DH lf Guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi,

I'm a vengeance Demon Hunter who'd just returned to wow after a 6 month break and I am currently looking for a semi-hardcore - hardcore raiding guild.
I've been raiding since MoP with my now alt hunter and raided high end on it. Now i've decided to take a turn and go tanking for a change. Now after my break and gearing up this character I would love to start raiding again and progressing since I really miss the thrill of raiding with a guild and killing a boss for the first time.
If you are interested you can add my b-tag: Nagimur#2583

Talk to you soon :)
110 Blood Elf Priest
11 posts
5 days ago

Hello everyone!

About us:
Hazardous is a raiding guild on Draenor. Our progression is 8/9HC in TOS

Goal:
Our team will be focusing on getting curve.

Schedule:
Our raiding schedule will be:

All on server time.
Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00
Friday: 20:00 - 23:00
Monday: 20:00 - 23:00

We are looking for more to fill our raid spots all classes are welcome.

We offer you:
* A steady raiding schedule.
* A helpful group of people that look after each other.

We expect you to:
* Have a good humor and friendly attitude.
* Having patience
* Discord is needed

If you are interested to apply you can either apply with a comment below or by having an in-game chat with one of the following people.
Pfc
Nyhxius: Nyhx#21319
Sénsi
or visit http://hazardous.wowhordes.com/
“Renegades” (6/9HC) is looking for like-minded people to join their ranks for heroic progression in TOS and eventually Antorus. We are based on Ravencrest in <Heresy> guild.
If you prefer to progress and earn your curve achievements rather than join a team who have already done all the work for you, if you can play your class competently and strive to learn and improve, if you like to raid in a relaxed and friendly environment with no ‘leets or divas – then we are the team you have been looking for!
We try, we laugh, we wipe, we learn, we start again. But we’re getting there…
Ideally you will have already cleared normal difficulty and maybe done a couple of bosses in heroic but if you are prepared to do your research then attitude and commitment is more important than experience. To help with gearing and legendaries we do a normal clear each week and M+ runs.
We currently need two healers (not druid or hpala) and mainly ranged dps. If you have a heal/tank offspec then all the better!
Contact Barrow (Thormix#6556) or Bellætrix (Ouriana#2986) in-game or poke us on Discord. We raid Wed & Sun 20:00 - 23:00.
If your sights are set higher we have two other raid teams – “Team 1” doing mythic progression and “Hyperion Division” which is a small, tightly-knit team doing fast HC clears and M+.
If any of these teams appeals to you please get in touch. More details are available on the following links:
http://www.heresygaming.eu/
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ravencrest/Heresy
Hey Nagiimur

<Just Awful> Late Night Raiding Guild - EU Silvermoon

Just Awful is a late night raiding guild with a friendly mature atmosphere and a competitive attitude, and we are currently looking for a few new members to bolster our ranks as we continue to progress through the Tomb of Sargeras.

Raid schedule.

Thursday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT+1) HC clear/alt run
Sunday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)
Monday - 2300 to 0200 (Server Time GMT +1)

We are currently progressing on Mythic ToS (3/9), with Heroic ToS on regular farm.

We are looking for the following:

2 DH
2 Warlocks
1 Hunter
1 Healer (Pally for tank healing maybe?)
1 Shaman dps,
1 Boomkin

Other classes than those specified will be considered, so don't be afraid to get in touch!

About the guild.

Just Awful was formed to give a place for new and returning players whose lives might not allow for the traditional schedules of most guilds a chance to experience high level endgame content at an accessible time. Many of us are experienced and dedicated raid leaders with a history of competitive play across many genres, and love helping people experience raiding without the elitist attitude.

While we focus heavily on successful raid progression, it's not all we do. We have a thriving and diverse social scene, and a busy /g channel filled with helpful and friendly guild members who run Mythic+ pushes, Timewalking and weekly quest completion etc. Even if you are looking to just be sociable while you get on with your day to day play, Just Awful could be the place for you!

What we want from you.

Respect your fellow guildmates - Don't be a jerk!

Be on time and be prepared. Invites go out fifteen minutes before raid time, with everyone gemmed and enchanted with flasks and food ready.

Listen, learn and understand. We value hard work and a willingness to improve your play. We will always offer constructive advice firmly but fairly.

Contacts

In game:
Azurein-Silvermoon, Taycess-Silvermoon, Fireraider-Silvermoon, Celania-Silvermoon, Dragonchain-Silvermoon

Discord: Azurein#9986 Taycess#9305 Dragon#4954 Celania#3376 tempus02#4076 Greph#4086
CTSamurai, a 5/9M team on EU-Neptulon is recruiting DPS and healer for Tomb of Sargeras progression and beyond. We raid W,Th,M 8:30-11:30 ST.
Our current recruitment needs:
DPS - we have a couple of spots. LF Ranged. Come help us kill all the things. If you are exceptional, don't be shy. Let’s talk.
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
CTSamurai is one of several mythic teams on EU-Neptulon. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. CTSamurai is a relaxed, yet focused raiding environment.
ABOUT YOU
You should be responsible, drama-free, and mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have recent mythic experience. No rageaholics !
Check out the guild at http://ctsamurai.wowalliances.com/. For additional questions, please add me to battletag: Anoobisath#2324
| Final Evolution is always looking to expand our roster for dedicated players. Our raiding times are 20.15-23.30 on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and we're currently raiding 3/9 mythic now and fighting for the 4/9. | hit me upp for more info.
Xaap#21515

Some c/p about the guild.

★ Final Evolution ★
We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild located on the Darksorrow realm, which focuses on its 20-man mythic raid team. We have been around on Darksorrow for many years and has as a result achieved a nearly stainless reputation on the realm throughout the years. We pride ourselves, not only on our raiding capabilities, but most of all on our ability to raid competitively in a 3-day raid schedule whilst having a blast with one another, not only during raid time, but also outside of raids in the form of either; challenge modes, alt raids, reputation farming etc. or even just by having a chat in our guild chat / teamspeak.

http://www.final-evolution.com/wp