Bring Back Aspect of the Cheetah

Hunter
Ok, Blizzard. I've played on and off pretty much since the realms went live. I've always played the hunter class and loved it.

I sit by and watch you make all these changes and deal with it, but this 'new' Aspect of the Cheetah" is doing my head in!

You really need to make it like it used to be. (Obviously work on no aspect in raids lol). But ye, i miss it a lot.

Kind regards,
Dragonfyr
In all honesty, I'd rather they bring back aspect of the Fox (for marksmanship, of course).
#BringBackAspectOfTheViper
Lol, you don't even have Aspect of the Cheetah? I know mounts are just given to you for nothing now but that's such a useful spell on vanilla.
Actually, it was pretty useful inside buildings, or on raids, or on pvp when you weren't hit.
Definitely agree, disengage with the post haste talent is fantastic, making aspect of the cheetah look even more useless.

Even if they just lowered it's CD it would be fine.
04/10/2017 08:24Posted by Ronaan
In all honesty, I'd rather they bring back aspect of the Fox (for marksmanship, of course).

man i miss aspect of the fox
Aspect of the Cheata is still there ;p, it's just a talent now that people won't pick because disengage is far too valueable.
You guys better not clip those auto shots with abilities! Get a swing timer!
as much as I miss aspect of the cheetah & Pack, I'm still sore from losing eyes of the beast!
Guys. It's a spell that makes us run fast because the act of using muscles in legs is too complex for superheroes.