Starting over, LF new server+guild!

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello everyone.
I want to start over again on a different server, so I thought it will be a good idea to search for new server and a guild.
This is what I'm looking for:
1: A mature guild (18+)
2: A social/+ raiding guild
3: Either a Dutch or English speaking guild

I lile both a PvE or PvP server.
But I pref PvE.

I hope I informed you enough, please leave a comment.
Thanks
Hello there Kardargo, i am Gaz from <Depeche> Stormscale EU, we are a nice group of mature people playing together for the past 6-7 months, we've cleared all tiers of legion together, and now we are doing Mythic progression, our goal as a team is to compete for top 10 guild ranks in Stormscale EU, if you think this might be something you would be interested in, we raid on Thur/Sun/Tue 19:45st-22:15st, and Discord for comms ofc :) You can hit me up in Bnet, Afterspace#1547 for a more extensive chat.

Ps. You can also visit www.depeche-guild.com to get a nice overview of the team.
Hi Kardargö, alto what you are looking for would fit my guild, there is one small problem there is not clear what sort of role you'd like to play and what sort of experience you have in the current tiers. and if you are starting anew when can we expect you to be raid ready is this ToS or Antorus?

if you'd like to hear more about Day 4 as a guild don't hessitate to add me on B-tag StroopWaffle#2607
Oh I forgot to add that I'm only able to raid on friday/saturday/sunday..
Hello Kardargo,

<Animosity> is a mature social guild located on Chamber of Aspects. Our current progress is 8/9 HC ToS and our progress raid nights are Mon & Wed 21h00-00h00 server time, which I guess you will not be able to attend. What we can offer you is a Social Raider status, where you have access to everything outside of Progress Raids, which includes our Social Raid which is on Sundays. That is currently doing ToS normal.

Guild atmosphere: we believe in life > game. The average age is about 30 y/o, and a lot of our raiders are vanilla/returned players taking it "easier" after chasing world/realm firsts. We have a semi-hardcore raiding attitude, which means a lot of bantering between pulls, but we are focused during the boss fights; and we ask raiders to come prepared (know tacts, bring food, flasks, runes etc.)

The guild is chill and has a no-drama policy. This is also not a guild that people only log-on for raids. Any average evening there will be 10-20 people online and doing things. We run a weekly M+ night (altho there is often people doing it most evenings), and a monthly transmog competition. A few of us are also trying to get a PvP team together.

More info is on the website: http://www.animosity-coa.com/
If something is unclear or if you have any questions, feel free to add me on Bnet: NeoNebulosa#2789

If we are not what you are looking for, then I wish you good luck finding your guild :)
Hello! We are looking for a few more DPS to join our forces, and we would love to get a shaman on our team! :)

<Just Winging It> is a mature (20+) and semi-casual horde guild on EU-Draenor, with a current progression of 9/9 H. We have a two-day raid schedule, but also like to do fun stuff outside raid hours, like alt raids and mythic+. If this sounds interesting, you can read more about us on our recruitment post: https://redd.it/75c4o0

Hope to hear from you!

-Randi (Recruitment Officer)
Hello. I'm Guild Leader of the guild Dark Wolves. We are a Horde guild on the joint realms of Lightbringer/Mazrigos.

We are an 18+ social/casual raiding guild that raids twice a week as standard. We do occasionally organise additional raids - currently we sometimes add an extra one on a Sunday for older raids for transmogs, achievements, etc.

Our standard raids take place on Wednesday and Friday evenings, 9.30 to midnight server time.

We are an English speaking guild, although we have quite a few dutch-speakers too.

We have a mix of people from students to retirees, with a range of interests in-game, including (but not restricted to) pet battles, levelling alts, collecting achievements/transmogs/pets/anything else that isn't nailed down, through to dungeons, Mythic+ dungeons and raiding.

We aren't a hardcore raiding guild - we do expect people to do their best, but happy to have people along who haven't raided before. Equally we also have people who have done the whole hardcore raiding thing, and have decided to slow things down a bit.

We have no attendance requirements - if there's a raid you would like to attend, you fulfil the gear requirements for it and can be there for the full duration (some flexibility is an option), then you just add your name to the event on the in-game calendar.

Guild members vary from those who don't raid at all, through some who raid occasionally, to those who raid regularly. We don't differentiate.

Currently, as far as progression is concerned, we're 8/9 Heroic ToS - keeping our fingers crossed for 9/9 tomorrow ;-) Both main raid nights are currently heroic ToS - but this tends to change occasionally depending on our progression and what raids are available versus what sort of gear people need.

If you're interested, have a look at our website at www.darkwolves.eu and check out our rules.

We also have a Facebook page, Twitter feed, Teamspeak for raid/guild only chat, and Discord for anything else :p

If we sound like your type of guild, please fill in the application on our website. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I hope you find what you're looking for :-)
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for DPS + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 2/3 Mythic ToV and 10/10 NH HC and 6/10 M NH and 9/9 HC ToS, 3/9 M ToS. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
We are currently 9/9 normal and HC, and progressing through Mythic, need more solid and stable players that doesn't mind us joking around and kill bosses while we are having fun :)

The guild was made 5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humor :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
Iron Hunters progress: 7/7 EN HC, 3/3 ToV HC, 9/9 NH HC, 4/9 ToS HC

The Iron Hunters are a social guild that aims to find a balance between progression raiding, fun and real life responsibilities. That being said, Iron Hunters is a guild orientated towards achieving great raiding progress whilst maintaining a relaxed environment.

Our strengths are the members of Iron Hunters who came together as a community of like-minded individuals who want to have a good time and be the best they possibly can. The core of the guild has been together for a long time originally founded during cataclysm multiple years ago slowly strengthening in size during MoP & WoD.

We expect that when you sign up for a raid you will be ready on time, know the tactics and don't leave due to wiping.
We want to work on progress but also want to have fun whilst doing it.
We use discord whilst raiding for which you will need a working microphone but we also use discord for social purposes.

For raids we sell flasks and food at fair prices. Besides from that we have a forum where we post general Information and class guides writen by our passionate guild members. It is possible to sign up for raids on the forum.
Outside of raiding members of Iron Hunters frequently run mythic+ dungeons, helping out guildies and assist newly levelled alts with gearing up.

• Looking for all classes and roles atm, except for tanks
    • Type of raiding: Raiding Normal/ Heroic 3 nights/week
    • Loot system: Personal loot
    • Primary VoIP client: Discord
    • Language: English
    • We raid on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 19:45 to 23:00 server time and also on saturday we do Mythic+

If this sounds interesting and you wish to know more then whisper to Humanpowers-Kilrogg or Sentunius-Nagrand for more information.
Heya mate,

I'm having issues seeing your progress so far, and you haven't mentioned your progress or what you are looking for. If you are interested in mythic raiding we are definitely interested in you. Otherwise you are also welcome to join as a social. <Solenya> in short; pull your own weight, don't be a douche and we raid wed/sun 20:00-23:00.

More info here: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/draenor/Solenya

If you are interested at all do not hesitate to either contact me or any of my officers!

Dan
dotdash#2330
Hey

Add me for talk Decrakass#2249