a

General
Haha wtf OP?
Are you gullible irl?
11/11/2017 18:29Posted by Tigjerry
So my friend and i ran ICC last week

11/11/2017 18:29Posted by Tigjerry
for example that i was his worker as soon as i came home from school til i went to sleep. and stuff like: if the terms are not followed you will get a report for scamming on wow and i would never see him again

With friends like these ...
Delete, Block and move on. Sounds like they wanted a slave not a friend.
im curious what were the circumstances of your meeting and the creation of the contract with this guy?
11/11/2017 22:09Posted by Whitedragôn
im curious what were the circumstances of your meeting and the creation of the contract with this guy?

This - its not even legally a contract unless there is signed paperwork and/or recorded evidence of a verbal agrrement(aka 'gentlemans agreement). move on pal and forget it
wtf kind of douchebag "friend" sets up 'contract'... and an incredibly stupid one at that?

I'd say good riddance. He probably played you because you seem to be new.

And for the record, beside real-life threats a single report isn't going to do anything...
You have nothing to worry about, just like everyone else said. c:
Even if Blizzard cared about monitoring player "agreements" like these (I don't think they do anymore), your ex-friend would be the one getting banned, not you, if any of this is in the chat logs. Because of what you said: you two agreed the mount would be yours no matter what, and then he need-rolled on it anyway and won, and used that to blackmail you.
I feel for you, I used to be equally gullible. You'll get through this and be stronger the next time someone tries to blackmail you. You'll also find real friends, don't worry, he wasn't even your friend in the first place and you're better off without him! So keep your chin up. ^-^/
What an idiot i cant belive some1 would do this!
Average wow player today.
Nothing to see here. Move on.
11/11/2017 18:34Posted by Healarius
What did i just read... "thinking"

It's the weekend.
Dude it seemes he kicked u from our guild to :/
Seems you're too nice to realise that HE is the one SCAMMING YOU.

Sound like a nasty business and I suggest you are well rid of him as a friend.
Wanting all your free time for "as long as it takes" potentially months - years even - is not an acceptable trade for an item In WoW - not even close.

He is the one doing the scamming, and the biggest scam he's pulled is convincing you that it's your fault
with friends like these who needs enemies!

If i ever asked someone for help, who then helped me, i will gladly offer them anything in return, like, keeping the good deeps going.

Your "friend" however, sound like a bad one tho, asking you for more then 1 favor, for not talking about threating you if you dont apply to his commands, seems a bit harsh from him.
Worthless contract, dont be silly...

Edit: Like seriously now, screw that guy. He had the mount and instead to be happy that you have it aswell he blocks you cause you refused to become his slave?
11/11/2017 23:57Posted by Elemëntor
Dude it seemes he kicked u from our guild to :/

he was your guild leader? duuuude...

You didn't commit to the sacred pact you had formed.
OP should be banned for his own safety, so nobody could use him as a slave for their own gain and brainwash the guy that they're just his friend..
12/11/2017 02:26Posted by Vanillaftw
OP should be banned for his own safety, so nobody could use him as a slave for their own gain and brainwash the guy that they're just his friend..

You are right! This guy seems so nice that he is ready to kill for a mount if you tell him to haha.
Well i guess he is just an autistic kid that got !@#$ed. his fault