Blood DK LF a social guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hi there. As the title suggests, I'm a Blood DK and I'm looking for a new guild.

So a little about me. My name is Chris, I'm 28 and from the UK (England to be precise). Ive been playing WoW since Vanilla and raided from the start, i remember the hassle of putting together a 40man MC run! Whilst raiding I've done the 5 nights a week server first hunting, done the casual raiding and done some raid leading.

So, why am i looking for a new guild? I fell out of love with WoW in WoD. It didn't grab me at all (like a lot of people really) so i took a short break. Before i took the break i was tanking in HM and achieved curve quite comfortably but then once we went into BRF i kinda lost interest. The short break turned into nearly a year. By this time my guild had moved on and i was guildless. Came back at the start of Legion but then got a new job so stopped playing to focus on that.

So, now I'm back. Because of my job, i can't commit to raiding due to shift patterns constantly changing week on week so I'm just looking for somewhere where i can meet new people, have some good banter and do some mythic and mythic+ dungeons in a relaxed, casual environment.

Im currently on the Arathor server but i would be willing to switch realms if the right guild / project came up.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Chris aka Kammy.

TL:DR returned after a lengthy absence and looking for a casual guild to do Mythic and Mythic+ dungeons. Willing to move realms if the right guild comes up.
Hi Kammy/Chris

If you are willing to go Horde, then why not give the Rising Elites a try? We have quite a few members running mythic+ and we have a Discord channel dedicated to organizing mythic+ teams.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617042779#post-1
Hi Chris,

You sound like you could fit in well with us even if it isnt in a raiding position.

Our guild is called Dads Army, and we reside on Tarren Mill (H).

We are a raiding guild however its not the only thing we do and there are several active mythic + dungeon groups, transmog runs and overwatch games running near enough every day.

Our age demographic is late 20s, early 30's and the majority of the guild live in the UK or Scandinavia, theres plenty of humor and jokes to be had in the guild and for the most part its all done in a respectfull manner.

If youre just looking for a place to go, meet new people have some laughs and see what the game has to offer this time around you are more than welcome to come check us out on a fresh alt or whatever.

if you would like some more information about the guild check out
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615624017

However that post is more catered toward raiders so it may not be exactly the information you are looking for, if thats the case send me a message on bnet (cana#2795) or discord (korah#4944) if you have additional questions

Good luck with your search
Thanks for the offers it is very much appreciated and whilst both guilds look like they could potentially cater for what i am looking for, i would prefer to stay alliance from a ££ point of view. Blizz certainly know how to charge ...
Hey Chris,

If youre lookinf for relaxed guild thats always trying to get some content done we may suit your needs.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616992720

Feel free to get in touch :)
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
ToS 9/9NM, 9/9HC. 2/9M

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :) Outside of raid days we also have a very active mythic keystone environment going!

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS, an OT (with a dps and a tank spec) and a healer (pref with an OS)! We're recruiting to fill the last spots for our mythic team! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
Still looking for a new home ...
Hey there man

I don't know if you would consider a more raiding approach then just casual.
If you do please check the email below:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17616832245

If you get yourself interested and need more information please don't hesitate to contact us for a chat on Discord.
Kartor#2203,roronoa#2243