit our website, http://www.weekend-warriors.net/

Or you can add me on BattleTag - BestDruidEU#2151.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Zarf
Frequency is a raiding guild on the Eu server Alonsus, we have been together raiding consistently now since 2008. We ourselves are a mature group of adults, priding ourselves on mutual respect with players from all over the Eu and different backgrounds and can offer a relaxed and friendly environment for Both our raiders and Social players.

Our website for More Info & getting to know us better - https://frequencyalonsus.wixsite.com/warcraft

Raiding: 20.00 - 23.00 ST Wed-Thur-Mondays
Current progress: 9/9 H TOS 3/9 M

Gm/officers - Toobashed, Popejon, Cheeki, Ultimesia

Michelle#2280 is my personal Battlenet if you fancy a chat :D
Hello there

<Blood Cult> is the one you might been looking for.

We are a fun and social raiding guild with a 4 day raiding week, outside raiding we spend out time on boosting alts or chill out at M+ dungeons or transmog runs.
Discord is our communication software.
We raid on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 20:00 – 23:00 Server time.
We expect as a raider to attend 3/4 raids a week, if main raider doesn’t suit you we can still offer a Casual/Social spot where you are allowed to fall in on progress raids when we are short on signups or join our farm runs.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616622821

For more info feel free to add my battletag Niglii#2640 or /w me, Iamfrosty or Samjer ingame
I'll add you on bnet tonight :)
Hey, I see your looking for a guild. Hopefully you'll have a wee look and consider us.

We are a casual raiding guild who pew pew twice a week. Our main focus currently is pushing through heroic content with the potential for mythic if we get the numbers.

Our raid nights are:

Wed & Monday 8 - 10.30 Servertime.

Full blurb here; https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616966948#post-1
If you think Underrated is the home for you then you should hit me up: Sazz#11747 or whisper anyone online and they'll point you in the right direction.
Hello Ash, I think you'd likely fit well into our guild, Crux, on Argent Dawn EU.

The majority of the guild are Brits so you'd be in good company there!

I'll leave this here for you and I'll also add you on b-net.

About Crux

We are a guild that formed mid-legion - some from another guild on a different server, some from AD, who were all looking for a fun, friendly guild, along with some decent progression. It was established mostly by friends, IRL friends and veteran players alike.

We are a tight knit bunch, spending a lot of time on our guild Discord server having a bit of a laugh with each other and would love you to join in!

Current Progress:

Tomb of Sargeras: 5/9 Mythic TOS with fast & constant progression.

We started Mythic raiding a lot later than other guilds on the server, as it took time to find the perfect core. Now we have that, we are progressing fast - spending weeks less on certain bosses than most guilds on the server.

As for Antorus - we will be pushing for at least top #5 guild on AD.

Current Recruitment

We are currently recruiting all forms of DPS & a Resto Sham/Holy Pala to fill last couple of spots in our core roster.

Boomkin or Elemental Shaman are in high demand and all other DPS classes are considered, as are all solid players of any spec, as always.

Our Raid Schedule

We raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday 20:30 - 23:30 CET/Server Time (19:30 - 22:30 GMT) and also have an alt/fun raid on a Friday, at the same time as above, where we will clear usually clear all of TOS normal & heroic.

Interested? Add my b-tag - kilzTG#2321 - and give me a holla!